Remember The Other Day?

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
When Harry Milquetoast Reid bitched because the US Olympic team wore uniforms made in China? Well,, the Senate and the House are now wasting taxpayer time and money arguing that our clothing should be made in sub saharan Africa.

democrats are fucked up people. Check out C span.

The Jackass democrats want to send 200 million tax payer dollars to Africa to put Africans to work building our clothes. Why don't they spend 200 million dollars building a clothing factory in the US and putting Americans to work? Answer me that Harry Fucking Reid.

US Olympic gear made in Africa? WTF?

start over duck. the same people who were bitching that our US olympic team uniforms were made in China are the same damn fools who are now wanting to send 200 million taxpayer dollars to Africa so we can employ Africans to make our clothes. Talk about outsoursing.

democrats are fucked up people.

start over duck. the same people who were bitching that our US olympic team uniforms were made in China are the same damn fools who are now wanting to send 200 million taxpayer dollars to Africa so we can employ Africans to make our clothes. Talk about outsoursing.

Why not just make the uniforms in the US?

Why not just make the uniforms in the US?

because democrats are fucked up people that's why.

The Jackass democrats want to send 200 million tax payer dollars to Africa to put Africans to work building our clothes. Why don't they spend 200 million dollars building a clothing factory in the US and putting Americans to work? Answer me that Harry Fucking Reid.

their profit margins wouldn't be astronomical enough WillowJoyce. :clap2: :fu:

When Harry Milquetoast Reid bitched because the US Olympic team wore uniforms made in China? Well,, the Senate and the House are now wasting taxpayer time and money arguing that our clothing should be made in sub saharan Africa.

Senate panel okays renewal of Africa clothing trade benefit - Yahoo! News

I hope Romney is marking this down for when the fucked up liberals accuse him of outsourcing jobs.

Senate panel okays renewal of Africa clothing trade benefit - Yahoo! News

I hope Romney is marking this down for when the fucked up liberals accuse him of outsourcing jobs.

Romney is going to kick ass on election day...

New Topics

Forum List

Back