Remember in 2014 - ALL repub congressmen voted against obamacare

There were 178 repubs in the house and they said nay. 40 repubs in the senate and 39 said nay and Jim Bunning did not vote.

Nothing bipartisan about this. This catastrophe is all the work of the welfare party.

Excuse moi. But you are wrong.

Obamacare was introduced SECRETLY at 1 AM on CHRISTMAS EVE.

Senator Reid (D-USSR) prevented the The republicans from amending the bill in anay way shape or form.

The House NEVER considered the measure.

So CONGRESS has NEVER considered the measure.

The senate did --sort of.

:mad::eek:

Don't you just love how the left, when called out for their crappy bill, ALWAYS compares it to the bill in Mass - hell, even going so far to try to be stupid enough to tell us that the REPUBLICANS are responsible for OBarrycare…….

"Their crappy bill"? You seem to be under the impression its my bill and that I like it. You could not be more wrong.

But it is a fact that RomenyCare was the model for ObamaCare, and so it is entirely within reason to predict the outcome of ObamaCare by looking at the outcome of RomneyCare.

Will ObamaCare be expensive? Yep. RomenyCare has proven that.

Will ObamaCare be popular? Yep. RomneyCare has proven that. A super-super-majority of Massachusetts citizens support it.

We're talking in the 80s, percentage-wise. That means Right, Left, and the middle are for it. And now they have a Democratic governor, after 4 GOP Governors in a row. And he's a negro! The Massachusett's House is 81 percent Democratic. The Senate is 92 percent.

The GOP is on the wrong side of the eight ball.

But relax. ObamaCare will be repealed in our lifetimes.

In exchange for single payer healthcare.

Yeah…"their crappy bill" that was passed against republican opposition, with NO republican support and without a soul actually READING the bill that they voted on. Yeah, "their crappy bill" - passed by idiots.

Don't you just love how the left, when called out for their crappy bill, ALWAYS compares it to the bill in Mass - hell, even going so far to try to be stupid enough to tell us that the REPUBLICANS are responsible for OBarrycare…….

"Their crappy bill"? You seem to be under the impression its my bill and that I like it. You could not be more wrong.

But it is a fact that RomenyCare was the model for ObamaCare, and so it is entirely within reason to predict the outcome of ObamaCare by looking at the outcome of RomneyCare.

Will ObamaCare be popular? Yep. RomneyCare has proven that. A super-super-majority of Massachusetts citizens support it.

We're talking in the 80s, percentage-wise. That means Right, Left, and the middle are for it. And now they have a Democratic governor, after 4 GOP Governors in a row. And he's a negro! The Massachusett's House is 81 percent Democratic. The Senate is 92 percent.

Yeah…"their crappy bill" that was passed against republican opposition, with NO republican support and without a soul actually READING the bill that they voted on. Yeah, "their crappy bill" - passed by idiots.

Contumacious:

Obamacare was introduced SECRETLY at 1 AM on CHRISTMAS EVE.

Senator Reid (D-USSR) prevented the The republicans from amending the bill in anay way shape or form.

The House NEVER considered the measure.

So CONGRESS has NEVER considered the measure.

1400 pages introduced at 1am in secret. Of course no one read the fucking thing.

The senate did --sort of.

There were 178 repubs in the house and they said nay. 40 repubs in the senate and 39 said nay and Jim Bunning did not vote.

Nothing bipartisan about this. This catastrophe is all the work of the welfare party.

Remember the stimulus? Republicans voted against it, and then went back to their districts to have their pictures taken at ground breaking ceremonies where they took credit for the projects in their districts.

I expect a repeat of that once previously uninsured people get insurance that saves their lives and keeps them from losing their homes and their life savings in yet one more medical bankruptcy.

What does not voting for a stimulus package that did nothing but put us into debt have to do with Obamacare? You act as if both were somehow good.

Please stop predicting the election outcome. Did we learn anything in 2012 from the low information voters?

What we learned in 2012 is you can't win when your candidate is a pathological coward who doesn't believe in fighting back.

Romney did not run a good campaign. He should have attacked obama on his lies and failures. But, Romney would have been a good president.

Romney should have taken a lesson off of Obama and went negative. If nothing else at least Romney is a decent honest man who was a successful business man just the person we need in the WH. What is so freakin' laughable is when the democrats, trying to help, tell Republicans that they need to nominate moderates. WTF who can be more moderate then McCain or Romney. Romney was right when he said that ANY democrat starts with a 47 percent head start.

Remember the stimulus? Republicans voted against it, and then went back to their districts to have their pictures taken at ground breaking ceremonies where they took credit for the projects in their districts.

I expect a repeat of that once previously uninsured people get insurance that saves their lives and keeps them from losing their homes and their life savings in yet one more medical bankruptcy.

Loved it when Paul Ryan was informed by Joe Biden that he still had the letter from him asking for stimulus money--that he opposed.

Fact check .org reports that the percentage that favor Romney care at 68 percent not near 80 percent. Not surprising from a state that is bluer then blue.

Loved it when Paul Ryan was informed by Joe Biden that he still had the letter from him asking for stimulus money--that he opposed.

Yeah, Paul shouldn't have asked for any of the booty from the looting of our children's future that all should have went to blue states.

are you quoting yourself? Knocking down your own strawman again?

