Remember When ALL The "Tea Party" People Were Saying "We Wan't Our Country Back!?!"

Remember that? They were repeating that one, simple saying over and over for how long...at least a year...a summer? What was it now?

They were all over the place when they first popped up. One minute saying this, the other saying that. Remember when MANY of the TBers were claiming that Obama was going to "took durr gunz?"

Many of them showed up at rallies with guns attached to their hips claiming fears that Obama was going to "take their guns." Meanwhile, Obama had ALREADY enacted MORE GUN FREEDOM than any other previous Administration.

Remember how pre-#OccupyWallStreet these were the same set of people who were CONSTANTLY screaming and going on and on and on about how they're a grass roots movement and how that because they are a grass roots movement that they had no one singular leader or MESSAGE?!?

Now look them. All of a sudden they are CLAIMING, read pretending, that their major beefo with the #OWS movement is that they don't have a clear SINGLE message.

Now isn't that somethhing.

Hypocrisy much?

Teabirthers were talking about people not white and Republican. That's why it's different.
That's rich coming from a racist like you.

Secondly, where are all the blacks in the OWS? It must be racist.

Pointing out the Republican Party is 90% white doesn't make me racist. Simply the fact that their politicians vote in a block proves it it they who are racist.

Commentary: Black Dems Should Support Occupy Wall Street protests | News | BET

100611-national-people-of-color-occupy-wall-street-17.jpg

Danny-Glover-speaks-at-Occupy-LA-100811-by-YouTube-supreme227.jpg

Kanye-West-at-Occupy-Wall-Street-1011-by-AFP-Getty.jpg

occupy%20the%20hood.jpg

Remember that? They were repeating that one, simple saying over and over for how long...at least a year...a summer? What was it now?

They were all over the place when they first popped up. One minute saying this, the other saying that. Remember when MANY of the TBers were claiming that Obama was going to "took durr gunz?"

Many of them showed up at rallies with guns attached to their hips claiming fears that Obama was going to "take their guns." Meanwhile, Obama had ALREADY enacted MORE GUN FREEDOM than any other previous Administration.

Remember how pre-#OccupyWallStreet these were the same set of people who were CONSTANTLY screaming and going on and on and on about how they're a grass roots movement and how that because they are a grass roots movement that they had no one singular leader or MESSAGE?!?

Now look them. All of a sudden they are CLAIMING, read pretending, that their major beefo with the #OWS movement is that they don't have a clear SINGLE message.

Hypocrisy much?

I guess that you forget what TEA stands for.
Do I need to spell it out for you?
Or do you prefer to live in your made up fantasy land that you just created?

I'll take the lack of a reply by MarcATL as an acknowledgement of the truth in my post.
He knows what TEA means, but it doesn't fit the false premise of his OP, so it's best that he ignore it.
(Ignorance is a derivative of ignore)

Hypocrisy much?

I guess that you forget what TEA stands for.
Do I need to spell it out for you?
Or do you prefer to live in your made up fantasy land that you just created?

I'll take the lack of a reply by MarcATL as an acknowledgement of the truth in my post.
He knows what TEA means, but it doesn't fit the false premise of his OP, so it's best that he ignore it.

Tea Party sounds less than "serious". It sounds "fun".

I prefer "TeaBirther". Makes more sense. Sounds more honest.

If you're referring to that "Taxed Enough Already" BS then you are more deranged than I initially thought. No time in history has taxes been lower to the average individual and businesses especially.

GTFOH with that nonsense. Seriously.

Teabirthers were talking about people not white and Republican. That's why it's different.
That's rich coming from a racist like you.

Secondly, where are all the blacks in the OWS? It must be racist.

Pointing out the Republican Party is 90% white doesn't make me racist. ....
Silly. You are a racist because of your racist rhetoric.

I can link to your posts. It wasn't more than three weeks ago.

Fucking racists make me want to vomit. Just because you are mentally deficient, you don't get a pass on your racism.

If you're referring to that "Taxed Enough Already" BS then you are more deranged than I initially thought. No time in history has taxes been lower to the average individual and businesses especially.

GTFOH with that nonsense. Seriously.

Your OP denied the premise/point of the Tea Party that you now admit exists.
Your disagreement with that premise/point does not remove the point nor make me "deranged".
Perhaps you should re-write your OP and use some honesty.

Last edited:
Your OP denied the premise/point of the Tea Party that you now admit exists.
Your disagreement with that premise/point does not remove the point nor make me "deranged".
Perhaps you should re-write your OP and use some honesty.

