"Remains are coming! Remains!!!!"

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Referring to the remains of aborted babies, no less.

This is what the Presidency has resolved to...a bigoted, unhinged, maniac spewing the most vile rhetoric to the top of his lungs while a crowd of incels and deplorables roar in cheer.

So much so that A BBC cameraman was assaulted during Trump’s rally in El Paso. Trump kept attacking the media anyway.

Enjoy it while you can Con$, you'll only get one term of this deviant in Office.

America will right itself again. Quickly.

Mark my words.
Okay, marked.

This is what the Presidency has resolved to...a bigoted, unhinged, maniac spewing the most vile rhetoric to the top of his lungs while a crowd of incels and deplorables roar in cheer.

So much so that A BBC cameraman was assaulted during Trump’s rally in El Paso. Trump kept attacking the media anyway.

Enjoy it while you can Con$, you'll only get one term of this deviant in Office.

Mark my words.

I bet you're late to parties, too, gums.

Mark my words.

Marked. :auiqs.jpg:

Mark my words.

Gee whiz, mang. Now that the Senate Intel Commitee has announced that there wasn't any "collusion", and Mueller's witch hunt is fizzling out, you're going to have to try harder to find bad things to post about President Trump.

See you in 2020 for four more years of MAGA. :laughing0301:

Marked.

nancy drew baby.jpg

No doubt that lying limey camera man got what he deserved, but, and it's a big butt, the assaulter was likely a dem in disguise. BTDT.

Mark my words.
I know we spout on this forum. But moving to the left more and more is dangerous. We have a potentially explosive situation just with our elected Reps in D.C. People must be absorbed into the unique American culture. Those who refuse will cause disaster. Watching Islamic elected people verbally attacking Jewish people with some in their own party is not a good recipe for kumbaya. And many Jewish people support this. In fact as more are elected and refuse to be absorbed into the culture we may get a taste of other parts of the world in violence. Pay attention to this.

Mark my words.
No, he was referring to the remains of troops that were killed in Korea over 60 years ago, numbnutz.

Mark my words.
Well, you were right.

I am unmarking this now.

;)

Forum List

Back