Release the Hostages

Why don't you fucking Trumpanzees hold Trump accountable for his promises?
Why do you let him slide.
You would never have put up with this much from Obama.
You went nuts when he said "You can keep your doctor".

Fucking hypocrites.
Like you held obama to his promise to let you keep your doctor, save $2500 a year on healthcare, bengazi was caused by a video? You seem towant to hold politicians from only the Republican party accountable for anything.

it was a lie, douchebag. If you're so concerned about politicians keeping promises, then why don't you whine about all the promises Obama made?
I did. I have plenty of criticism of Obama. But I don't hop into every Obama discussion amd whine about Trump, either. That's your tactic, not mine.
Yeah, sure you did. That's what everyone who defended Obama to the hilt says.
Then you don't really need a message board to masturbate. You only need a mirror. Go on, go jerk off to your dollies...you can out words in their mouths all day, and hone your pitiful skills against easier opponents.

But, if you want to discuss with real humans will their own thoughts, look me up.
Sorry, turd, but you have to be insane if you believe I'm going to take your word on anything. Would you take mine?

And, BTW, go fuck yourself.
Oh, I know. You will just invent low hanging fruit for yourself to argue against, because you are an angry little lazy twat. We all know this.

But anyhoo...back to the topic:

"Trump cultists turning every thread into an Obama thread"
You said "Go on, go jerk off to your dollies," but I'm an "angry little lazy twat?"

Everyone in this forum knows that 95% of what you post is lies, horseshit and ad hominems.

Don’t worry, you will still get food stamps and EIC.
And you will still get your little fragile white ego stroked by republicans using your for your bigotry and insecurities. So everyone's happy!

What?

He's just being the racist twat he always is.
I'm pretty sure I told you to STFU.

And trump is preying on your racism. Trust me, he doesn't care about you or your racism and would not piss on you if you were on fire.

...There are bills PASSED in the Dem House that would open the government...
Do they include $5.x billion for The Wall?

If not, go back and re-do them, and then you've got a deal.

Simple.
They include 1.6 billion. Add the unspent billion from last year and you have 2.6 billion for border security.

5.8 billion is a random ransom amount.

Take the 2.6 and free the hostages

Don’t worry, you will still get food stamps and EIC.
And you will still get your little fragile white ego stroked by republicans using your for your bigotry and insecurities. So everyone's happy!

What?

And trump is preying on your racism. Trust me, he doesn't care about you or your racism and would not piss on you if you were on fire.

I'm not a Trump guy, sorry "boy".

...They include 1.6 billion. Add the unspent billion from last year and you have 2.6 billion for border security....
$1.6 billion is not $5.8 billion.

...5.8 billion is a random ransom amount...
Then pay the random ransom amount.

...Take the 2.6 and free the hostages
No... $5.8.

-------------

You must "cave" or the Gubmint will not re-open.

In the context of the entire Federal budget, $5.8 billion is a flea... damned-near insignificant.

Cave.

Or be seen to stand alongside Illegal Aliens rather than your own fellow countrymen.

Or be seen prolonging the suffering over a measly $5.8 billion.

Cave.

You know you want to do it.

...There are bills PASSED in the Dem House that would open the government...
Do they include $5.x billion for The Wall?

If not, go back and re-do them, and then you've got a deal.

Simple.
They include 1.6 billion. Add the unspent billion from last year and you have 2.6 billion for border security.

5.8 billion is a random ransom amount.

Take the 2.6 and free the hostages
They include nothing, in other words.

The Constitution was formed based on compromise. The current batch of ideologues refuse to compromise. The shutdown will go on a long time unless someone finds an adult who knows how to govern/compromise. No one has authority to dictate terms. They wasted a month by being too rigid and talking past each other. I vote for a deal before opening the government so we know both sides are willing to compromise.

Policy Basics: Introduction to the Federal Budget Process

What?

Sure you are, cracka. Sure you are. You throw yourself in front of him like a human shield at every opportunity. Just own it.

And trump plays you goobers like a fiddle. It's like a birthday clown working a crowd of 5 year olds.

Us? Y’all are the ones who are perpetually shitting their pants over the 2016 election. Teapot kettle on that one mister.

What?

Sure you are, cracka. Sure you are. You throw yourself in front of him like a human shield at every opportunity. Just own it.

And trump plays you goobers like a fiddle. It's like a birthday clown working a crowd of 5 year olds.

Naaa, look chile, you're a creep and fool. The political class are playing you like a cheap set of bongo's.

Naaa, look chile, you're a creep and fool. The political class are playing you like a cheap set of bongo's.
Sure, cultist.

The insane thing is that this 5.6 billion is a completely arbitrary number

The insane thing is that this 5.6 billion is a completely arbitrary number

I'm sure there is a basis for it. DHS has the cost estimate for what they buy with those funds. They would have been the ones developing the funding request.

5 billion isn't a wall.

It's a completely made up number

This idiocy has gone on FAR too long.

There are bills PASSED in the Dem House that would open the government

Turtle McConnell is sitting on his hands waiting for Trump (or Ann Coulter) to tell him what to do.

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT
Getting desperate I see. Soon as the House passes a bill with 5.7 billion dollars for a border wall it reopens...its truly that simple!

Yup. Easy Peasy.

Forum List

Back