Religion: I'm easy - just don't push.

GLASNOST

Gold Member
Aug 1, 2016
Ouma se rondovel
When I see those Italian and Hispanic gangs on TV with their Jesus crosses hanging round their necks, I'd like to gather them all up and stick them behind bars. But I don't see them as Christians and when I see a Catholic priest or a Vickar I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:

When I see these young, pompous, Israeli buggers acting like they know everything and no one else knows anything, I'd like to shove my boot up their asses. But I don't see them as Jews and when I see a Rabbi I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:

When I see these Arabs strutting about town, jeering at my countrymen and make lewd comments towards European woman, I'd like to herd them all up and send them back from whence they came. But I don't see them as Moslems and when I see an Islamic holy man I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:

On the other hand, when any of these priests, rabbis or imams try to pump me with their superstitious crap :deal: I tell them to fuck off.

When I see people that think other people belong "behind bars" for their personal religious beliefs that does not harm anything but another persons feelings I believe that they should receive what they desire to dish out.

When I see those Italian and Hispanic gangs on TV with their Jesus crosses hanging round their necks, I'd like to gather them all up and stick them behind bars. But I don't see them as Christians and when I see a Catholic priest or a Vickar I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:

When I see these young, pompous, Israeli buggers acting like they know everything and no one else knows anything, I'd like to shove my boot up their asses. But I don't see them as Jews and when I see a Rabbi I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:

When I see these Arabs strutting about town, jeering at my countrymen and make lewd comments towards European woman, I'd like to herd them all up and send them back from whence they came. But I don't see them as Moslems and when I see an Islamic holy man I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:

On the other hand, when any of these priests, rabbis or imams try to pump me with their superstitious crap :deal: I tell them to fuck off.
And they can say the same to you. It's called being judgmental.

When I see people that think other people belong "behind bars" for their personal religious beliefs that does not harm anything but another persons feelings I believe that they should receive what they desire to dish out.
They should be behind bars For their personal religious beliefs?

WHAT exactly do you see as being judgmental?

Sounds like OP is easy to push into superficial assumptions about other people's religion.

You chose the consequences for your own beliefs. Life works that away. What you wish for another in an unjustified manner comes back to you. Enjoy your trip!

You chose the consequences for your own beliefs. Life works that away. What you wish for another in an unjustified manner comes back to you. Enjoy your trip!
What are you talking about? What choice? What beliefs? And what unjustified manner?

Sounds like OP is easy to push into superficial assumptions about other people's religion.
What assumptions about anyone's religion have I made?
Here's just one example. " When I see those Italian and Hispanic gangs on TV with their Jesus crosses hanging round their necks, I'd like to gather them all up and stick them behind bars" You see them wearing a Cross, so you figure they must be Christians. You see they are gang members so you want to see them behind bars. Then you say. "But I don't see them as Christians and when I see a Catholic priest or a Vickar I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:" So. A man of the cloth gets no animosity from you but gang members do. Priests are Christians but gang members are not. That is your message. You are either a rapid bigot or a troll. My guess is that you are both.

Here's just one example. " When I see those Italian and Hispanic gangs on TV with their Jesus crosses hanging round their necks, I'd like to gather them all up and stick them behind bars" You see them wearing a Cross, so you figure they must be Christians. You see they are gang members so you want to see them behind bars. Then you say. "But I don't see them as Christians and when I see a Catholic priest or a Vickar I feel no animosity towards him.:smile:" So. A man of the cloth gets no animosity from you but gang members do. Priests are Christians but gang members are not. That is your message. You are either a rapid bigot or a troll. My guess is that you are both.
That's is what you see? I was right, you don't understand English or perhaps you a fucking idiot.

1). I think gangs (thugs) should be behind bars ..... yes .
2). I do not see them as Christians (even though they think they are) because thugs do not follow the teaching of Jesus.
3). I hold no animosity towards Priests for the behaviour of 'pretend' Christians.

The same goes for the others I mentioned. I do not hold Islam responsible for the madness that is going on with these Arabs rapists .... and I do not hold Judaism responsible for for misdeads of Israel. Open your eyes. Open your mind. And that fucking chip on your shoulder ...... you should leave elsewhere.

That's is what you see? I was right, you don't understand English or perhaps you a fucking idiot.

1). I think gangs (thugs) should be behind bars ..... yes .
2). I do not see them as Christians (even though they think they are) because thugs do not follow the teaching of Jesus.
3). I hold no animosity towards Priests for the behaviour of 'pretend' Christians.

The same goes for the others I mentioned. I do not hold Islam responsible for the madness that is going on with these Arabs rapists .... and I do not hold Judaism responsible for for misdeads of Israel. Open your eyes. Open your mind. And that fucking chip on your shoulder ...... you should leave elsewhere.
Whether or not someone is a pretend Christian is not your call to make. That is for Jesus to judge. Anyway. Thanks for sharing.

This is not the first time you and I have disagreed and you told me to leave. That is not your call either.

A chip on your shoulder and paranoid. Nice combination.
When you lose a round, you rely on feeble insults. You are such a tedious troll.
You are paranoid. You make absurd accusations. You have a chip on your shoulder. And when I explained that my OP intentions are honourable you refuse to apologize but instead claim that I'm a troll. You are a very dislikeable person. Go sit on your ears.

A chip on your shoulder and paranoid. Nice combination.
When you lose a round, you rely on feeble insults. You are such a tedious troll.
You are paranoid. You make absurd accusations. You have a chip on your shoulder. And when I explained that my OP intentions are honourable you refuse to apologize but instead claim that I'm a troll. You are a very dislikeable person. Go sit on your ears.
Paranoid?! Nice try. I don't "refuse to apologize". There is no apology necessary. We don't agree. That's all.

I'm moving on now. What you do, is none of my concern.

Forum List

Back