Remembering 911

MJB12741

Gold Member
Feb 19, 2012
On this day let all of us Americans join together to share a moment of silence in the rememberance of all those who perished on 911 & wish their families & friends well.

On this day let all of us Americans join together to share a moment of silence in the rememberance of all those who perished on 911 & wish their families & friends well.

I've only ever seen this program once. There was a French TV team doing a documentary on 9/11 when the attacks happened. They were in the ground floor of a building very close. Every couple of minutes you could hear very loud booms as if cannons were going off. They finally mentioned what the booms were. It was the sounds of bodies impacting the pavement after they jumped from the top floors of the towers. That has haunted me these 12 years. That is one reason I have such disdain for the arab worshippers.

I think most would agree that those who ordered, planned, and carried out the attacks of 9/11 deserve their own little niche in the hottest corner of Hell. Ahh, the thought, alone, is nearly enough to drive me to believe in such a place.

The important thing is that we all agree that the true perpetrators deserve the worst imaginable retribution on this and any other plane of existence.

a moment of silence, yes but not eternal silence,

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11
A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.
The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)
[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E]***MUST SEE Muslims "Palestinians" Celebrating 9/11 (CNN - Fox) September 11 ARABS twin towers 911 - YouTube[/ame]

Let's not quibble over the details, People.

There's a common ground to be found here; namely that the true perpetrators of 9/11 were/are the lowest forms of life on the planet ...and totally deserve to be struck by the heaviest hammer of justice that could ever drop on the heads of human beings.

One thing I remember was when watching the show about 9/11, they gave a 'last call', a young woman whose name was Melissa, she was working in one of the buildings when the aircraft hit. she talked to a dispatcher and kept saying "I'm going to die, aren't I? I don't wanna die", and minutes after, it all collapsed.

This mumbled conversation haunted me for days.

What they must thought about, when they knew that in minutes, they're going to fall or burn to death.

Horrible.

5 Israelis were seen celebrating the attacks on the WTC, on top of a van in Jersey City on 9-11.

Innocent Christians, Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, all died on 9-11.

Never forget that.

a moment of silence, yes but not eternal silence,

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11
A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.
The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)

Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming "middle-eastern" men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)

"They were like happy, you know … They didn't look shocked to me" said a witness. (3)
[T]hey were seen by New Jersey residents on Sept. 11 making fun of the World Trade Center ruins and going to extreme lengths to photograph themselves in front of the wreckage. (4)

Witnesses saw them jumping for joy in Liberty State Park after the initial impact (5). Later on, other witnesses saw them celebrating on a roof in Weehawken, and still more witnesses later saw them celebrating with high fives in a Jersey City parking lot.
9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11
Brought to you by "what really happened", a nutjob website for nutjobs.

How pathetic and disgusting is that, in light of all this irrefutable proof that Al Queda was behind 9-11, for some to point their fingers at Israel or the Jews.

Mentally ill and beyond help.

Excuse me? 9/11 was a result of our association with your nation.
Thank you very much.

Indeed, Muslim anger at the USA for blindly and slavishly supporting Israel is one of the main reasons why we were attacked on 9-11.

Forum List

Back