Remember Dolezale?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rachel Dolezal Is Nearly Homeless, On Food Stamps And Still White

Does anyone remember Dolezal? She was the woman who pretended to be black even though she was white so that she could have her schooling paid for and get hired by the NAACP.

Now that she was been caught in the lie, no one wants to hire her, not even the NAACP.

So how is this different from transgenders? If she seeks medical help, should they give her a skin transplant?

Additionally, is the NAACP being a bigot?

Does anyone remember Dolezal? She was the woman who pretended to be black even though she was white so that she could have her schooling paid for and get hired by the NAACP.

Now that she was been caught in the lie, no one wants to hire her, not even the NAACP.

So how is this different from transgenders? If she seeks medical help, should they give her a skin transplant?

Karma in all it's glorious splendor

So if I calls her a nigga is it still rayciss? Can she fix me a sammitch?

Oh, the poor thing. Told her there was no future being Mrs. JoeyB Dolezal but she wouldn't listen. Do hope she hasn't lost her Negro dialect touch though. Might come in handy again some day..

So if I calls her a nigga is it still rayciss? Can she fix me a sammitch?

Would you even consider eating it?

Hell-NO-GIF.gif

Forum List

Back