Remember in 2014 - ALL repub congressmen voted against obamacare

The GOP can win this next fall if it attacks ACA but does not follow TeaPoCrappic "let's shut down government and start a world depression" nonsense.

I am still waiting for you to tell us how 30 members of the house had the power to shut down the govt.

Why must you continue to repeat that lie?

Obama shut down 15% of the govt because he refused to negotiate on a budget bill or anything related to ACA.

Who put up the barricades at monuments and parks? not the tea party.

your partisan bullshit is overflowing and really starting to stink, you lose credibility with each new lie filled post.

There were 178 repubs in the house and they said nay. 40 repubs in the senate and 39 said nay and Jim Bunning did not vote.

Nothing bipartisan about this. This catastrophe is all the work of the welfare party.

I'm sure the millons of people who have health coverage who did not have it before will remember. Don't worry.

so will the millions who had policies that they liked and could afford, and now have had them cancelled in exchange for much more expensive policies that include stuff that they do not need or want.

A super-super-majority of the people of Massachusetts like RomneyCare. Even though it is the state with the highest medical costs.

I am still waiting for you to tell us how 30 members of the house had the power to shut down the govt.

Actually one guy did.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jd-iaYLO1A]The GOP's little rule change they hoped you wouldn't notice - YouTube[/ame]

There were 178 repubs in the house and they said nay. 40 repubs in the senate and 39 said nay and Jim Bunning did not vote.

Nothing bipartisan about this. This catastrophe is all the work of the welfare party.

Oh, trust me on this. Between now and election day 2014 - any American that doesn't know the way this BS was ram-rodded through the House with NO REPUBLICAN SUPPORT by that worn out old bag Nancy Pelosi will have to be in a comma.

The RNC will see to that.

Again, I predict the House and the Senate will be republican by the time Hillary "The Murderer" Clinton tries to run for president.

I'm sure the millons of people who have health coverage who did not have it before will remember. Don't worry.

so will the millions who had policies that they liked and could afford, and now have had them cancelled in exchange for much more expensive policies that include stuff that they do not need or want.

A super-super-majority of the people of Massachusetts like RomneyCare. Even though it is the state with the highest medical costs.

Romneycare only affected the 3 million in Mass who were uninsured. It had no affect on the rest of Mass citizens.

Romneycare only affected the 3 million in Mass who were uninsured. It had no affect on the rest of Mass citizens.

Don't you just love how the left, when called out for their crappy bill, ALWAYS compares it to the bill in Mass - hell, even going so far to try to be stupid enough to tell us that the REPUBLICANS are responsible for OBarrycare…….

Don't you just love how the left, when called out for their crappy bill, ALWAYS compares it to the bill in Mass - hell, even going so far to try to be stupid enough to tell us that the REPUBLICANS are responsible for OBarrycare…….

the desperation of the left, and obama, is becoming more evident every day. Its really amusing watching them put new lies on top of old lies. Most of us learned the danger of that before we were 5 years old.

Dumbest statement of the week. It affected everyone in Massachusetts.

Dumbest statement of the week. It affected everyone in Massachusetts.

Not true. you better do some checking before you really look stupid. might be too late.:lol:

"Their crappy bill"? You seem to be under the impression its my bill and that I like it. You could not be more wrong.

But it is a fact that RomenyCare was the model for ObamaCare, and so it is entirely within reason to predict the outcome of ObamaCare by looking at the outcome of RomneyCare.

Will ObamaCare be expensive? Yep. RomenyCare has proven that.

Will ObamaCare be popular? Yep. RomneyCare has proven that. A super-super-majority of Massachusetts citizens support it.

We're talking in the 80s, percentage-wise. That means Right, Left, and the middle are for it. And now they have a Democratic governor, after 4 GOP Governors in a row. And he's a negro! The Massachusett's House is 81 percent Democratic. The Senate is 92 percent.

The GOP is on the wrong side of the eight ball.

But relax. ObamaCare will be repealed in our lifetimes.

In exchange for single payer healthcare.

Last edited:

Excuse moi. But you are wrong.

Obamacare was introduced SECRETLY at 1 AM on CHRISTMAS EVE.

Senator Reid (D-USSR) prevented the The republicans from amending the bill in anay way shape or form.

The House NEVER considered the measure.

So CONGRESS has NEVER considered the measure.

The senate did --sort of.

[
Why would that happen? Other countries get universal health care, and their healthcare industry doesn't do an elfoldo.

Other countries don't have a president who's never had a job in his life and got a pair of 350s on his SAT.

I will say what I have said before if Obamacare works out the Democrats get to reap the rewards if it does not they get the backlash good or bad they own it.

Yep! They will either live by the sword or die by the sword. But if they die by the sword, somehow it will end up being W's fault.

Oh I would not be shocked to see some of the really far out there left wingers try that if it really goes farther South but that will have zero impact in the real world where Obamacare passed with no Republican votes.

I think the point here is elections have consequences. I don't care what you think about Republicans, the Tea Party, or the right-wing in general, the problem is too many adults fell in love with Obama and quickly fell for every one of his smiling lies, regardless if it made sense or not. Nobody is wrong 100% of the time. I think even the most media aware liberals would be hard-pressed to find Obama, pre-Obamacare, admit to one concern about the law. That's why he said "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" nine thousand times...because to admit there's a possibility Americans could lose their health insurance plans would've been damaging to the narrative that the only bad thing in the whole wide world is Republicans.

ObamaCare Dems in for a Shellacking in 2014 and 2016

Dems, if you like your Senate majority, you can keep it. Period *

* nah, just fucking with you, your Senate majority is gone after the 2014 midterms

Please stop predicting the election outcome. Did we learn anything in 2012 from the low information voters?

Please stop predicting the election outcome. Did we learn anything in 2012 from the low information voters?

What we learned in 2012 is you can't win when your candidate is a pathological coward who doesn't believe in fighting back.

What we learned in 2012 is you can't win when your candidate is a pathological coward who doesn't believe in fighting back.

Romney did not run a good campaign. He should have attacked obama on his lies and failures. But, Romney would have been a good president.

Forum List

Back