Remember Trump's "Good People on Both Sides" The Left Freaked Out About

Says the keyboard warrior…. :laughing0301:
That's your description you clueless moron. :laugh: You just described me as a warrior, not me. I described myself as someone who enjoys coming here to point and laugh at you and that's exactly one of the reasons why.

That's your description you clueless moron. :laugh: You just described me as a warrior, not me. I described myself as someone who enjoys coming here to point and laugh at you and that's exactly one of the reasons why.
Oh, so you’re too much of a puss to back it up….just like I thought…..lol

I think you have no idea what a daddy is which is typical of your kind.
More frail cosplay from the frail whites. You know it's frail because of the need to pretend. That kid in my avatar is my grandson. I'm sorry you don't seem to know who your daddy is, but I ain't him. It's Americas white Founders like Thomas Jefferson and his daddy in law who didn't want to claim their own children.

Jewish American men and women are some of our most progressive you ignorant moron. Bernie Sanders, the progressive with the largest recognition and supporters in the this country is in fact Jewish.
Yep, Stalinists. You validate your love of Communism.

Move to Cuba. Wonderful healthcare I hear. Healthcare no Leftard travels to Cuba for that is.

More frail cosplay from the frail whites. You know it's frail because of the need to pretend. That kid in my avatar is my grandson. I'm sorry you don't seem to know who your daddy is, but I ain't him. It's Americas white Founders like Thomas Jefferson and his daddy in law who didn't want to claim their own children.
You love that term frail which is actually a misuse of the word goat humper eater.

Back when this happened I was not a Trump supporter. But after thinking about common sense, yes, there were, of course good people on both sides. Many Americans had ancestors who fought for the confederacy. The entire argument about slavery is a non-starter because in the 1800s black owned slaves to …everybody had slaves. And Civil War has long been a part of many countries histories.

And to be fair to the prop, Palestinian protesters. Many of them are honorable people, including Christians and Arab nationalists. And a lot of Palestinian protesters would the far left wing the types of radical LGBT folks or blm people.That an issue within the pro Palestinian people, same with pro israelis. Each group has their own issues.

Before Hamas rise up of which Ron Paul has suggested was effectively created by Israel… much of the Arab Palestinian resistance was secular and inclusive of Christians. Hamas serves the purpose of Israel by creating a wedge between Arab nationalists and fundamentalist Muslims.

As somebody who admires the cause of Arab nationalism…which has always brought together Christians, Muslims and Jews for that matter… it is embarrassing to see pro BLM far left wingers, who are a part of the pro Palestinian protests.
Ask any Gaza supporter if Israel should exist and you’ll get how many ‘good people’ are their supporters.

America hater wants the George Washington monument torn down.

All Democrats are Stalinists.
All.
Yep. You're not frail whites but everyone who wants to remove a statue is Stalin. :laugh: You really took the time to think about that argument. You can tell....

Forum List

Back