Zone1 Religion is not needed if a "golden rule" is valued

What's the punishment for sin if God doesn't exist?
Sin isn't a punishment. The Law is about cause and effect. The consequence for setting aside the instruction of the Law is death, a curse, INSANITY. If God never appeared to give the Law as "a light to the nations", through Moses and later clarified by Jesus, cause and effect would still be Law, just as it is reality for people who don't believe in God or any Divine Law, which may have taken 100,000 years or more if ever before humans evolved enough to learn this on their own

And who should know this INSANITY better than you? You set aside the instruction in Kosher law and have been diddled by vile and loathsome creatures (perv) whose flesh, teaching, defiles and contaminates the mind and so you are accursed, as dead as a corpse without "the breath of life". Ironically you think that being oblivious to your fate is evidence that you are saved, while having no awareness of the distinction between life and death and no awareness that your mind has been defiled and contaminated is evidence that you're dead, under a curse, hopelessly INSANE.

Think about it, if being rational is even possible. You profess to believe that God became a human being, beguiled brainwashed into "just believing" without thinking about it rationally at all so you worship Jesus, a man, as if he was God, a SIN, and so you have died and descended into hell

If scripture is THE WORD OF GOD, and if what Moses taught is true and if what the prophets taught is true and if Jesus is the messiah who taught the only right way to understand the words and subjects of the law is truth then you are not only merely dead, but really quite sincerely dead

And you, as such a dedicated "believer", don't have the ability to take the same intelligence required to put on your pants in the morning and apply that brilliance to realize, become AWARE, that you have swallowed a brazen lie of a devil, A SIN, and have died, are dead, in hell, INSANE.

Thems the breaks. I didn't fall for that con in the 2nd grade. Whats your excuse as a grown man?

Pop quiz!

What would Jesus tell you that you have to do to rise from the dead and return to life, sanity?

Last edited:
If I do not subscribe to your religion then your religious laws have no meaning to me and I am not bound by them.

You have a God given 'free will" and have the option to believe or not.

But, you are bound by God's laws of this universe and will never escape them, whether you believe or not.

Let's see you overcome gravity. :popcorn:

You have a God given 'free will" and have the option to believe or not.

But, you are bound by God's laws of this universe and will never escape them, whether you believe or not.

Let's see you overcome gravity. :popcorn:

Gravity is not a law of a god. We've done this already

For me to agree i would have to agree with your creation myth and you know I don't

Gravity is a property of objects of large mass that it all it is.

Sin isn't a punishment. The Law is about cause and effect. The consequence for setting aside the instruction of the Law is death, a curse, INSANITY. If God never appeared to give the Law as "a light to the nations", through Moses and later clarified by Jesus, cause and effect would still be Law, just as it is reality for people who don't believe in God or any Divine Law, which may have taken 100,000 years or more if ever before humans evolved enough to learn this on their own

And who should know this INSANITY better than you? You set aside the instruction in Kosher law and have been diddled by vile and loathsome creatures (perv) whose flesh, teaching, defiles and contaminates the mind and so you are accursed, as dead as a corpse without the breath of life. Ironically you think that being oblivious to your fate is evidence that you are saved, while having no awareness of the distinction between life and death and no awareness that your mind has been defiled and contaminated is evidence that you're dead, under a curse, hopelessly INSANE.

Think about it, if being rational is even possible. You profess to believe that God became a human being, beguiled brainwashed into "just believing" without thinking about it rationally at all.
And so you worship Jesus as if he was God, a sin, and so you have died and descended into hell.

If scripture is THE WORD OF GOD, and if what Moses said was true and if what the prophets taught is true and if Jesus is the messiah who taught the only right way to understand the words and subjects of the law is truth then you are not only merely dead, but really quite sincerely dead

And you, as such a dedicated "believer", don't have the ability to take the same intelligence required to put on your pants in the morning and apply that brilliance to realize, become AWARE, that you have swallowed a brazen lie of a devil, A SIN, and have died, are dead, in hell, INSANE.

Thems the breaks. I didn't fall for that con in the 2nd grade. Whats your excuse as a grown man?

Pop quiz!

What would Jesus tell you that you have to do to rise from the dead and return to life, sanity?

What do you base your beliefs on?

:popcorn:

Gravity is not a law of a god. We've done this already

For me to agree i would have to agree with your creation myth and you know I don't

Gravity is a property of objects of large mass that it all it is.

In order to have a law, you have to have a law maker.

Again, you don't have to agree, that's the beauty of it.

Let's see you overcome gravity.

Lets see you overcome your own obstinate stupidity which would amount to a resurrection.

