remembering all of you teabaggers

sinister59

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
on Obama's comment on we are all responsible for each other , then theses last storms that came through Mo. , I can see your whining now about Obama might give us government aid ,

I look for no help from you selfish bastards . just complaints

Rick "the seceder" Perry asks for the federal govt's help with the wildfires that have ravaged his state:

To that end, Perry's request to federal authorities -- which he made late Saturday and announced Sunday -- was an attempt to expedite federal assistance.

"I have determined that this incident is of such severity and magnitude that effective response is beyond the capabilities of the state and the affected local governments, and that supplementary federal assistance is necessary," the governor wrote in his letter to Obama, sent through a Texas-based Federal Emergency Management Agency official.

Official: Texas crews rush to fend off 'perfect storm for wildfires' - CNN.com

They may not like to help other people, but they sure like to recieve help themselves.

Several years ago, several dozen families were burned out in wildfires that ravaged North Central Kansas. A call went out for help, a local bank agreed to be a receivership for all cash donations; a local business man offered a near empty warehouse to accept dry goods; a local meat processing plant offered refrigeration and secure storage for all food donations. Donations poured in and dozens of volunteers worked around the clock to organize and get everything out. And every single dime, every single item was distributed to the people who needed it. Housing was available for friends and relatives or beds were made available at the Salvation Army, YMCA, and YWCA. Once the insurance money came in, that took over shelter and living needs for most. The very few who had no insurance were taken care of.

Compare that to the federal government that takes days and weeks to get itself together to do any aid, and that swallows up into the bureaucracy at least two thirds of the resources and seems to have a difficult time identifying who are really victims and who aren't in the distribution process.

Sure we need FEMA for large scale disasters that wipe out all local resources or overwhelm local resources, but for most things the federal government really doesn't have to be involved.

Several years ago, several dozen families were burned out in wildfires that ravaged North Central Kansas. A call went out for help, a local bank agreed to be a receivership for all cash donations; a local business man offered a near empty warehouse to accept dry goods; a local meat processing plant offered refrigeration and secure storage for all food donations. Donations poured in and dozens of volunteers worked around the clock to organize and get everything out. And every single dime, every single item was distributed to the people who needed it. Housing was available for friends and relatives or beds were made available at the Salvation Army, YMCA, and YWCA. Once the insurance money came in, that took over shelter and living needs for most. The very few who had no insurance were taken care of.

Compare that to the federal government that takes days and weeks to get itself together to do any aid, and that swallows up into the bureaucracy at least two thirds of the resources and seems to have a difficult time identifying who are really victims and who aren't in the distribution process.

Sure we need FEMA for large scale disasters that wipe out all local resources or overwhelm local resources, but for most things the federal government really doesn't have to be involved.

Exactly.

on Obama's comment on we are all responsible for each other , then theses last storms that came through Mo. , I can see your whining now about Obama might give us government aid ,

When people say "teabaggers" they mean average Americans.

I remember when teabaggers hijacked a valid libertarian movement in order to superficially rebrand the GOP.

They are charlatans.

And there it is.................

And there's WHAT?

*NOTHING*

The teabaggers summed up in 15 words.

You guys screwed up the "conservative" brand under Bush so badly, you had to repaint the barn.

It's still the same dilapidated piece of shit underneath, though.

And in typical fashion, on Page ONE of the thread even, the left is again incapable of focusing on and discussing the issue but we're already to BLAME BUSH. (Of course the Tea Party didn't exist under President Bush but that doesn't bother them.)

Do you suppose we'll get to corporate welfare and racism by Page Two?

Umm who exactly do you think pays for it hmmmm? Or are you one of those that think it comes from the gubment each week

Good. Since you seem to mean it?

WE the people are dog-tired of having charity corerced from us via TAXATION for Government control...

Get it ACE?

Taxation is the Constitutionally mandated way the government keeps itself liquid..

Section 8 - Powers of Congress

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

Amendment 16 - Status of Income Tax Clarified. Ratified 2/3/1913. Note History

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Don't like it?

Move.

Ace.

WE the people are dog-tired of having charity corerced from us via TAXATION for Government control...

Get it ACE?

Taxation is the Constitutionally mandated way the government keeps itself liquid..

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Don't like it?

Move.

Ace.

And where does it contain the CHARITY aspect of it?

Don't look for it. It doesn't EXIST. And don't even try 'General Welfare Clause'...because it doesn't mean what YOU and the welfare takers think it does.

Got it ACE?

Get it ACE?

Don't like it?

Move.

Ace.

And where does it contain the CHARITY aspect of it?

Don't look for it. It doesn't EXIST. And don't even try 'General Welfare Clause'...because it doesn't mean what YOU and the welfare takers think it does.

Got it ACE?

Drunkie..I lose more pocket change then you make in an entire year.

And yeah..the General Welfare clause basically covers it. If the government doesn't do anything to take care of the people...then there is no reason for government.

Got it..Ace?

Drunkie..I lose more pocket change then you make in an entire year.

i once had a pair of jeans like that in when i was in high school... that doesn't make you look, you know... smart

check your couch

Last edited:

Forum List

Back