Remember when Republicans actually "lost" 12 billion in CASH in Iraq?

R

rdean

How the US sent $12bn in cash to Iraq. And watched it vanish

In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.

dollarsariveiraq372ready.jpg

-----------------

And remember last night, Trump tried to accuse Clinton of "losing" a mere 6 billion? Triple his entire wealth?

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Trump wrongly says State Dept. lost $6 billion under Clinton

----------------------------------

How do you get up in front of a country and wrongly accuse someone of something so egregious?

It's easy for Republicans. They have been doing it to the Clinton Family for over 30 years.

In the year after the invasion of Iraq in 2003 nearly 281 million notes, weighing 363 tonnes, were sent from New York to Baghdad for disbursement to Iraqi ministries and US contractors. Using C-130 planes, the deliveries took place once or twice a month with the biggest of $2,401,600,000 on June 22 2004, six days before the handover.

-----------------

And remember last night, Trump tried to accuse Clinton of "losing" a mere 6 billion? Triple his entire wealth?

tom-pantsonfire.gif

How do you get up in front of a country and wrongly accuse someone of something so egregious?

It's easy for Republicans. They have been doing it to the Clinton Family for over 30 years.

.. and when the republicans created the FAKE 'rescue' of Jessica Lynch .. which never happened.

.. and, when they created the FAKE 'toppling' of Saddam's statue .. using an Iranian double agent who played America for fools.

Did the Donald do that?
Did he accuse Clinton of losing 6 billion? Didn't you watch the debate?

I haven't watched any debates. I don't need to watch debates. Plus the mere sight of Hillary makes me ill.
It's because she helped 8 million American children get healthcare. Republicans only like the fetus. Not the born. When they see the born, they see future cannon fodder.

Barry negotiations with terrorists, only stupid people do that… LOL

-----------------

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Trump is one of these people who's minds have no division between lying and telling the truth.

-----------------

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Good to know it was only the Republicans in Congress who approved that money being sent to Iraq.

Seems to me you should be pissed at the Army for losing the money as they were the ones guarding and distributing it.

Oh wait. I forgot. Everything is the fault of the Republicans. Never mind. Asshole

-----------------

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Shit...Remember when there were all those investigations into the 13 embassies attacked during GWB term? No?

Oh thats because 4 people didnt die in those attacks....It was just 91 people.

Remember how they held Condi personally responsible?

Did the Donald do that?
Did he accuse Clinton of losing 6 billion? Didn't you watch the debate?

I haven't watched any debates. I don't need to watch debates. Plus the mere sight of Hillary makes me ill.
Then why ask the question "Did he do that?"

Oh, I get it. You're afraid you might learn something. We call that "determined ignorance". Quite common among the GOP.

-----------------

tom-pantsonfire.gif

Good to know it was only the Republicans in Congress who approved that money being sent to Iraq.

Seems to me you should be pissed at the Army for losing the money as they were the ones guarding and distributing it.

Oh wait. I forgot. Everything is the fault of the Republicans. Never mind. Asshole
When you look at what the GOP did to the country under Bush, then yes, everything is the fault of the Republicans.

Forum List

Back