Rejoice over Birth Of New America

You are such a mindless toad.

Post the evidence, idiot. There isn't any. Despite the lies and rumors, not one person came forward to assert anything underhanded had taken place, or that they had been prevented from voting.

Not one.

what was underhanded was a supreme court case from a group of justices who espouse nothing but state rights

to reverse themselves on this particular issue.

but let's not burden ourselves with facts..

I have plenty of proof Bush stole the last two elections. He did it in a plethora of ways. And it wasn't just him. It was the GOP.

Ken Blackwell in Ohio and Katherine Harris in Florida.

Rigged voting machines.

Hanging chads

Purging voters

Caging Voters

Throwing away votes

Wrongfully imprisoning Democratics to win their seats Don Siegelman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Disrupting the recount

Ending the recount before it was done

Getting the Supreme Court to decide rather than let the states decide.

Ever notice Republicans always want to "let the states decide", until they don't like what the state will decide, and then they take the decision away from the state? Obama would have won the Florida recount.
LOL you are fucking delusional
not a one of those nonsense charges ever had a shred of proof

what was underhanded was a supreme court case from a group of justices who espouse nothing but state rights

to reverse themselves on this particular issue.

but let's not burden ourselves with facts..
yes, you are such a uniter

:ahole-1:

Well sealy in my post I stated that Bush wasn't a conservative. In your post where you call me a retard you state that there were no conservatives in the Republican party. So you attacked me for saying something that falls in line with your own beliefs.

Think about it.

Well think about what you are trying to do. You are trying to put all the blame on Bush so in 2010 and 2012 you can say the next asshole you nominate is a conservative. I don't blame you because the message works. People want fiscal responsibility. But don't for a second think I'm going to let you suggest that Bush was a rogue Republican. He ran your party and everything the party wanted, the party got. That's why I think this bad economy is all on purpose. Because the rich got richer from it.

Now you might say that more Republicans got screwed than benefitted from Bushanomic, and I would agree. Just having a couple million in the bank does not make you a republican. It takes much more money than that.

If you work for money, you are a Democrat. If your money works for you and you don't have to work, then you are a Republican.

Just don't try to put it all on Bush and suggest that he was an anomoly.

Huckabee still wants to go to war with Iran.

Rudy wants to continue tax breaks to the rich.

And Mitt wants to send more jobs overseas.

Well think about what you are trying to do. You are trying to put all the blame on Bush so in 2010 and 2012 you can say the next asshole you nominate is a conservative. I don't blame you because the message works. People want fiscal responsibility. But don't for a second think I'm going to let you suggest that Bush was a rogue Republican. He ran your party and everything the party wanted, the party got. That's why I think this bad economy is all on purpose. Because the rich got richer from it.

Now you might say that more Republicans got screwed than benefitted from Bushanomic, and I would agree. Just having a couple million in the bank does not make you a republican. It takes much more money than that.

If you work for money, you are a Democrat. If your money works for you and you don't have to work, then you are a Republican.

Just don't try to put it all on Bush and suggest that he was an anomoly.

Huckabee still wants to go to war with Iran.

Rudy wants to continue tax breaks to the rich.

And Mitt wants to send more jobs overseas.

I said Bush wasn't a conservative, not that he wasn't a Republican.

And I apparently can't say it enough to you sealy, I am not a Republican. It isn't my party, I never voted for Bush, and so on and so forth.

Congratulations to Barack Obama, the first ever African-American president of the United States. The incoming inauguration, named as the new birth of freedom, will mark the beginning of world peace and democracy.
Also, the world is hoping for Obama to become an able and intelligent president who will rescue America and the world from the disastrous economic crisis.
Lastly, the traditional alliance system of the United States established during the past 50 years, including the ROK-US alliance, will greatly benefit from the new president who values the international system.

The spoiled frat boy is gone.

The adults are back in charge.

You guys told us to wait and see in 2000, and now we see, you suck.

I'm only one guy, and I said no such thing.

