Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Not me, I don't think about it.

More frail cosplay from the frail whites. You know it's frail because of the need to pretend. That kid in my avatar is my grandson. I'm sorry you don't seem to know who your daddy is, but I ain't him. It's Americas white Founders like Thomas Jefferson and his daddy in law who didn't want to claim their own children.
From the way you describe your family, no one knows.

GASLIGHT THEATRE BULLSHIT PROJECTION MONKEY SAYS WHAT??????
:rolleyes:
Just look up Marxism and you see that you repeating them all the time...

I am not gaslighting you... I am just showing your ignorance and you are finding it upsetting, you like to push you Marxism on us but we are not buying...

Hey suck it up... the MAGA (pigs from Animal farm) need you still believing.... You have to not stop and for gods sake don't think or read anything...

Eliminating Israel is in the Hamas charter, and the bigotry is rooted in the Qur'an. The "Palestinians" had Trans Jordan but that didn't quite work out, did it?
Islam is the problem, not Israel.
No, our stupid foreign policy of trying to balance our l ust for oil versus our slavish devotion to the religious crazy of the Zionists and Funditards is the problem.
In a sane world, we'd be investing in alternative energy and telling them to all fuck themselves.

No, our stupid foreign policy of trying to balance our l ust for oil versus our slavish devotion to the religious crazy of the Zionists and Funditards is the problem.
In a sane world, we'd be investing in alternative energy and telling them to all fuck themselves.
Shitforbrains thinks Israel is gushing with oil.

Ask any Gaza supporter if Israel should exist and you’ll get how many ‘good people’ are their supporters.
I’ve met a number of people from Palestine, who have no problem with Israeli people. They’re against the Israeli government.

There are Israeli Jews on video, saying Christians should be killed according to the Torah. But that doesn’t mean all Israeli think like that.

We’ll I know this much. Historically speaking opposition to Israel has included Arab Christians and Arab nationalist.

Ron suggested Israel created, or allowed the creation of Hamas to drive a wedge between Palestinians.

He's such a dumbshit he doesn't realize he's getting it from all sides. Racists are like that.
See, I don't know what fantasy world you're living in but it's Robert E Lee and his memory that is getting shit on from all sides. The college kids and the military. The blacks and the whites. :funnyface:

I’ve met a number of people from Palestine, who have no problem with Israeli people. They’re against the Israeli government.

There are Israeli Jews on video, saying Christians should be killed according to the Torah. But that doesn’t mean all Israeli think like that.

We’ll I know this much. Historically speaking opposition to Israel has included Arab Christians and Arab nationalist.

Ron suggested Israel created, or allowed the creation of Hamas to drive a wedge between Palestinians.
Your first mistake is believing a Palestinian, a muslim really.

I spent a lot of last summer in the West Bank last summer

Yes, I made friends with some residents.

But like there were good people living in Berlin in 1941, silence is consent.

I spent a lot of last summer in the West Bank last summer

Yes, I made friends with some residents.

But like there were good people living in Berlin in 1941, silence is consent.

That is very interesting. What were you doing in the Westbank. Was it some sort of a holy land tour? I find to be very interesting And impressive that you visited Palestine. As somebody who supports Israel seemingly.

I’ve met quite a few Palestinians while working at a Islamic school and even one here in Cambodia. They’re all pretty cool people. And I think there’s a lot more to that picture than what the media from both sides present us. I think there’s a lot of people from Israel and Palestine who want to live together and who are against both of their governments.

Well I would not compare the third reich to either Israel or Palestine, which some people in their rhetoric have done.

My point is the Republican Ron Paul has suggested. That Israel created, or allowed the creation of Hamas in order to drive a wedge between Palestinians. And perhaps in order to lose global support for the Palestinian. After all, if a fundamentalist group of Muslims took over a cause of course they would lose support among powerful people in the west. But if Palestinian resistance is inclusive of Arab nationalist and Arab Christians, it’s not going to be so easy for Israel to convince folks to support them.

The ones who are butthurt over a statue are 'frail', you don't know the meaning of the word.
That would be the sad boys who showed up that day to rage about its removal and ultimately ended up killing a woman. By contrast we sought a simple legal remedy. Your fragility is apparent when one steps away from the cosplay.

That is very interesting. What were you doing in the Westbank. Was it some sort of a holy land tour? I find to be very interesting And impressive that you visited Palestine. As somebody who supports Israel seemingly.

I’ve met quite a few Palestinians while working at a Islamic school and even one here in Cambodia. They’re all pretty cool people. And I think there’s a lot more to that picture than what the media from both sides present us. I think there’s a lot of people from Israel and Palestine who want to live together and who are against both of their governments.

Well I would not compare the third reich to either Israel or Palestine, which some people in their rhetoric have done.

My point is the Republican Ron Paul has suggested. That Israel created, or allowed the creation of Hamas in order to drive a wedge between Palestinians. And perhaps in order to lose global support for the Palestinian. After all, if a fundamentalist group of Muslims took over a cause of course they would lose support among powerful people in the west. But if Palestinian resistance is inclusive of Arab nationalist and Arab Christians, it’s not going to be so easy for Israel to convince folks to support them.
Helped digging at Shiloh.

You in Cambodia?

Spent a lot of time in the Takeo province rescuing kids.

Work at an Islamic school? What kind of work?

Forum List

Back