Remember when Republicans blocked first responders healthcare for 10 years?

I don't accept that people should get special benefits just for showing up to work and doing their jobs.

Actually, I do. Especially if their job involves them putting themselves in harms way. How do you feel about the benefits the military gives wounded veterans? They were injured because they were "just showing up to work and doing their jobs".

Bring em home and build more bases here and keep em out of harm's way. That's real national defense, that's real defense spending and it's constitutional.

We're broke and foreign occupation is costing us trillions of dollars we don't have.

You still didn't answer the question. How do you feel about military personnel who have been medically retired due to injuries? They get a pension, medical benefits and other things from the government. And, they got those things because they were injured "just doing their job". So, answer the question, how do you feel about military medical retirees who were retired for injuries sustained while on the job?

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill

Senate Republicans on Thursday morning filibustered legislation to monitor and treat first responders and emergency workers who suffered illnesses related to 9/11.

The bill would provide funding for a health program to treat first responders, construction and cleanup workers and residents who inhaled toxic particles after the collapse of the World Trade Center towers.

9/11 Health Bill Blocked in Senate

9/11 First Responders to Sen. McConnell: Stop Blocking Bill

Senate Republicans block 9/11 health bill

When Republicans talk about helping supporting our nation's heroes it always makes me ill that such swine would lie to such good and heroic people.

And who was it that eventually got healthcare for these people? Yea, it was crooked Hillary. Turns out she was someone they could trust.

Why should the American taxpayers pay for this? Why not send the bill to the Islamonazis? If the Muslims didn't drive a jet into the world trade center, this wouldn't be needed.

You would have a better chance of getting Mexico to pay for the wall.

You still didn't answer the question. How do you feel about military personnel who have been medically retired due to injuries? They get a pension, medical benefits and other things from the government. And, they got those things because they were injured "just doing their job". So, answer the question, how do you feel about military medical retirees who were retired for injuries sustained while on the job?

I want the VA abolished.

And bring em home and build more bases here.

Senate GOP blocks 9/11 first responders health plan bill

Senate Republicans on Thursday morning filibustered legislation to monitor and treat first responders and emergency workers who suffered illnesses related to 9/11.

The bill would provide funding for a health program to treat first responders, construction and cleanup workers and residents who inhaled toxic particles after the collapse of the World Trade Center towers.

9/11 Health Bill Blocked in Senate

9/11 First Responders to Sen. McConnell: Stop Blocking Bill

Senate Republicans block 9/11 health bill

When Republicans talk about helping supporting our nation's heroes it always makes me ill that such swine would lie to such good and heroic people.

And who was it that eventually got healthcare for these people? Yea, it was crooked Hillary. Turns out she was someone they could trust.

Why should the American taxpayers pay for this? Why not send the bill to the Islamonazis? If the Muslims didn't drive a jet into the world trade center, this wouldn't be needed.

You would have a better chance of getting Mexico to pay for the wall.

According to President Obama and other liberals, terrorism is a criminal justice matter, not a military one. If its just criminal justice, generally speaking its up to the criminals to make good for their damage. The government doesn't pay damages to people who are victims of crime. If you get robbed, if you were to go to the government, they'll tell you "tough shit".

I want the VA abolished.

And bring em home and build more bases here.

If we bring home all the military that is currently overseas, it would require several HUGE bases to house them all. And, if they are all here in the US, how in the hell are we going to project power overseas? We don't have enough carriers to cover all the places we have major bases. And, why do you want the VA abolished? It's a benefit that those who served in the military honorably EARNED. Why do you hate the military?

Why do you hate the military?

Listen, man. The last two campaigns I worked, the candidate who said precisely what I just said received more money from active duty military personnel than all other candidates combined.

The military personnel are largely on my side of the debate. Not yours.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back