Keep telling yourself the majority of americans are not pissed off about this train wreck. Whatever form of self-soothing gets you through the day, right? :lol:

they're not, that's why the pa governor's race was a massive blow to the teabaggers. Their childish shutdown of the nation will cost them direly in 2014. Their approval ratings are at their lowest in history.

If the elections were held today, the democrats would deliver one of the most epic gop beat downs ever.

lol

Crowing about a race that has not happened?

I am not sure how being against what is going on in the country today translates to not being popular. Quite a world the liberals live in.

The GOP is going to look greedy and stupid when the website is fixed and the facts come out....can't wait.

when the facts come out you liberfools will be pissing and moaning even more than now.

i truly can not wait either. :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: you shit for brains will crap yourselves to death :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao:

I think the point here is elections have consequences. I don't care what you think about Republicans, the Tea Party, or the right-wing in general, the problem is too many adults fell in love with Obama and quickly fell for every one of his smiling lies, regardless if it made sense or not. Nobody is wrong 100% of the time. I think even the most media aware liberals would be hard-pressed to find Obama, pre-Obamacare, admit to one concern about the law. That's why he said "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" nine thousand times...because to admit there's a possibility Americans could lose their health insurance plans would've been damaging to the narrative that the only bad thing in the whole wide world is Republicans.

if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.., PERIOD !!

is really what the liar said, i am rather certain many of you folks heard the liar say those words with emphasis on PERIOD !! :up:

I think the point here is elections have consequences. I don't care what you think about Republicans, the Tea Party, or the right-wing in general, the problem is too many adults fell in love with Obama and quickly fell for every one of his smiling lies, regardless if it made sense or not. Nobody is wrong 100% of the time. I think even the most media aware liberals would be hard-pressed to find Obama, pre-Obamacare, admit to one concern about the law. That's why he said "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan" nine thousand times...because to admit there's a possibility Americans could lose their health insurance plans would've been damaging to the narrative that the only bad thing in the whole wide world is Republicans.

if you like your plan, you can keep your plan.., PERIOD !!

is really what the liar said, i am rather certain many of you folks heard the liar say those words with emphasis on PERIOD !! :up:

He was talking to one of the stage hands, his name is Joe Period. :lol:

Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

On December 23, the Senate voted 60–39 to end debate on the bill: a cloture vote to end the filibuster by opponents. The bill then passed by a vote of 60–39 on December 24, 2009, with all Democrats and two independents voting for, and all Republicans voting against (except for Jim Bunning, who did not vote).[101]

he House passed the Senate bill with a 219–212 vote on March 21, 2010, with 34 Democrats and all 178 Republicans voting against it.[117]

Otherwise known as:

Voter Registration and Direct Line to the Trough Act

I am still waiting for you to tell us how 30 members of the house had the power to shut down the govt.

You are continuing to lie.

The TeaPs held the majority for the House GOP caucus, the ability to pass legislation solely by a Republican vote.

The TeaPs held up Boehner's programs if they did not like them, denying him a caucus majority.

When Boehner boldly (and finally) opened up the vote to the whole House, the TeaPs folded.

That is going to happen more often this year as Boehner reaches across the aisle to gut the TeaP power.

I am still waiting for you to tell us how 30 members of the house had the power to shut down the govt.

The TeaPs held the majority for the House GOP caucus, the ability to pass legislation solely by a Republican vote.

The TeaPs held up Boehner's programs if they did not like them, denying him a caucus majority.

When Boehner boldly (and finally) opened up the vote to the whole House, the TeaPs folded.

That is going to happen more often this year as Boehner reaches across the aisle to gut the TeaP power.

you keep saying that the teaparty shut down the govt. The entire house could not shut down the govt. Only the whitehouse has that power.

Obama shut down 15% of the govt. Obama put barricades on national monuments and parks. Obama stopped 6th grade whitehouse tours. Obama refused to negotiate. Boehner caved, he sold out, so did McConnell. Both should lose their jobs, as should Reid.

Romney should have taken a lesson off of Obama and went negative.

Finally figured that out huh? The 2012 election was obviously fixed just like the ones in 2004 and 1996. Whenever you have acontest , whether it's an election or a tennis match or a boxing match or whatever, and the one guy won't fight - then it's fixed.

[

you keep saying that the teaparty shut down the govt. The entire house could not shut down the govt. Only the whitehouse has that power.

Obama shut down 15% of the govt. Obama put barricades on national monuments and parks. Obama stopped 6th grade whitehouse tours. Obama refused to negotiate. Boehner caved, he sold out, so did McConnell. Both should lose their jobs, as should Reid.

I agree it was obozo who shut down the govt and the media then blamed the GOP!!! But the GOP didn't really cave. They realized obozo was gonna use the shutdown as an excuse for the obamacare website failure ( false but he would have gotten away with it) and so they made a deal. Had no choice.

What is going to happen when the taxpayers and the producers fold?

Who the fuck is going to feed and insure you?

Why don't learn to speak Spanish and move to Caracas? Oh, wait that requires an effort and you are one lazy ass motherfucker.

What is going to happen when the taxpayers and the producers fold?

Who the fuck is going to feed and insure you?

Why don't learn to speak Spanish and move to Caracas? Oh, wait that requires an effort and you are one lazy ass motherfucker.

snake jockey is the worst kind of liberal----- incapable of original thought.

Welfare Party? That would be Republicans. People in Blue States are so very tired of our money being used to fund right wing racist nutjobs whose states are not only disasters, but victims of a failed ideology.

Forum List

Back