Rejoice over Birth Of New America

She works for me. Josophine Q. Citizen. And, you bobob are a asshole.

Sort of like how Bush worked for me? :cuckoo:

But you are correct. The new government will work in your behalf, despite the fact that you don't deserve it. We'll carry you along too.

Condemning Obama before he is in office is just as bad as expecting him to be better before he has had time to prove it.

Exactly. Further, expecting that the president alone can solve problems facing this nation is ascribing to that office powers that it does not have.

If the economy turns around and we have prosperity in the next three years, and if we finally get out of Iraq without leaving a civil war behind, then the Obama presidency will be hailed as one of the greatest, and he will be reelected in a landslide. If that is our happy future, then the future of the Republican Party is seriously in doubt.

Whether Obama, or any other president has the power to accomplish those two miracles is highly questionable, but he will be given the credit if it happens.

Should the nation slide further into recession, should the situation in the Middle East explode into even worse violence, then those setbacks will be ascribed to Obama also, regardless of whether or not he has the power to fix the situation. Should that happen, then Obama will quickly fade into history, probably along with the Democratic Party.

Given those two scenarios I've described, which would be best for the country: The demise of the Republican Party, or the demise of the Democratic Party?

Most likely, the reality will be somewhere in the middle, and the nation will continue to muddle along with the same two parties, even if their ideologies have changed dramatically over the years.

More lies. Yawn. Pathetic.

Ha Ha! I love it! Yes, more lies from Willow. She is soooo bitter. Had no problem with Bush but already all over Obama's jock before he even gets started.

She calls him, obamalama. In other words, no respect for the Presidency, but when Bush was in office, she had respect for the President.

And see how stuff like that trickles down? Bush didn't have any respect for the Presidency either. He only wanted respect/power given to him, the President.

He abused the presidency to make himself a powerful president.

I can only search your comments from Jan 09. At that point, Obama was already president elect. Hey you made the bet candy ass now produce the quote
But I did find where you were wondering if you could even be friends with a muslim. And you admitted not even knowing any. Typically this is the case with right wingers. They hate people who are not like them because the don't know anyone who is not like them. Or they assume everyone else got the same breaks you got, because you don't know how things work in the real world. No! Candy ass the question was posed if we could be friends with muslims, my point and my link pointed out that muslims are pretty much taught not to befriend infidels..
If you never lived in or near a big city, you really don't know how things work.

Anyways, today is one of the greatest days in American history. If you are anti American, you may be viewing today a little differently, but that's your problem. Deal with it. I will deal with it

From this point on, the new Jimmy Carter is George Bush. And unlike Carter, Bush got a lot of help from his GOP buddies. They really broke America. Now it is up to Obama and the Dems to put it back together again.

And relax Willow, we'll help you too. Even though you don't deserve it. I do deserve it I've always been proud of my country
I almost wish we could let all the red states fend for themselves. Let them try it their way and we'll do it our way and see who comes running back to who.

Wishing ain't getting hunny bunny

Ha Ha! I love it! Yes, more lies from Willow. She is soooo bitter. Had no problem with Bush but already all over Obama's jock before he even gets started.

She calls him, obamalama. In other words, no respect for the Presidency, but when Bush was in office, she had respect for the President.

And see how stuff like that trickles down? Bush didn't have any respect for the Presidency either. He only wanted respect/power given to him, the President.

He abused the presidency to make himself a powerful president.

I am bitter. I am bitter about the way you Anti American crap shooters have acted the last eight years. Deal with it.

Exactly. Further, expecting that the president alone can solve problems facing this nation is ascribing to that office powers that it does not have.

If the economy turns around and we have prosperity in the next three years, and if we finally get out of Iraq without leaving a civil war behind, then the Obama presidency will be hailed as one of the greatest, and he will be reelected in a landslide. If that is our happy future, then the future of the Republican Party is seriously in doubt.

Whether Obama, or any other president has the power to accomplish those two miracles is highly questionable, but he will be given the credit if it happens.

