Release the Hostages

This idiocy has gone on FAR too long.

There are bills PASSED in the Dem House that would open the government

Turtle McConnell is sitting on his hands waiting for Trump (or Ann Coulter) to tell him what to do.

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT
Getting desperate I see. Soon as the House passes a bill with 5.7 billion dollars for a border wall it reopens...its truly that simple!

Then you back a liar, don't you?
You openly forgive Trump for lying.
It's truly that simple.
Remember,President Trump can stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot someone and I would STILL support him over ANY leftist or establishment candidate. I truly wonder how many people seriously thought President Trump meant a LEGIT CHECK from Mexico...were there people really that immature and with childlike brains that thought that was going to happen? It can happen in MANY ways...decreasing the trade deficit is one of them,hell the money we save not paying welfare and healthcare and education for millions of illegals the wall pays for its self!

Hmm...so if the leftists HERE are any indication of the typical leftist on the street and they are starting to freak out,I give it a week or 2 at most before the leftist leaders start to crack....

Turtle McConnell is sitting on his hands waiting for Trump (or Ann Coulter) to tell him what to do.

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT

Fuck you.
Give him the money.

Fuck you.
Get the money from Mexico, where Trump said it would come from.

Fuck you, I'm standing between you and Rump.
Watchu gon do boi….

I dont think they should keep pushing on Trump. I am certain his team has a plan to not only get border security......but add some pain to deep state. With the full backing of real Americans.

I seem to have missed being abducted....Where am I being held against my will?
It ain't about you...it's about the 800,000 folks not getting PAID...and the people who depend on them

Arrrr.....

pirate-trump-1024x576.jpg

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT

Perhaps you should tell Pelosi and Schumer that. They are the ones refusing to negotiate

There were no bills passed in congress that would open the government. All democrats have to do is to sit down and iron out an agreement with the President but Pelosi would rather be anywhere than Washington.

Negotiate?

Trump offered NOTHING

The Senate has passed nothing

Open the damn government.

Screw this hostage taking bullshit

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT

Perhaps you should tell Pelosi and Schumer that. They are the ones refusing to negotiate
Pelosi has already passed 8 bills that would open the government

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT

Not without the wall she won't.

OPEN THE DAMN GOVERNMENT

Why does she keep leaving DC, instead of negotiating?

The Trumpster got Chuck and Nancy over the barrel. They just don't have the votes to override his veto in either house. They don't even have enough votes to overcome a filibuster in the Senate and force them to even vote.

Those two are going to need to negotiate and come off of their "no wall" stand. Unless they don't give a shit about the 800,000 unpaid bureaucrats.

And no, the Republicans aren't going to stab their own President in the back- they need him to lead the party to victory in 2020.

Forum List

Back