Hillary Clinton: A Lying Compilation

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Dolls_Laughing.gif

Liberals, think she never lies. Do, do you know that?

The fact that I think she is better then your cut, slash and abolish crap is saying something. I think she is also a piece of shit but I'll be supporting her over deregulating our economy so we can have another depression Cruz.

The fact that I think she is better then your cut, slash and abolish crap is saying something. I think she is also a piece of shit but I'll be supporting her over deregulating our economy so we can have another depression Cruz.
Then, is a transition of time.

Than is used when comparing.

Remember that Matthew is still in his undies, posting from his Mom's basement...

Give him time to get an education, and he MAY get smarter...

If he doesn't, he'll be back next week campaigning for a raise in his SSI....

"In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality was tacitly denied by their philosophy." -- Dem Philosophy 2015

Remember that Matthew is still in his undies, posting from his Mom's basement...

Give him time to get an education, and he MAY get smarter...

If he doesn't, he'll be back next week campaigning for a raise in his SSI....

I wonder if he feels guilty when he farts, cause he thinks each fart makes the earth warmer. Do you know he is so stupid that he actually believes in that shit.

Of course he seemingly does not have any problem with the fact that China signed a nonbinding agreement with the sham that make everyone's electric bill in America double. All while China does nothing and since their agreement is nonbinding no country is going to enforce anything.

Oh, China just so happens to manufacture on mass scales for ALL of the countries that are bound to the sham deal.

He is that stupid.

Forum List

Back