Should the nation slide further into recession, should the situation in the Middle East explode into even worse violence, then those setbacks will be ascribed to Obama also, regardless of whether or not he has the power to fix the situation. Should that happen, then Obama will quickly fade into history, probably along with the Democratic Party.

Given those two scenarios I've described, which would be best for the country: The demise of the Republican Party, or the demise of the Democratic Party?

Most likely, the reality will be somewhere in the middle, and the nation will continue to muddle along with the same two parties, even if their ideologies have changed dramatically over the years.

Not only can the current president and democrats fix our problems, the last president along with the GOP controlled Congress are the ones that caused this mess.

Encouraging illegal immigrants to come over and work for small business' so those small business' can make more of a profit is on thing the GOP did to fuck over labor.

Then there's giving tax breaks to corporations going out of the country to manufacuture.

We know why the GOP did these things. It was because they are pro corporation and anti labor.

Just look how badly they want to break the unions and let the Big 3 collapse.

And Bush's war has caused a weak dollar.

And Bush/chaney energy buddies wrote our energy policies.

And Bush oil buddies gouged us to the tune of $4 a gallon and if you don't think that has a lot to do with the collapse, then you are nuts.

Not to mention deregulating the housing market and allowing predatory lending to thousands of Americans.

So it is all the GOP's fault.

Sure you'll be able to point to freddy and fanny, but that's just horse shit and you know it. Small potatoes compared to how the GOP fucked this country over.

Also, look into all the foreign companies that have purchased American companies over the last 8 years. Where are all those profits going? To their native countries.

I don't have time to prove/show/educate you on everything you need to know. One things for sure, you need a lot of work. If you don't think the GOP caused this depression, you need to get your head out of your ass.

Here is a little homework.

ThomHartmann.com - When Americans No Longer Own America

And I understand it is confusing because it wasn't just one way the GOP fucked over America. It was several ways.

Oh, and they didn't fuck rich Americans up. That's why they don't feel bad. They only fucked over middle class and poor Americans, which I am sure you are.

Not only can the current president and democrats fix our problems, the last president along with the GOP controlled Congress are the ones that caused this mess.

Encouraging illegal immigrants to come over and work for small business' so those small business' can make more of a profit is on thing the GOP did to fuck over labor.

So, does that mean you think the Obama administration and his Democratic controlled Congress will put an end to illegal immigration?

That I'd like to see. I'd also like to see Bin Laden caught, Baghdad the Paris of the Middle East, a balanced federal budget, a peaceful Afganistan, the Taliban and Al Qaeda fading into the history books, and a winning lottery ticket for myself. I'd be happy to see even one of the above, come to think of it.

And Bush's war has caused a weak dollar.

Do you think spending a trillion dollars that we don't have will help strengthen the dollar?

And Bush/chaney energy buddies wrote our energy policies.

And Bush oil buddies gouged us to the tune of $4 a gallon and if you don't think that has a lot to do with the collapse, then you are nuts.

Oil speculation had nothing to do with the rise in oil prices?

Not to mention deregulating the housing market and allowing predatory lending to thousands of Americans.

Thousands of Americans who speculated in real estate and lost. Why did so many buy houses they couldn't afford? They knew it was a gamble, and took a chance.

So it is all the GOP's fault.

If the recession deepens, which it just might, if the war in Iraq starts getting worse, which it might, will that be the Democrat's fault?

Sure you'll be able to point to freddy and fanny, but that's just horse shit and you know it. Small potatoes compared to how the GOP fucked this country over.

$750 billion is "small potatoes"? I'd like to know what you think big potatoes might be.

Oh, and they didn't fuck rich Americans up. That's why they don't feel bad. They only fucked over middle class and poor Americans, which I am sure you are.

I see. Rich Americans haven't lost much as a result of the economy, is that what you're trying to say?:lol:

So, does that mean you think the Obama administration and his Democratic controlled Congress will put an end to illegal immigration?

