Release Imprisoned Syrian Journalists

Good thing I am having company in a little while, or also the Little Boy will be up all night championing his boyfriend. Somthing wrong with him, and only his psychiatrist knows the name for it. I think most of the readers by now can figure out that he is not compus mentis.
You get your new instructions from your agent controller or Nusra terrorist today?

Bashar is calling you on his ham radio with new instructions. Don't you hear him saying "CQ, CQ, is anyone copying me? Little Boy, where are you? This is Bravo, Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Radio? My new instructions are to stop denying that my helicopters drop barrel bombs because it only makes you look like a fool."
Stop blaming the war on terror, dirty Nusra slut.

Oh look what Assad's pimp is calling me. How long have you been pimping for Assad, Little Boy? I wonder how many forums and message boards you pimp your best buddy?

I don't think the Little Boy's demented brain can't take in what freedom of the press means.
I am reporting here on the USMB only. That does not prevent me from mentioning the heroic battle of the Syrian people against terrorism elsewhere now and then. The big question is at which places you keep spamming the terrorists´ propaganda. Should I look out and establish truth in the forums you are up to mischief in?

Still pimping for Assad, I see. This happens to be the Middle East forum, and you have had basically nothing to say about what is happening in the Middle East except for Syria. Assad is so proud of his best buddy and public relations guy in German. Unlike the Little Boy, I only post on this forum. Who knows how many forums his pal Assad tells him to post on so that Assad looks like some hero instead of one who kills his own civilians with barrel bombs, which reporters in the area have seen. Now do some research on Freedom of the Press.

Between the tribunal and Samaha's sentence, Assad could have a lot more trouble heading his way.

You get your new instructions from your agent controller or Nusra terrorist today?

Bashar is calling you on his ham radio with new instructions. Don't you hear him saying "CQ, CQ, is anyone copying me? Little Boy, where are you? This is Bravo, Alpha, Sierra, Hotel, Alpha, Radio? My new instructions are to stop denying that my helicopters drop barrel bombs because it only makes you look like a fool."

Oh look what Assad's pimp is calling me. How long have you been pimping for Assad, Little Boy? I wonder how many forums and message boards you pimp your best buddy?

I don't think the Little Boy's demented brain can't take in what freedom of the press means.
I am reporting here on the USMB only. That does not prevent me from mentioning the heroic battle of the Syrian people against terrorism elsewhere now and then. The big question is at which places you keep spamming the terrorists´ propaganda. Should I look out and establish truth in the forums you are up to mischief in?

Still pimping for Assad, I see. This happens to be the Middle East forum, and you have had basically nothing to say about what is happening in the Middle East except for Syria. Assad is so proud of his best buddy and public relations guy in German. Unlike the Little Boy, I only post on this forum. Who knows how many forums his pal Assad tells him to post on so that Assad looks like some hero instead of one who kills his own civilians with barrel bombs, which reporters in the area have seen. Now do some research on Freedom of the Press.
Why don´t you shut up, you little terror drone. You are repeating yourself over and over again like a stupid monkey who can only bring up studied sentences. Is it your job to cheer for the terrorists? What do you earn?

Why don´t you shut up, you little terror drone. You are repeating yourself over and over again like a stupid monkey who can only bring up studied sentences. Is it your job to cheer for the terrorists? What do you earn?

Why don't you shut up? You are only showing the viewers how mentally ill you are. By the way, tell the staff in the mental institution that you need the dosage of your meds increased.

Why don't you shut up? You are only showing the viewers how mentally ill you are. By the way, tell the staff in the mental institution that you need the dosage of your meds increased.
Why are you never responding to the content of the posts you reply to? Can you only tell your few sentences like the mentioned monkey? I guess, a monkey is intellectual superior to you. Uncle Sam must be a fool that he sends out stupid people like you to spread his version of what is happening.

Why are you never responding to the content of the posts you reply to? Can you only tell your few sentences like the mentioned monkey? I guess, a monkey is intellectual superior to you. Uncle Sam must be a fool that he sends out stupid people like you to spread his version of what is happening.

I would say that all the monkeys, chimps and gorillas at Germany's zoos have more sense than the Little Boy. It's a shame that they don't put him in some cage as a prime exhibit of someone who is mentally unbalanced.

Forum List

Back