Remember when Trump said he would create a “special” VA hotline?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Remember that?

He said it would replace his Twitter account and keep him up at night because it would be so busy.

He said he would make sure every veteran would get the help they need.

And he blamed everything on Obama.

Well Obama’s not around. Republicans can’t block Obama anymore. It’s been well over a year. They no longer have an excuse.

So what’s going on? If they pass tax cuts for billionaires why can’t they help veterans?

Remember that?

He said it would replace his Twitter account and keep him up at night because it would be so busy.

Well Obama’s not around. Republicans can’t block Obama anymore. It’s been well over a year. They no longer have an excuse.

So what’s going on? If they pass tax cuts for billionaires why can’t they help veterans?
Remember when Obama promised to close Gitmo?

Trump has never been given the chance to be President.
He is always defending himself from the attacks by democrats.

*Disclaimer*
I did not vote for Trump, nor do I like him.
He does deserve the chance to be President.

If Democrats put as much effort into working with him instead of trying to remove him from office, they might actually get something done.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Last edited:
  • Banned
Remember that?

*Disclaimer*

If Democrats put as much effort into working with him instead of trying to remove him from office, they might actually get something done.

So why didn’t Obama close Gitmo?
Think hard.
What stopped him?

Remember that?

*Disclaimer*

Think hard.
What stopped him?
The Republicans.
Who is stopping Trump?
The Democrats.
It never ends, and if it doesn't end, nothing will change or get done.

• Banned
News Releases - Office of Public and Intergovernmental Affairs

White House VA Hotline Now Fully Staffed and Operational Around ...
Veterans Affairs (.gov) › opa › pressrelease

Nov 29, 2017 · The hotline's agents are located at a VA facility in Shepherdstown, West Virginia. Agents have access to a multitude of resources and contact information to help Veterans. The hotline also generates real-time reports to VA ...
This from the head of the VA:
Veterans are waiting 60 days or longer at more than 30 VA facilities across the country, he said, and one in 10 time-sensitive appointments were not booked within time frames recommended by health care providers.

When I’m at my computer I’ll provide links.

Republicans think all you need to do is call.

• Banned
Remember that?

*Disclaimer*

Think hard.
What stopped him?
The Republicans.
Who is stopping Trump?
The Democrats.

No one is stopping Trump from closing Gitmo.

Remember that?

Remember when Obama said "you will save $2,500 on your healthcare"?

To be fair, government workers essentially have tenure -- and they know it.

President Trump would love to fire all lazy and incompetent employees at veteran hospitals -- he can't.

In the bad old days, government workers had no protection at all.

Today they have too much protection.

The pendulum always swings too far to the right or to the left.

Remember when all those parasites in Hollyturd said they'd get the fuck out of our beloved country and become euroweenies if Trump got elected?

Still haven't seen a single one leave.

To be fair, government workers essentially have tenure -- and they know it.

President Trump would love to fire all lazy and incompetent employees at veteran hospitals -- he can't.

In the bad old days, government workers had no protection at all.

Today they have too much protection.

The pendulum always swings too far to the right or to the left.
The problem is not enough staff..not enough doctors and nurses......firing people is sure gonna work, eh?

Remember that?

He wants them to march in a parade for him, much bigger than the ones Kim Jong Fucko throws himself.

I mean we knew this is what would happen, Cadet Bone Spurs at 73 years old still colors his 'hair' and has a comb-over that looks like a tsunami that hit Japan.

Remember that?

*Disclaimer*

Think hard.
What stopped him?
The Republicans.
Who is stopping Trump?
The Democrats.

It would appear an honest debate with you is impossible.

By this time during Hussein's administration the VA was killing patients and the administration was focused on something they called "cash for clunkers" while Hussein promised to "wean America off fossil fuel" and the economy (and VA benefits) remained stagnant. So far, the year old Trump administration ranks higher in Veteran support than the eight year old stagnant anti-Military anti-Veteran mess of the eight year freaking Hussein administration.

Remember that?

Remember when Obama said "you will save $2,500 on your healthcare"?
I saved more than that. I never could have afforded a colonoscopy without Obamacare.
Republicans cry and whine that many counties only have one provider when before Obamacare they had none.
And those policies. So ridiculous. I remember one that had two free visits to the doctor in a year and nothing else. Medical Bills were the number one cause of bankruptcy.

Scott Walker wants to save Obamacare in Wisconsin

Sedona cancer survivor tells Paul Ryan: 'Obamacare' saved my life

In Kentucky, a Trump stronghold, many fear losing Obamacare

---------------

Republicans who hate Obamacare hated it because of Obama. They just didn't like having a black president.

But Obama is gone. And now, there people are freaking out that Republicans will ruin the only healthcare they have ever had in their lives.

Remember that?

*Disclaimer*

Think hard.
What stopped him?
The Republicans.
Who is stopping Trump?
The Democrats.

It would appear an honest debate with you is impossible.

Why? Because no one is stopping Trump from closing Gitmo?

Democrats want Gitmo closed. Why? Because it puts our soldiers in the field in danger. Try to figure out why.

VA knew for years about dangerous conditions at Washington, D.C., hospital

Persistent and Pervasive Problems at the Washington DC VA Medical Center Placed Patients and Assets at Unnecessary Risk

Systemic failures plague DC veterans hospital, IG says - CNNPolitics

Donald Trump ran on fixing the VA. It's been over a year with Republicans controlling the ENTIRE government. If they can pass tax cuts for billionaires and corporations, why can't they help veterans?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyone??????????????????

Forum List

Back