That I'd like to see. I'd also like to see Bin Laden caught, Baghdad the Paris of the Middle East, a balanced federal budget, a peaceful Afganistan, the Taliban and Al Qaeda fading into the history books, and a winning lottery ticket for myself. I'd be happy to see even one of the above, come to think of it.

Do you think spending a trillion dollars that we don't have will help strengthen the dollar?

Oil speculation had nothing to do with the rise in oil prices?

Thousands of Americans who speculated in real estate and lost. Why did so many buy houses they couldn't afford? They knew it was a gamble, and took a chance.

If the recession deepens, which it just might, if the war in Iraq starts getting worse, which it might, will that be the Democrat's fault?

$750 billion is "small potatoes"? I'd like to know what you think big potatoes might be.

I see. Rich Americans haven't lost much as a result of the economy, is that what you're trying to say?:lol:

You are wrong on every level bud.

Don't have time to explain how/why on every comment of yours.

Nor do I need to. If I had more time I would, but now it is time to get to work.

I'll try quick:

Steps are already being taken to end the illegal immigration problem.

Most of the things you want to see, you will see, just wait and see.

I know what spending a trillion dollars will do. Bush gave a trillion dollars to 10 of his buddies and those assholes took it to Dubai. At least Obama's spending will be spent in America. If you give it to Americans, they'll spend the money, blabla. Too much to explain to a tiny brain. Trust me, Obama's plans will work.

Just like Bush's policies were designed to fuck over the middle class and poor, Obama's policies will work to help the middle class/poor..

Oil speculation had nothing to do with it? Ok, fine. :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

The Iraq war can get as bad as it wants to get, as long as Iraq oil starts paying for it. Right now we are spending $10 bill a month. Chaney said Iraq oil would pay. He said that 6 years ago. :eusa_liar:

And no, the economy is going to get worse before it gets better. And any fix to it is IN SPITE of the GOP.

You are wrong on every level bud.

Don't have time to explain how/why on every comment of yours.

Nor do I need to. If I had more time I would, but now it is time to get to work.

I'll try quick:

Steps are already being taken to end the illegal immigration problem.

Most of the things you want to see, you will see, just wait and see.

I know what spending a trillion dollars will do. Bush gave a trillion dollars to 10 of his buddies and those assholes took it to Dubai. At least Obama's spending will be spent in America. If you give it to Americans, they'll spend the money, blabla. Too much to explain to a tiny brain. Trust me, Obama's plans will work.

Just like Bush's policies were designed to fuck over the middle class and poor, Obama's policies will work to help the middle class/poor..

Oil speculation had nothing to do with it? Ok, fine. :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

The Iraq war can get as bad as it wants to get, as long as Iraq oil starts paying for it. Right now we are spending $10 bill a month. Chaney said Iraq oil would pay. He said that 6 years ago. :eusa_liar:

And no, the economy is going to get worse before it gets better. And any fix to it is IN SPITE of the GOP.
another moron, but then you show that in every post

I almost wish we could let all the red states fend for themselves. Let them try it their way and we'll do it our way and see who comes running back to who.

That is such an assinine statement. There are no red states/ blue states, you dumbass. Do you actually think that because a state has a majority of imbeciles that vote like sheep for any asshole with a D behind their name that the whole state is Democrat? That majority could be 50.01 compared to 49.9 Republican, what do you call that.

Houston has a Democrat Mayor...... why? Texas is a Red State, how could they have a blue Mayor? Could it be that the Mayor is elected by the people that live in the city limits and the people that live in the city limits are overwhelmingly full of mindless voters that just pull the D lever because their families always have? That is why New York is a "blue state", not because there aren't a huge number of conservatives that live there, there are just more loser know nothings that live there. Do you honestly think that Wall Street consists of Democrats????

In your mind, the GOP did a great job the last 8 years and McCain should be the 44th president of the USA.

Who's the fucking moron Dive? :lol:
wrong again, moron
i think the GOP acted like fucking democrats
now you have real fucking democrats
i doubt things will get better

Won't Get Fooled Again Lyrics

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song