Remember when Obama said we would save money on health insurance

Just another lie he told us.. It is going to jump up again this year if you buy through the exchange. It is also raising even if you dont buy the exchange. I know my sons insurance is was going to double but he got a different job and now pays the same as he was but his deductible is outrageous . State by state data show bigger 2016 exchange premium, deductible jumps
Average health insurance premiums for silver plans rose to nearly $300 a month for a 27 year old male, while deductibles were up 8%.

The increases are even more dramatic in the gold-level plans, which have higher premiums but require consumers to pay less out of pocket for their care. These plans's premiums increased nearly 14%, but deductibles dropped just under 1%, according to the the data set, which will be released Wednesday. It is the only publicly available data with details on all of the insurance plans in 50 states plus Washington, D.C.

Mine went up 55%.
Don't forget the average family was going to save 2500 bucks a year.

WMD's!!!!!

It's okay if Obama deliberately lied to the American people about his signature health care law because Iraq!

Now there's some logic for you.

Most Americans were unaffected by Obamacare.

Bullshit.
Premiums have sky rocketed.

The rich don't feel the increase, the poor get Medicare/Medicade and various state programs. It's only the ever shrinking middle class that got burned by Obamacare.

Just another lie he told us.. It is going to jump up again this year if you buy through the exchange. It is also raising even if you dont buy the exchange. I know my sons insurance is was going to double but he got a different job and now pays the same as he was but his deductible is outrageous . State by state data show bigger 2016 exchange premium, deductible jumps
Average health insurance premiums for silver plans rose to nearly $300 a month for a 27 year old male, while deductibles were up 8%.

The increases are even more dramatic in the gold-level plans, which have higher premiums but require consumers to pay less out of pocket for their care. These plans's premiums increased nearly 14%, but deductibles dropped just under 1%, according to the the data set, which will be released Wednesday. It is the only publicly available data with details on all of the insurance plans in 50 states plus Washington, D.C.

Mine went up 55%.
Don't forget the average family was going to save 2500 bucks a year.

WMD's!!!!!

It's okay if Obama deliberately lied to the American people about his signature health care law because Iraq!

Now there's some logic for you.

Most Americans were unaffected by Obamacare.
Again, what planet are you from???

Premiums and deductibles have shot up every year since that junk legislation was passed, and are scheduled to increase by double-digits next year (if your exchange or insurance company doesn't go broke and go out of business, like many already have)...

After Obamacare became "mandatory" the redhead and I decided to go without Health "insurance". We are both exceptionally healthy and lead healthy lifestyles. Neither of us are overweight, we don't smoke, we do not take any prescription medications, and we exercise religiously. We also have a substantial nest egg, so for us , it was a calculated, and I believe very prudent, risk.

Instead of spending $16,000 a year (isn't that fucking outrageous!?) buying a shitty insurance product - we used the money to improve our health by taking some great vacations (Cabo 2x, Costa Rica 1x, and Belize 1x), getting regular massages and other wellness treatments at the Four Season Spa (at least 2x a month or more!) , and by eating an unbelievably healthy diet. The redhead visited the DR once in 2015 for a routine "female" thing. When she told the DR she was a cash patient the DR only charged her $35.00 for the office visit and gave her "free samples" of the medication she needed.

As a bonus- we will not be paying the Obamacare penalty/tax. We own our own business so we were able to under-withhold -so we will be writing a small check to the IRS. They cannot collect from us unless and until we are owed a refund...and that is NEVER going to happen.

Next year, instead of paying for a product we never use, we are planning to visit Peru, Columbia, Brazil, and Argentina........Thanks Obamacare!!

:thup:

After Obamacare became "mandatory" the redhead and I decided to go without Health "insurance". We are both exceptionally healthy and lead healthy lifestyles. Neither of us are overweight, we don't smoke, we do not take any prescription medications, and we exercise religiously. We also have a substantial nest egg, so for us , it was a calculated, and I believe very prudent, risk.

Instead of spending $16,000 a year (isn't that fucking outrageous!?) buying a shitty insurance product - we used the money to improve our health by taking some great vacations (Cabo 2x, Costa Rica 1x, and Belize 1x), getting regular massages and other wellness treatments at the Four Season Spa (at least 2x a month or more!) , and by eating an unbelievably healthy diet. The redhead visited the DR once in 2015 for a routine "female" thing. When she told the DR she was a cash patient the DR only charged her $35.00 for the office visit and gave her "free samples" of the medication she needed.

As a bonus- we will not be paying the Obamacare penalty/tax. We own our own business so we were able to under-withhold -so we will be writing a small check to the IRS. They cannot collect from us unless and until we are owed a refund...and that is NEVER going to happen.

Next year, instead of paying for a product we never use, we are planning to visit Peru, Columbia, Brazil, and Argentina........Thanks Obamacare!!

Here's another trick:

I had a balance with my clinic for past services. Instead of paying the $2,000 bill, I decided to pay them $50.00 per month. As long as I have an outstanding medical bill(s), I qualify for an exemption from Commie Care fines.

Sure, I could have paid the bill in full within a few months, but why should I? I would rather use it as an excuse to get the exemption. It's perfectly legal and I'm still paying on that bill.

Obamacare = legalized extortion

Know what you mean...mine will run around $18,000.00 a year.

Remember when the GOP had no better ideas?
So just not fucking things up for the majority of American voters isn't a better idea???

What planet are you from???

Tens of thousands of Americans have gotten affordable healthcare from the ACA.
And millions lost the insurance and/or Doctor they wanted, Brownshirter.
The ACA didn't cancel a single policy.

That was all the insurance companies who chose to cancel, rather than modify, their policies.

Remember, Democrats elected O'Bozo on the strength of His Imperial Promise to make energy bills skyrocket. So that health insurance is now at the root of most individual bankruptcies should please those folks immensely.

Remember when the GOP had no better ideas?
So just not fucking things up for the majority of American voters isn't a better idea???

What planet are you from???

Tens of thousands of Americans have gotten affordable healthcare from the ACA.
And millions lost the insurance and/or Doctor they wanted, Brownshirter.
The ACA didn't cancel a single policy.

That was all the insurance companies who chose to cancel, rather than modify, their policies.
What happened is we now have one giant clusterfuck for healthcare and it's all the doings of that Chicago community organizer with the brain of a chicken.

One of the biggest failures of this administration. The "Affordable Care Act" is a fracking joke.
It caused everyone's premiums to rise. The people responsible for this should all rot in hell.

Know what you mean...mine will run around $18,000.00 a year.

That is outrageous. But at least some illegal immigrant with 6 kids is getting free healthcare. That is what LWNJ's call "progress".....

One of the biggest failures of this administration. The "Affordable Care Act" is a fracking joke.
It caused everyone's premiums to rise. The people responsible for this should all rot in hell.

The biggest problem was the cost of medical care which was never addressed in this disaster. The way to solve the problem was to lower the costs first, and then decide how we are to pay for it.

All Commie Care did was pass the buck from one entity to another. That's like trying to pay off one credit card by paying the bill with another credit card. And mind you, there are nearly a dozen ways to lower medical costs--some without costing the taxpayer a dime.

Insurance companies collect premiums. They use that money for fraud detection (something our government doesn't do) and investments whereas the profits offset some of the bills. Under Commie Care, they forced insurance companies to use at least 80% of their income to pay claims alone. Insurance companies (at least successful ones) never operated that way. It's a losing business model.

But liberals think government does everything better. Now we see that government micromanaging insurance companies is a sure cluster F.

Forum List

Back