Remember When 45, As A Candidate, Said He'll Only Pick The Best of the Best?

Is this acceptable to you?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Obama was a president of the country with that degree, and had little other experience.

If it's good enough for a president, it's good enough for a judge.

Trump cultists (like this idiot) are so far up Trump's fat behind that they would argue that even an ANTI-gays, ANTI-women, ANTI-blacks, and ANTI-Constitution should be a senator...........(if you know what I mean....lol)

WARNING: Snowflakes about to melt!
You leftists are a joke.
The problem is... ... the 'Hillary-lost' whiners...
Don't you think? So yes, I do blame Trump for hiring any black person, let alone a black woman.
None of you seem to have answered the poll.

It looks like we can put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Correct?

I think it's completely acceptable that he attempts to pick the best among the best, rather than who happened to donate the most to the campaign or who is willing to suck his ass the most.

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer.
He was asked if he had ever heard a case. On any level. He said no.

He was asked if he personally took a deposition. No.

He could not have demonstrated a worse or weaker track record, background or skillset for this position.

That's pretty much the very definition of "qualified".

So you are saying that the HARVARD degree this guy has is worthless and does not qualify him in any way.
Obama had a Harvard degree. How'd that work out for you?

The nominee to be a judge is grossly unqualified, which even a tard like you would quickly realize if you watched his deer in the headlights responses to the simple questions.
You'd think that The Blamer would be proud of that degree, and would happily share his school records. Where are they?

Correct?

I think it's completely acceptable that he attempts to pick the best among the best, rather than who happened to donate the most to the campaign or who is willing to suck his ass the most.

Can you make an argument as to why this guy wasn't the most qualified? Seems like they are asking him about something that may not be related to his job in any way. He was nominated to be a judge not a lawyer.

He could not have demonstrated a worse or weaker track record, background or skillset for this position.

So you are saying that the HARVARD degree this guy has is worthless and does not qualify him in any way.

The nominee to be a judge is grossly unqualified, which even a tard like you would quickly realize if you watched his deer in the headlights responses to the simple questions.
You'd think that The Blamer would be proud of that degree, and would happily share his school records. Where are they?
They're in a safe deposit box next to Trump's tax returns.

Obama was a president of the country with that degree, and had little other experience.

Yeah, other than being a state senator, U.S. senator, actually running for president where he was grilled on a multitude of topics, debated his opponents and then went on to earn the vote of a majority of voters. Oh, and then get reelected after serving four years as president.

Other than that, yeah, it's totally the same thing.
He even sold you! You leftists will buy anything (as long it's with somebody else's money).

They're in a safe deposit box next to Trump's tax returns.
I believe that.

Let's pretend I'm on a phone and can't watch this thing. Can I have a summary of what he is saying and what your issue with him is?

Yeah, other than being a state senator, U.S. senator, actually running for president where he was grilled on a multitude of topics, debated his opponents and then went on to earn the vote of a majority of voters. Oh, and then get reelected after serving four years as president.

Other than that, yeah, it's totally the same thing.
He even sold you! You leftists will buy anything (as long it's with somebody else's money).

Maybe stay on topic, kiddo.

Let's pretend I'm on a phone and can't watch this thing. Can I have a summary of what he is saying and what your issue with him is?

Sure, he has never been inside a courtroom as a lawyer, he has never done some of the most basic things that a judge would rule on, he has no experience at any of the things that a judge does.

It would be like hiring a guy right out of college and making them the COO because of his education alone.

WARNING: Snowflakes about to melt!
You leftists are a joke.
The problem is... ... the 'Hillary-lost' whiners...
Don't you think? So yes, I do blame Trump for hiring any black person, let alone a black woman.

Correct?

How are you supposed to hear a case before you become a judge?

I've been an attorney 10 years and I've never done a deposition. Yet I've spent more time in a courtroom defending clients then most. Understanding the rules of evidence is far more important on the lower courts.

When I lived in Pa we had judges who were elected and never were lawyers or went to law school. They were by far some of the best judges because they would carefully look over the statutes and male a judgement based on that.

