Remember when Obama said we would save money on health insurance

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Just another lie he told us.. It is going to jump up again this year if you buy through the exchange. It is also raising even if you dont buy the exchange. I know my sons insurance is was going to double but he got a different job and now pays the same as he was but his deductible is outrageous . State by state data show bigger 2016 exchange premium, deductible jumps
Average health insurance premiums for silver plans rose to nearly $300 a month for a 27 year old male, while deductibles were up 8%.

The increases are even more dramatic in the gold-level plans, which have higher premiums but require consumers to pay less out of pocket for their care. These plans's premiums increased nearly 14%, but deductibles dropped just under 1%, according to the the data set, which will be released Wednesday. It is the only publicly available data with details on all of the insurance plans in 50 states plus Washington, D.C.

The Dems own this turd. The vote was right down party lines and as much as they want to blame Republican think tanks, Romneycare, Bush, the economy, or whatever else they can, at the end of the day it was the Democrats in the House, Senate, and White House that made this hunk of shit law.

I guess if maybe all those that voted Yea had maybe read the thing ahead of time instead of relying on voting for it to find out what was in it they might have realized just what they were voting for, but they didn't. Oh well, that's just how it goes, huh?

That's okay, when Dem-O-Care finally brings the whole healthcare thing down, Congress will surely make nationalized healthcare be a peach of a program. I mean, looking at their track record of accomplishments it isn't like anyone could have any doubts of healthcare not being a screaming success.

I remember Obama saying a few things that weren't true....
Keeping your Doctor
Keeping your plan....
Something about 48 million people that were uninsured....that was BS...
Paying for healthcare will be less then a cell phone bill....

Remember when the GOP had no better ideas?
So just not fucking things up for the majority of American voters isn't a better idea???

What planet are you from???

Tens of thousands of Americans have gotten affordable healthcare from the ACA.

And hundreds of thousands no longer have the additional income in their pockets because their premiums and deductibles shot up. Oh well, it wasn't like we needed a middle class anyways.

Just another lie he told us.. It is going to jump up again this year if you buy through the exchange. It is also raising even if you dont buy the exchange. I know my sons insurance is was going to double but he got a different job and now pays the same as he was but his deductible is outrageous . State by state data show bigger 2016 exchange premium, deductible jumps
Average health insurance premiums for silver plans rose to nearly $300 a month for a 27 year old male, while deductibles were up 8%.

The increases are even more dramatic in the gold-level plans, which have higher premiums but require consumers to pay less out of pocket for their care. These plans's premiums increased nearly 14%, but deductibles dropped just under 1%, according to the the data set, which will be released Wednesday. It is the only publicly available data with details on all of the insurance plans in 50 states plus Washington, D.C.

Mine went up 55%.

Keeping your Doctor
Keeping your plan....
yup.......problem is.. that bill doesn't help pay for your health care anymore. We are literally forced to have worthless insurance now.

Mine went up 55%.

How dare you complain. You just don't want poor people to have health care. And now that you're being driven to the poor house because of the ACA, you'll have health care. So see, it all works out in the end.

Praise be unto Obama!

Mine went up 55%.

How dare you complain. You just don't want poor people to have health care. And now that you're being driven to the poor house because of the ACA, you'll have health care. So see, it all works out in the end.

Praise be unto Obama!

Obama Akbar!!!!

Keeping your Doctor
Keeping your plan....
yup.......problem is.. that bill doesn't help pay for your health care anymore. We are literally forced to have worthless insurance now.
And pay for some else's too...

So YOU pay twice, then YOU do without medical care because you can't afford the skyrocketing deductible (while the leeches get FREE medical care)!!!

Mine went up 55%.
Don't forget the average family was going to save 2500 bucks a year.

WMD's!!!!!

It's okay if Obama deliberately lied to the American people about his signature health care law because Iraq!

Now there's some logic for you.

Most Americans were unaffected by Obamacare.

Remember when the GOP had no better ideas?
So just not fucking things up for the majority of American voters isn't a better idea???

What planet are you from???

Tens of thousands of Americans have gotten affordable healthcare from the ACA.

True, and millions like myself lost our employers healthcare. But of course we don't count, we work for a living.

My tenant happens to be one of those people that now have health insurance. She works at Pizza Hut. She smokes pot so she doesn't want to get a real job because they usually drug test.

So now my tenant has free health insurance and I have none. This is what liberals call success.

Mine went up 55%.
Don't forget the average family was going to save 2500 bucks a year.

WMD's!!!!!

It's okay if Obama deliberately lied to the American people about his signature health care law because Iraq!

Now there's some logic for you.

Most Americans were unaffected by Obamacare.

Bullshit.
Premiums have sky rocketed.

Forum List

Back