Remember when John Kerry talked about murdering the President...the media didn't care then either...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes.....just about every democrat politician running for President has threatened gun violence against republicans..........

Here is john kerry...

Flashback: Remember the Time Kerry Joked About Killing Bush (VIDEO)

The jokes about killing Bush were too many to count.

Highlights included John Kerry doing it.

MAHER: You could have went to New Hampshire and killed two birds with one
stone.

KERRY: Or, I could have gone to 1600 Pennsylvania and killed the real bird with one stone.

The media yawned.

The principle is clear. If the left doesn't police its behavior. It can't and shouldn't expect to police that same behavior on the right.

Cankles did the same thing and the MSM was not critical...is it any wonder lefties are so uninformed?

“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just don’t understand it and there’s lot of speculation about why it is,” Clinton said.
That time in 2008 when Hillary Clinton said Obama might be assassinated (VIDEO)

I believe Dumbass Joe Biden made similar comments.

Com'on, butt fucks, the guy threaten Hillary.....own your nuts, paleeezzzzzee!!

Cankles did the same thing and the MSM was not critical...is it any wonder lefties are so uninformed?

“My husband did not wrap up the nomination in 1992 until he won the California primary somewhere in the middle of June, right? We all remember Bobby Kennedy was assassinated in June in California. You know, I just don’t understand it and there’s lot of speculation about why it is,” Clinton said.
That time in 2008 when Hillary Clinton said Obama might be assassinated (VIDEO)

I believe Dumbass Joe Biden made similar comments.
Earth to Trump butt fucks, the guy made a threatening comment, the CIA is on it and anyone with a working brain cell, knows exactly what this orange nightmare was saying....STOP DEFENDING STUPID SHIT....MY GOD, YOU PEOPLE ARE WORSE THAN TRUMP!!

Forum List

Back