Remember when Obama promised he would not raise taxes on the middle class

Well, he didn't . . . if you define "taxes" as simply being income taxes, and that's apparenty what Republicans believe. Because Republicans seem to think that payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, excise taxes, etc., etc. don't count when they say ""47%" pay NOTHING AT ALL.

Hell, all Americans pay a shitload of taxes. And the poorest pay the most as a percentage of their incomes, when you consider ALL taxes.

Asshats.

Last edited:
I remember when he promised:

He would cut $100M spending from his cabinet
That Obamacare wouldn't add one dime to the deficit
That if you liked your doctor or health care plan you could keep it
That he was focused on jobs
That his stimulus would keep unemployment under 7%
That he would sit down and talk to the Iranians
That he was restart relations with the Russians.
etc etc.

He is the most failed, lying president in history and gets a pass from the libtards every time.

Oh come on people, then is then now is now..

Kings can say, read my lips no new taxes and still be worshipped and even praised by his subjects

Rabbi said:

Did he? When? In any case, that can't be answered in one form or another. Federal employees have had years of stagnent or frozen wages and force reductions, so I suppose it depends upon how you measure it.

It didn't, and the nonpartisan CBO agrees.
That if you liked your doctor or health care plan you could keep it
You can. I have. Have YOU had to change anything?
That he was focused on jobs
He was, and he is. That is what the stimulus package was all about, dumbie.
That his stimulus would keep unemployment under 7%
No, he did not. That is a lie.
I thought you fuckers were whining because he was talking TOO MUCH to the Iranians. Make up your collective minds.
Oh, PLEASE. These are the RUSSIANS we're talking about here. He's made gestures, but that entire country has turned into a haven for organized crime and the mafia since the USSR collapsed. It takes two to have a conversation.

Well, he didn't . . . if you define "taxes" as simply being income taxes, and that's apparenty what Republicans believe. Because Republicans seem to think that payroll taxes, property taxes, sales taxes, excise taxes, etc., etc. don't count when they say ""47%" pay NOTHING AT ALL.

Hell, all Americans pay a shitload of taxes. And the poorest pay the most as a percentage of their incomes, when you consider ALL taxes.

Asshats.

Well if you really want to be truthful,the 47% has always been Federal income taxes,not anything else

All the other taxes have been conveniently added buy disingenuous people like yourself. Trying to bluff over their weak argument.

47 % pay no federal income taxes and or get even more back then paid in,these are just facts black and white. But the over emotional hacks will say anything truth or not.

Asshats.

Welfare breeds like you pay nothing, hack.

Asshats.

Well if you really want to be truthful,the 47% has always been Federal income taxes,not anything else

All the other taxes have been conveniently added buy disingenuous people like yourself. Trying to bluff over their weak argument.

47 % pay no federal income taxes and or get even more back then paid in,these are just facts black and white. But the over emotional hacks will say anything truth or not.

What the fuck did you just say, anyway?

Federal income taxes on the upper income brackets were drastically cut under Reagan and Bush. To compensate, local/county/state governments raised a host of other taxes and "fees" or eliminated services altogether. As a consequence, those income "tax cuts" were merely passed on to working American wage slaves in other forms--exactly as planned.

It's no surprise at all that the middle class has really struggled since Ronald Wilson Reagan betrayed them.

Asshats.

Welfare breeds like you pay nothing, hack.

Nope, I pay PLENTY. I make good money. In my experience, it's those that pay the most that bitch the least. I know a lot of redneck idiots that never, ever pay income taxes (they get big refunds), and they bitch and bitch about taxes. And guns, 'cuz they don't want the guvmint to take their guns.

Asshats.

Federal income taxes on the upper income brackets were drastically cut under Reagan and Bush. To compensate, local/county/state governments raised a host of other taxes and "fees" or eliminated services altogether. As a consequence, those income "tax cuts" were merely passed on to working American wage slaves in other forms--exactly as planned.

It's no surprise at all that the middle class has really struggled since Ronald Wilson Reagan betrayed them.

Let me make it plan,your are disingenuous party hack.

Its a big fat ass lie when you include state and local taxes concerning the "47%" mantra

Understand that??

Who received the larges tax reduction?? I would say you have no clue at all?

Moving some the tax burden locally for many things is a better idea more efficient,but you can't keep spending and spending,both local state and the feds have spent like drunken sailors,too feed the black hole that is demands from the left.

Rabbi said:

Did he? When? In any case, that can't be answered in one form or another. Federal employees have had years of stagnent or frozen wages and force reductions, so I suppose it depends upon how you measure it.

It didn't, and the nonpartisan CBO agrees.

You can. I have. Have YOU had to change anything?
He was, and he is. That is what the stimulus package was all about, dumbie.
No, he did not. That is a lie.
I thought you fuckers were whining because he was talking TOO MUCH to the Iranians. Make up your collective minds.
Oh, PLEASE. These are the RUSSIANS we're talking about here. He's made gestures, but that entire country has turned into a haven for organized crime and the mafia since the USSR collapsed. It takes two to have a conversation.

You're a retard and a half. Do you want me to post where he asked his cabinet to cut $100M? Not too hard. Google is your friend.
No one thinks Obamacare will not add to the deficit. Not even the CBO.
Obamacare Won

All the nasty provisions of Obamacare have not kicked in yet. But already people are losing their healthcare coverage due to Obamacare. And their premiums are soaring.
His administration made claims for the stimulus that were patently false. UE is going down because people int he workforce are going down. Period. UE is still high.
Obama has let the Iranians make fools of him.
The Russians have made fools of him.
Obama is a gross failure. You're too stupid to see it.

Its a big fat ass lie when you include state and local taxes concerning the "47%" mantra

Understand that??

Moving some the tax burden locally for many things is a better idea more efficient,but you can't keep spending and spending,both local state and the feds have spent like drunken sailors,too feed the black hole that is demands from the left.

Just tossing words together like a salad isn't sufficient. You should try and make real sentences.

Understand that??

Just tossing words together like a salad isn't sufficient. You should try and make real sentences.

So in other words you have no real points to stand on,and have poor reading comp.

I'll give you a real simple one,again.

who received the larges tax reduction in 2003? which bracket was that?

Obama gave you a payroll tax CUT. For two years.

Now that cut is expiring.

Forum List

Back