My apologies for calling you deranged MountainMan.

There was no need for that, I got carried away there and was out of line.

With that said, I'm a bit confused as to what you mean.

My point is simply that the Tea party people are being their usual dishonest and disingenuous selves with this insistence of a main message from the OWS when they themselves were rather radical and unstructured in their messaging at the beginning of their own movement...for well into a year at that.

So to have those same people now come back to us with this meme is rather ridiculous. Dontcha think?

The major beef I have with the OWS movement is that it was orchastrated and funded by people who want to overthrow the Republic and the Constitution and are willing to be vague with their desires to rope people who otherwise wouldnt support their agenda in.

As for the Tea Party, if you cant figure out that they want less taxes, to live within our means, and Washingon out of our lives in anyway that isn't authorized by the Constitution, than you just havent been paying attention.

The major beef I have with the OWS movement is that it was orchastrated and funded by people who want to overthrow the Republic and the Constitution and are willing to be vague with their desires to rope people who otherwise wouldnt support their agenda in.

As for the Tea Party, if you cant figure out that they want less taxes, to live within our means, and Washingon out of our lives in anyway that isn't authorized by the Constitution, than you just havent been paying attention.

What does Freedom Works want?

Link?

As for the #OccupyWallStreet movement, if you can't figure out that all they want is to get money OUT of politics and for the banksters and gangsters to get their just desserts for perpetrating the BIGGEST heist in modern history on the American people then you just haven't been paying attention.

Hypocrisy much?

The Difference being the Tea Party is calling for people to take the Country Back through Voting. The OWS on the other Hand just wants to take, From the Rich for themselves. They know they can not win at the Ballot box. This is all just a warm up for when they get real Violent after Democrats get their asses handed to them in 2012.

...in your mind.

Hypocrisy much?

The Difference being the Tea Party is calling for people to take the Country Back through Voting. The OWS on the other Hand just wants to take, From the Rich for themselves. They know they can not win at the Ballot box. This is all just a warm up for when they get real Violent after Democrats get their asses handed to them in 2012.
It doesn't seem that you're too good with math.

The number of #OccupyWallStreet supporters and activates by FAR outnumbres that of the TP folk. Like the anti-war protests of the Bush-era they DWARF the Tea-Baggers ten times over.

Guess what spruce...these citizens are VOTING.

Guess who's going to get their A$$es handed to them?

Curtains for you guys, CURTAINS!!!

gangster1.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzrBurlJUNk]INSIDE JOB Official Trailer in HD! - YouTube[/ame]

I think it cool that Marc, the uber liberal wants to connect the Tea Parties with a real message-of 'taxed enough' with the OWS message of 'we want to take over this park.'

One group wants government out of our everyday lives, the other wants government to tuck us in night. The first isn't looking for government to save us.

I think it cool that Marc, the uber liberal wants to connect the Tea Parties with a real message-of 'taxed enough' with the OWS message of 'we want to take over this park.'

One group wants government out of our everyday lives, the other wants government to tuck us in night. The first isn't looking for government to save us.

If the tea party wants "government out of our everyday lives" why do they support DOMA, DADT, and repealing Roe?

If the tea party wants "government out of our everyday lives" why do they support DOMA, DADT, and repealing Roe?

Dats becuz dey don't.

Iths thimple!

Dats becuz dey don't.

Iths thimple!

Not sure weather your trying to appear hip or if your just that childish. But you should save that kind of spelling for a kids forum.

Hypocrisy much?

As an Independent, I thought the Tea Partiers were all a bunch of whackjobs at first. They certainly didn't seem to have a clear message, carried friggin assault rifles to places Obama was scheduled to show up, talked about seriously demented juju and so on. At least, that's what I saw on them media - including FOX.
Then I went to an actual TP meeting and they were really nice and not too whacky! They got more organized and clarified their message into just a couple points: Less government, balanced budget. So I joined this MB and others to learn more.
Now I find them to be about 20% very intelligent and clear people who remain on the original message, and 80% fairly to extremely whackjobs. They certainly aren't focused solely on their message now and have even started lobbying on behalf of.... Big Media.

So OWS seems pretty whack to me. LOTS of whackjobs being portrayed in the media - especially FOX. They sure look like whackjobs to me!
But as far as I can tell, they have developed a main message: End Corporatism and lobbying intereference in our elections.
I can get behind that! (as long as it includes unions too!).
I'll be curious to see what evolves here and whether they can eventually keep their members from shetting all over the place....

Forum List

Back