Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

Can you prove that or is it your faith?

Yes, I can prove that the story is not about the beginning of the universe and what the creation of Heaven and earth is about. It just takes a second grade education and elementary reading skills.

Are you willing to let go of your delusions? Would you like your blindness to be cured? Just ask.

I did ask.

Can you prove it??
Yes. I already have. How is it possible that you did not notice except if you were blind or dead?

Do you want your blindness cured? If so, pay attention. Humble yourself as if you were a child.

Because you are a child. First, you must call me sir, and then I will spell it out for you so clearly that even a 6 year old will understand and you will spend the rest of your days living in peace.

Otherwise go back to hell from whence you came and blubber about how sorry you are for your sins and show how much you love God by defying his law and Jesus by desecrating his teaching

Last edited:
Yes. I already have. How is it possible that you did not notice except if you were blind or dead?

Do you want your blindness cured? If so, pay attention. Humble yourself as if you were a child.

Because you are a child. First, you must call me sir, and then I will spell it out for you so clearly that even a 6 year old child will understand and you will spend the rest of your days in peace.

Otherwise go back to hell from whence you came.

That's what I thought.

:blahblah:

That's what I thought.

Exactly! I revealed something of great value, something people far more honest and dedicated than you have hoped to see for their entire lives and never did, and just like you, saw nothing.

That is proof that the law of God remains in effect and in full force. See? No? Thats a shame....

Not to worry! Because you have so generously demonstrated the disturbing consequences for setting the Law aside, death, a curse, many other more intelligent people will rise from the grave.

Well done!

Last edited:
Everything that Jesus made known he drew from what Moses and all of the prophets taught.

totally false, their uniqueness speaks for itself as why the events became heavenly.

jesus was not a jew ... the 1st century events are the heavenly repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry they claim as heavenly personifications - that have never existed as such.

those that gave their lives in the 1st century including jesus did so by their understanding the paradisian religion of antiquity, liberation theology, self determination granted by the heavens to a&e for their choice of remission from whence they came as equals in the knowledge they lacked to those already there.

Even though I have my criticism of Christianity and its adherents, I would say Christianity when done right, is the best, most impressive religion. I have witnessed miracles, the supernatural, in Jesus' Name. So, we can argue all day about the historicity of the events described in the gospels and in the Bible in general (OT-NT), but when it comes down to it, irrespective of the historicity of events, there's something there that is real and powerful. Maybe it's the way that Christian beliefs affect human consciousness, "triggering" miracles, as if the universe approves of the beliefs, even if it's not historical in a literal sense. Christ might be a cosmic "archetype" symbolizing self-sacrifice and love.

We still don't fully grasp the nature of human consciousness and how the universe works. It's pretty much a mystery that we're researching and trying to unravel. Maybe a mind "possessed" or maybe I should say occupied, by a certain set of values and sentiments, "faith", can alter the physical world, with their minds. Christians who have suspended their disbelief or rational mind and are operating in a meta-rational state of thinking, a supra-rational form of thought that is in a higher dimension, allowing that person to function at a "higher frequency" of alignment with higher beings ("angelic beings"). Maybe that's how a true, genuine disciple of Jesus can perform miracles.

I believe most so-called "Christians", aren't truly Christians, they're charlatans and jokers, trying to trick God into saving them, because they refuse to die. To carry their crosses and follow Christ to Golgotha, the place of the skull, outside the walls of the city. Life in Christ requires the death of the disciple. The true born again (born from above) believer, is someone who is fully committed to The Way, of the straight and narrow, carrying their cross daily and dying, loving their brothers and sisters as Christ loved them. Such people are rare. What we have are "fad Christians", the greasy-grace "sinner's prayer", mega-church "Christianity", that Jesus will reject.

Mat 7:21-23 Not everyone that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. (22) Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? (23) And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity (GRK-ANOMIA-LAWLESSNESS).
As an agnostic scientist, I am objective, but require rational evidence. Please explain what miracles or supernatural events you have witnessed.

As an agnostic scientist, I am objective, but require rational evidence. Please explain what miracles or supernatural events you have witnessed.
I once knew a person that everyone loved but after being bitten by a talking serpent the next thing you knew he was a sanctimonious prick that no one liked. Scary stuff. I also knew another person who had been eating Jesus crackers for their entire life suddenly rise from the dead.

I swear to the living God that I witnessed these miracles, like angels ascending and descending Jacobs ladder, with my own eyes .

Such miracles are also witnessed by hundreds of millions of people daily, if they have eyes to see

If you don't believe me have a conversation with ding who is descending spectacularly every day

I once knew a person that everyone loved but after being bitten by a talking serpent the next thing you knew he was a sanctimonious prick that no one liked. Scary stuff. I also knew another person who had been eating Jesus crackers for their entire life suddenly rise from the dead.

I swear to the living God that I witnessed these miracles, like angels ascending and descending Jacobs ladder, with my own eyes .

Such miracles are also witnessed by hundreds of millions of people daily, if they have eyes to see

If you don't believe me have a conversation with ding who is descending spectacularly every day
See Titus 3:9-11

"Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities, to be obedient"

Yet another example of Paul undermining what Jesus taught. Thanks!
9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.

9 But avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. 10 Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. 11 You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned.
So Paul was preaching against people like Jesus who relentlessly argued over the what is the only right way to understand meaning of the words and subjects of the Law and comply with the laws demands that fulfills the promise of eternal life for all who listened to him and acted on it?

Didn't Jesus say that he did not come to bring peace but division? Separate right from wrong?

So (according to you and Paul) trying to discern the right way to comply with the will of God is...

"Unprofitable and useless?" "Warped and sinful?" "Self condemned?" Thats your "belief"? :auiqs.jpg:

Got it.

Last edited:
So Paul was preaching against people like Jesus who relentlessly argued over the what is the only right way to understand meaning of the words and subjects of the Law and comply with the laws demands that fulfills the promise of eternal life for everyone who listens and acts on it....

Didn't Jesus say that he did not come to bring peace but division? Separate right from wrong?

Unprofitable and useless? Warped and sinful? Self condemned? Thats your "belief". :auiqs.jpg:

Got it.

What you are doing is so godamn loud I can't hear a single word that you're saying......

Don't you even have an inkling how absurd what Paul wrote is? How obviously anti Christ it is?

Or do you just lack the honesty and humility and faith in truth required to save your own soul because your stupid pride won't let you admit that secular Jesus, moi, is right about something?

Even something so fundamentally essential to your own salvation?

Thats a shame.....See Genesis 3:14

Last edited:
What you are doing is so godamn loud I can't hear a single word that you're saying......

Don't you even have an inkling how absurd what Paul wrote is? How obviously anti Christ it is?

Or do you just lack the honesty and humility and faith in truth required to save your own soul because your stupid pride won't let you admit that secular Jesus, moi, is right about something?

Even something so fundamentally essential to your own salvation?

Thats a shame.....See Genesis 3:14

I know. That's why it is so awesome. He couldn't be a more credible witness.
A witness to what? Conjecture & imagination? He did creative scientific work in visual biochemistry, but could only wonder about the mind and roots of consciousness. The latter was not his scientific work. Not credible whatsoever as a "witness" to your fantasies.

A witness to what?
That mind, rather than emerging, has always been the source or matrix for the material world. That this is a life breeding, intelligence creating universe because the constant presence of mind made it so.

Forum List

Back