Is he honest?

I'd rather have inexperienced honest man than an experienced dishonest one.

Sure, he has never been inside a courtroom as a lawyer, he has never done some of the most basic things that a judge would rule on, he has no experience at any of the things that a judge does.

It would be like hiring a guy right out of college and making them the COO because of his education alone.

What has he done as an attorney?

What has he done as an attorney?

Since 2008 he has been a member of the FEC

Well that certainly is how to speak for college education. I thought you were for education but apparently, you believe it's worthless as far as qualifications go. This is the best degree one could have... so even the best is worthless. Ok...
Okay, we'll put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Yes, I think it's fully acceptable to hire someone with Harvard law degree to be a judge.

This is the best ranking university on earth. I am afraid you will have to find the fitting candidate from some other planet/galaxy.

He does not have a Harvard law degree, he got his law degree from the U of Virginia and his undergrad from BYU

Then he is most certainly qualified :)

Well that certainly is how to speak for college education. I thought you were for education but apparently, you believe it's worthless as far as qualifications go. This is the best degree one could have... so even the best is worthless. Ok...
Okay, we'll put you down for a "Yes, this is acceptable to me".

Yes, I think it's fully acceptable to hire someone with Harvard law degree to be a judge.

This is the best ranking university on earth. I am afraid you will have to find the fitting candidate from some other planet/galaxy.

He does not have a Harvard law degree, he got his law degree from the U of Virginia and his undergrad from BYU

Then he is most certainly qualified :)

:haha:

Well get a load of this...

NBC News on Twitter

Is this acceptable to Republicans, and even 45's supporters?

If so, would you have had the same answer if President Obama elected the same type of people?

Hmmm never tried a case, doesn't know trial procedure, barely even worked as a lawyer?

And this is what Trump calls the 'best of the best'.

Apparently what he really meant was 'ideologically pure'

Well get a load of this...

NBC News on Twitter

Is this acceptable to Republicans, and even 45's supporters?

If so, would you have had the same answer if President Obama elected the same type of people?

Hmmm never tried a case, doesn't know trial procedure, barely even worked as a lawyer?

And this is what Trump calls the 'best of the best'.

Apparently what he really meant was 'ideologically pure'

In this guy's defense he is way more qualified than some of the other people that Trump has nominated.

He has practiced law in Havard and in his job for years and years.

Bull shit, he has never done anything at Harvard, you are just making that shit up so you can defend his nomination

False, he has a degree form Harvard.

"Less attention has been paid to Talley’s Massachusetts ties, which he cultivated as a student at Harvard Law School. He graduated from Harvard in 2007 and later took a job as a writer for Mitt Romney’s 2o12 presidential campaign."

"Talley, who notes on his website that he spent time living in “witch-haunted Massachusetts,” is also a member of the Harvard Law School Association, according to his questionnaire."

Brett Talley, controversial nominee for Ala. federal bench, has Mass. Masonic ties - The Boston Globe

He also has links to NRA. I can see why the leftists hate him so much. Love it when the snowflakes melt. It's ok, let the whiny screeches out for us!

Aha, I missed that.

Okay, here are his credentials according to wikipedia:

"Petersen graduated magna cum laude with a B.A. in philosophy from Brigham Young University in 1996. He also received an Associate of Science with high honors from Utah Valley State College.[3] Petersen received his Juris Doctor in 1999 from the University of Virginia School of Law, where he was a member of the Virginia Law Review."

So he still at least has a law degree, and is a member of Virginia Law review. He also has a other degree.

Anyway, the point stands, unless he fails you are shooting just a bunch of hot air. I am not expecting him to fail.
He has a law degree, but has never actually practiced in a court of law. The man has not so much as taken a deposition on his own.

He's a total novice who wants to be a judge!

Trump wants this guy presiding over his money laundering trial.
He is young and he is conservative
What Trump wants in a lifetime appointment

Knowing what you are doing is not important

Forum List

Back