remembering all of you teabaggers

I remember when teabaggers hijacked a valid libertarian movement in order to superficially rebrand the GOP.

They are charlatans.

Take a number, the same group of like-minded clepto-crats did the same thing to the conservatives 30 years ago.

Good. Since you seem to mean it?

WE the people are dog-tired of having charity corerced from us via TAXATION for Government control...

Get it ACE?

I do hope your state get hit hard .
ace .

but if you ass's in texas knew a damn thing , y fuck I'm reasoning with a texan ? now that a trick .

don't need you fucking charity here boy .

but your still bitching about new orleans .

texas drought continue I hope .
Dude, WTF?

This post is the most incoherent i've ever seen.

Not surprised though, that it's from a fuckin' LIBERAL idiot!

we are taking are of our own people here . expect your own to help you out of the drought , .

say how much would mexico pay to get back texas ? that could help with the national debt . maybe throw in Arizona to sweeten the deal ?

ace .

but if you ass's in texas knew a damn thing , y fuck I'm reasoning with a texan ? now that a trick .

Dude, WTF?

we are taking are of our own people here . expect your own to help you out of the drought , .

say how much would mexico pay to get back texas ? that could help with the national debt . maybe throw in Arizona to sweeten the deal ?
:cuckoo:

I don't expect any help from the Federal Government. However, If my neighbor needs my help, he can have it.

That's the beauty of being free. We can serve others of our own free will.

Rick "the seceder" Perry asks for the federal govt's help with the wildfires that have ravaged his state:

To that end, Perry's request to federal authorities -- which he made late Saturday and announced Sunday -- was an attempt to expedite federal assistance.

"I have determined that this incident is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the state and the affected local governments, and that supplementary federal assistance is necessary," the governor wrote in his letter to Obama, sent through a Texas-based Federal Emergency Management Agency official.

Official: Texas crews rush to fend off 'perfect storm for wildfires' - CNN.com

They may not like to help other people, but they sure like to recieve help themselves.

The hypocrisy of this is mind blowing. It really is.

Several years ago, several dozen families were burned out in wildfires that ravaged North Central Kansas. A call went out for help, a local bank agreed to be a receivership for all cash donations; a local business man offered a near empty warehouse to accept dry goods; a local meat processing plant offered refrigeration and secure storage for all food donations. Donations poured in and dozens of volunteers worked around the clock to organize and get everything out. And every single dime, every single item was distributed to the people who needed it. Housing was available for friends and relatives or beds were made available at the Salvation Army, YMCA, and YWCA. Once the insurance money came in, that took over shelter and living needs for most. The very few who had no insurance were taken care of.

Compare that to the federal government that takes days and weeks to get itself together to do any aid, and that swallows up into the bureaucracy at least two thirds of the resources and seems to have a difficult time identifying who are really victims and who aren't in the distribution process.

Sure we need FEMA for large scale disasters that wipe out all local resources or overwhelm local resources, but for most things the federal government really doesn't have to be involved.

Why is texas not doing the same thing then? Why are they there with their hands out looking for welfare (help, aid, whatever you call it).

Last edited:

WE the people are dog-tired of having charity corerced from us via TAXATION for Government control...

Get it ACE?

ace .

Dude, WTF?

:clap2:

You wont catch the irony of course.

ace .

Dude, WTF?

:clap2:

You wont catch the irony of course.

Course he won't. Because there isn't any irony.

Get it ACE?

You must not be because you keep voting for people who keep giving your tax dollars to corporations.

No one "gives" my tax dollars to corporations. My tax dollars go to the bloated inefficient government. That is the dumbest post this week.

The people of America who work hard, pay their taxes, and obey the rules have now become the target of hate by the left. Wonderful. We are truly getting closer to bricks and bats day.

sponsored by obama
sometimes i think his pathological endgame is bedlam in the streets.

When you one-trick far right radicals talk about "Freedom" do you ever consider the freedom of not being chained to a job that takes up all your time and doesn't give you any returns?

Do you consider the freedom of not living every day slaving for a job or two or three jobs?

Do you consider the freedom of spending quality time with family and friends and the ability to do so with a normal decent job?

Do you...?

on Obama's comment on we are all responsible for each other , then theses last storms that came through Mo. , I can see your whining now about Obama might give us government aid ,

I look for no help from you selfish bastards . just complaints

When people say "teabaggers" they mean average Americans.

i thought it was anti birther code for racist

When you one-trick far right radicals talk about "Freedom" do you ever consider the freedom of not being chained to a job that takes up all your time and doesn't give you any returns?

Do you consider the freedom of not living every day slaving for a job or two or three jobs?

Do you consider the freedom of spending quality time with family and friends and the ability to do so with a normal decent job?

Do you...?
WTF is your point?

I'm 47 years old and fully retired. Don't have a financial worry in the world, except for keeping the greedy lib's and bloated government out of my fuckin' wallet.

How in the hell do you think it came about?

It was hard work and sacrifice. Personal responsibility.

What's mine is mine......What's yours is yours.

Stay away from mine, I don't want yours

Get it ACE?

well no, most people have no issue with their taxes going to help other people. What they would like to see is foreign aid go down and have it directed back here.

You might be tired of it, but you only speak for yourself and not others. i wouldnt want a drunk speaking for me anyways. Might sell the farm for some magical beans

hey asswipe....ill ask you again since you were a big fucking pussy and did not answer last time i asked your sorry ass......do you know T personally to continue to call him a Drunk?......or did some other dipshit here say that and you being the good little follower you are start saying it too?.......

Do you...?
WTF is your point?

I'm 47 years old and fully retired. Don't have a financial worry in the world, except for keeping the greedy lib's and bloated government out of my fuckin' wallet.

How in the hell do you think it came about?

It was hard work and sacrifice. Personal responsibility.

What's mine is mine......What's yours is yours.

Stay away from mine, I don't want yours
Lemme guess...big time public worker w/early retirement and lush benefits huh?

Perhaps maybe a bus driver or some such?

Am I right?

Get it ACE?

Taxation is the Constitutionally mandated way the government keeps itself liquid..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913. Note History

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Don't like it?

Move.

Ace.

I find it interesting how you libs cheer for taxation but are silent on fiscal responsibility.
Why is that?

Get it ACE?

ace .

:eusa_eh:

Is this ebonics?

Get it ACE?

Taxation is the Constitutionally mandated way the government keeps itself liquid..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913. Note History

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Don't like it?

Move.

Ace.

And where does it contain the CHARITY aspect of it?

Don't look for it. It doesn't EXIST. And don't even try 'General Welfare Clause'...because it doesn't mean what YOU and the welfare takers think it does.

Got it ACE?

The Left sees the general welfare clause as something it is not.
It does not state "provide general welfare".....Which the Left believes the government should shed the largesse of the taxpayers upon those who are not willing to get off their asses and make something of themselves.
Of course this excludes those who are UNABLE to provide for themselves. I refer to all of those who are gaming the system

Forum List

Back