That could make a believer out of even the most skeptical and devoted atheist in the world!

give it a try. The worst that could happen is you fail and remain stupid for the rest of your days.

Last edited:
What do you base your beliefs on?

Being aware and alive. It really matters when considering the truth of anything, religious or not.

Did you ever hear of an intelligent book being understood by a corpse? To be aware is to be alive

Lets see you overcome your own obstinate stupidity which would be a resurrection of the dead.

That could make a believer out of even the most skeptical and devoted atheist in the world!

give it a try. The worst that could happen is you fail and remain stupid for the rest of your days.

Stupid is believing we evolved from rocks and water over millions of years.

1708615088129.png

If I do not subscribe to your religion then your religious laws have no meaning to me and I am not bound by them.

Do you believe that if a person sets aide the instruction in kosher law, to distinguish between clean and unclean teaching, and swallows without ruminating the addled superstitious archaic lore of nut jobs their mind will become defiled and contaminated and they will lose their "life"?

Become a nut job and die, lose their soul, their mind, their sanity? Since sanity is what defines a 'living human being" can't you see the reason why the authors of scripture compared this deeply disturbing and terrifying state of mind to death, insanity to a curse that prohibits the damned, the dead, from enjoying the beauty of life as it is, never according to an irrational imaginary fantasy?

Don't you see this as a fact every single time you try to reason with the irrational, people like DukeU who I assume has the form and shape of a human being but has demonstrated that he has an intelligence just slightly above that of a monkey? This should scare the shit out of anyone considering throwing their mind in the trash in exchange for blind faith and membership, being possessed or assimilated into any established religion or religious, political, or ideological cult?

Many people have "sold their souls", exchanged their birthright as a free thinking individual for a bowl of fairy tale porridge by becoming an insignificant part of a self-negating multiplicity. We believe this, we believe that. Us, them, Conservatives, libtards. Democrats, Assholes, etc., And if you don't believe in demons or demonic possession how do you explain people like Hitler, or Trump, or any rabid TV preacher fleecing the gullible by selling false hope and using them for their own personal narcissistic gain as if they were disposable possessions, like a herd of cattle?

In Hebrew Satan, the talking serpent, The Nachash, is both a noun and an adjective meaning serpent, brazen, shiny one, and/or one who practices divination, the magical arts, sorcery, what is now known as mind control? Don't you believe in that? Can't you see the obvious connection?

Last edited:
LOL

If God doesn't exist, sin doesn't either.

What's the punishment for sin if God doesn't exist?

try and keep up - the jew god does not exist, made up by the liars moses and abraham ... as history proves by the deserts unrepentant history of persecution and victimization.

what jesus taught - the heavens ...

Then they said, “Let us make life in our image, in our likeness, the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky the livestock and all the wild animals, and all the creatures that move along the ground.”

the goal, the religion of antiquity is admission to the everlasting for all living beings through heavenly judgement ... can not be accomplished by sin is the first elimination.

what jesus taught - the heavens ...

the goal, the religion of antiquity is admission to the everlasting for all living beings through heavenly judgement ... can not be accomplished by sin is the first elimination.

Matthew
Chapter 3​

16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

God is a 3 part being, now you know.

Right. Run run run run run away! :777:

Anyway, like it or not, the story of the "creation of Heaven and earth" is not about the beginning of the universe, the solar system, the earth, or the first plants, animals, or human beings. Its about a time about 3000 years ago when codified instruction came into the world through Moses and Law was given by God as "a light to the nations" light which teaches the intelligent to divide day from night, right from wrong, true from false, good from evil, life (sanity) from death, (insanity) in a world that was for billions of years without shape or form (lawless) and void, (pointless), and darkness (ignorance, superstition) covered the face of the deep, (the unknown).

If you would rather hear about some maudlin story about God becoming Jesus, go to church.

Last edited:
Anyway, like it or not, the story of the "creation of Heaven and earth" is not about the beginning of the universe, the solar system, the earth, or the first plants, animals, or human beings. Its about the time about 3000 years ago when codified instruction came into the world through Moses and Law was given by God as "a light to the nations" which teaches the intelligent to divide day from night, right from wrong, true from false, good from evil, life (sanity) from death, (insanity) in a world that was for billions of years without shape or form (lawless) and void, (pointless), and darkness (ignorance, superstition) covered the face of the deep, (the unknown).

Can you prove that or is it your faith?

Anyone can prove that the story is not about the beginning of the universe and what the creation of Heaven and earth is about. It just takes a 2nd grade education and elementary reading skills.

Are you willing to let go of your delusions? Would you like your blindness to be cured? Just ask.

I did ask.

Can you prove it??

Forum List

Back