Amnesty? Fuck no! How about a database that will make sure that people are giving proper proof of citizenship before they can work for your company. Right now if your company has a contract with the federal government, you have to prove that all your employees are legit. Thats a step in the right direction.

We need to put business owners in prison if we find they are purposely hiring illegals. Right now it is worth the risk to them. FUCK THAT!

When did Obama ever propose such a plan?

Obama's plan is nothing like Bush's plan, unless Obama's plan is to give the bankers $350 billion and then bury his headi in the sand.

Handing out money as a bailout vs handing out money as a bailout. Nope. Totally different.

Texas - Halliburton, the oil services company formerly headed by Vice-President Dick Cheney, is moving its headquarters from Texas to Dubai to reduce its US tax burden.

Halliburton moving to Dubai to avoid taxes

Need more proof? I got more for ya!

Does that mean Bush gave Halliburton, how much did you say? A trillion dollars? I don't think so.

No party is to blame for the recession? If you study history, specifically the Guilded Age & Great Depression, you may not be so naive to think that no party is to blame. The GOP benefitted from Bushanomics for 7 full years.

I actually think they are benefitting from whats going on right now too. They're getting bailed out, they're lowing wages, they're cutting staff, etc.

No wonder Unions catch on. The Robber barons are back!!!

The GOP is benefiting from Bushanomics? Is that why they swept the elections in '06 and again in '08?

Do you seriously think the GOP are "robber barons"?

How is the GOP benefiting from lower wages and cutting staff?

I don't think you have really thought your position through very carefully.

I hope we can get back on our moral path as an example to the rest of the world.

A moral path? Using immoral policy... Hmm... seems unlikely.

I don't expect any miracles.

Good call...

I do believe that unless we are sabotaged by people like the dork in Ohio, Blackwell, who is more interested in parrty over country, we have a chance to bring back our economy, our military power and our self respect that we lost under Junior.

Well gee... let's see... President Hussein is advocating for EXPONENTIALLY MORE of the leftist policy which put our economy where it is and he is advocating for draconian cuts in the military, which forced the expenditures which you're chronically on record lamenting... and he's also advocating for social programs which can only result in disincentive to achieve...

So, given that classic leftist formula, I'd say that you're in for some heart-ache, Pogue.

A moral path? Using immoral policy... Hmm... seems unlikely.

Good call...

Well gee... let's see... President Hussein is advocating for EXPONENTIALLY MORE of the leftist policy which put our economy where it is and he is advocating for draconian cuts in the military, which forced the expenditures which you're chronically on record lamenting... and he's also advocating for social programs which can only result in disincentive to achieve...

So, given that classic leftist formula, I'd say that you're in for some heart-ache, Pogue.

I think you are in for a suprise.

I don't think so.

I did find it amusing that he only used his middle initial instead of the actual name "Hussein" when he took the oath.

What's up with that?

The spoiled frat boy is gone.

The adults are back in charge.

ROFLMNAO... The adults?

Sychophant personality cultism and unfounded adjulation are 'adult' traits, HOW, exactly? I've never seen such in adult behavior, but it's pretty commonly witnessed at Disney World when Mickey and Minnie come walkin' down the street.

So we find Chris advancing yet ANOTHER absurdity...

I think you are in for a suprise.

Well sure, Chris... I mean after all President Hussein has super-powers which he will use to counter the forces of nature; forces which required left-think to fail throughout human history...

Of course you should brace yourself for the slim possibility that President Hussein doesn't actually have super-powers and thus will be unable to counter the forces of nature which require left-think to fail wherever it's trotted out.

That's all I'm saying...

When the liberal jihadists come face to face with that reality, you will see them ostracize Obama and you will see how racist they are.

At that point the Republicans will step up to the plate and help him out. I think even he realizes it.

It's going to be interesting, to say the least.

I liked the old America. Freedom. moral values. humility. self government

It may not be perfect all the time. But it was a good system.

Unfortunately it seems I have to say John Edwards was right. There really are two Americas. The free one and the bloated massive one.

Forum List

Back