Remember the Fall of Saigon?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
President Sippy-Cup is staging a reenactment as we speak. But this time, it's 20,000 to 100,000 Afghans who worked for the US...

This is big: Senior official tells NPR the White House is informing both Congress and the Afghan government that it will relocate thousands of Afghan citizens – 20,000 to 100,000 – who worked for the US government before the official exit date of US troops 9/11. @NPR
Steve Inskeep
Steve Inskeep (@NPRinskeep) June 24, 2021

The story is reported by colleague @TBowmanNPR, whose source is a senior administration official. It's not clear where the thousands go initially, though there is talk of the US possession of Guam.
Steve Inskeep

Guam will surely capsize and sink this time, for sure. You betcha.

President Sippy-Cup is staging a reenactment as we speak. But this time, it's 20,000 to 100,000 Afghans who worked for the US...

This is big: Senior official tells NPR the White House is informing both Congress and the Afghan government that it will relocate thousands of Afghan citizens – 20,000 to 100,000 – who worked for the US government before the official exit date of US troops 9/11. @NPR
Steve Inskeep

The story is reported by colleague @TBowmanNPR, whose source is a senior administration official. It's not clear where the thousands go initially, though there is talk of the US possession of Guam.
Steve Inskeep

God I remember all those feet and hands dangling from helicopters. People jumping on as they were taking off.

I thought, 58.000 lives for that and the rest shot up and psycho.

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

God I remember all those feet and hands dangling from helicopters. People jumping on as they were taking off.

The real irony is that Vietnam is now a popular tourist destination and trading partner for the US.

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

The real irony is that Vietnam is now a popular tourist destination and trading partner for the US.

They are. if there's one lesson we taught Vietnam, it was capitalism.

:laughing0301:

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

OHHH man. I was going to say sumptin on those lines...lol.Sustaining yourself on rice at 95 lbs ain't a good life

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

Japan....Germany. Even England. Old wounds usually heal

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

OHHH man. I was going to say sumptin on those lines...lol.Sustaining yourself on rice at 95 lbs ain't a good life

But wait...it gets better.

Afghanistan will probably become a Christian nation. Or maybe they'll all convert to being Jews.

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

Sad thing about this is Kennedy knew this was a loser after the Korea fuck up. He just wanted nothing in the way of the 64 election. He didn't make it and here we are

Half this board doesn't have nary a clue about this and what happened. I'm sure Googlie is getting xtra Nam hits now...lolol

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

Sad thing about this is Kennedy knew this was a loser after the Korea fuck up. He just wanted nothing in the way of the 64 election. He didn't make it and here we are

Half this board doesn't have nary a clue about this and what happened. I'm sure Googlie is getting xtra Nam hits now...lolol

Yeah, that was LBJ's war. He fucked us in more ways than five or six.

You'll have to excuse me if I am no longer able to give a fuck about Afghanistan. It's time to end that almost 20 year war and leave that forsaken land.

You'll have to excuse me if I am no longer able to give a fuck about Afghanistan. It's time to end that almost 20 year war and leave that forsaken land.

You'll give a fuck about them 10 years from now, when you're shopping for that nifty Hawaiian shirt with the floral pattern at Walmart.

Only $4.99? How do that manage to do that?

:auiqs.jpg:

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

Afghanistan will probably become a Christian nation. Or maybe they'll all convert to being Jews.

They'll probably never be Christian or Jewish but they will eventually find their way out of the Middle Ages and join the rest of the world. But only after we leave.

Steve Inskeep

Steve Inskeep

They'll probably never be Christian or Jewish but they will eventually find their way out of the Middle Ages and join the rest of the world. But only after we leave.

I once heard that it takes between 1400-1500 years for a religion to come to grips with itself and reach its full potential.

Islam having shown up around 600 AD, has a ways to go.

Last edited:

You'll give a fuck about them 10 years from now, when you're shopping for that nifty Hawaiian shirt with the floral pattern at Walmart.

I don’t shop at Walmart as I’m not one of the poors. :lol:

I don’t shop at Walmart as I’m not one of the poors. :lol:

Why do you hate underdeveloped nations who are trying to gain an economic foothold in the global capitalist market?

I once heard that it takes between 1400-1500 years for a religion to come to grips with itself and reach its full potential.
Islam having shown up around 600 AD, has pretty far to go.
Islam is perfect and doesn't need or require any changes. ... :cool:

Just like Christianity had its Crusades and Inquisition, I'm not so sure about that. Islam apparently needs an Alfred the Great, Martin Luther, or a John Calvin.

Just like Christianity had its Crusades and Inquisition, I'm not so sure about that. Islam apparently needs an Alfred the Great, Martin Luther, or a John Calvin.
Islam does not need reformed or changed in any way. ... :cool:
We muslims have seen what happened to Christianity over the last few centuries when the Christian people allowed Biblical teaching to be slowly watered down with secular reformation ideas.
So that today Christianity is mocked by the media, berated by the government, and openly ridiculed in the schools. And now you have gay and lesbo preachers and priests, and homo marriages taking place inside the Church.

Last edited:

Islam does not need reformed or changed in any way. ... :cool:
We muslims have seen what happened to Christianity over the last few centuries when the Christian people allowed Biblical teaching to be slowly watered down with secular reformation ideas.
So that today Christianity is mocked by the media and openly ridiculed in the schools. And now you have gay and lesbo preachers and priests, and homo marriages taking place inside the Church.

Sigh...

Forum List

Back