Rejoice over Birth Of New America

That is such an assinine statement. There are no red states/ blue states, you dumbass. Do you actually think that because a state has a majority of imbeciles that vote like sheep for any asshole with a D behind their name that the whole state is Democrat? That majority could be 50.01 compared to 49.9 Republican, what do you call that.

Houston has a Democrat Mayor...... why? Texas is a Red State, how could they have a blue Mayor? Could it be that the Mayor is elected by the people that live in the city limits and the people that live in the city limits are overwhelmingly full of mindless voters that just pull the D lever because their families always have? That is why New York is a "blue state", not because there aren't a huge number of conservatives that live there, there are just more loser know nothings that live there. Do you honestly think that Wall Street consists of Democrats????

Well we would give Democrats in Red states the opportunity to move, and visa versa.

And I'm just talking smack. Sorry. :(

You are wrong on every level bud.

Now, there's a brilliant rejoinder, full of reason and fact to refute my points.

Don't have time to explain how/why on every comment of yours.

Nor do I need to. If I had more time I would, but now it is time to get to work.

I'll try quick:

I see your time is valuable. Why, then, do you engage in childish name calling further down the thread?

Steps are already being taken to end the illegal immigration problem.

Most of the things you want to see, you will see, just wait and see.

Sure they are, sure. Just you wait and see.

Just what do you think will be done? an amnesty bill? That was tried once already.

I know what spending a trillion dollars will do. Bush gave a trillion dollars to 10 of his buddies and those assholes took it to Dubai. At least Obama's spending will be spent in America. If you give it to Americans, they'll spend the money, blabla. Too much to explain to a tiny brain. Trust me, Obama's plans will work.

I hope you're right about Obama's plan. Basically, the bail out plan is the same as bush's plan anyway.

He sent a trillion dollars to his buddies who took it to Dubai? If there is enough of your valuable time left, how about backing up that outrageous statement with something resembling a fact or two?

Oil speculation had nothing to do with it? Ok, fine. :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

Yes, of course oil speculation had a lot to do with it. That is what I said, that's the truth, and that's what I meant.

The Iraq war can get as bad as it wants to get, as long as Iraq oil starts paying for it. Right now we are spending $10 bill a month. Chaney said Iraq oil would pay. He said that 6 years ago. :eusa_liar:

So, you're only opposed to the war because of the money it costs? It can get as bad as it wants to get? Just how many coffins do we have to put in the ground before it's bad enough?

And no, the economy is going to get worse before it gets better. And any fix to it is IN SPITE of the GOP.

No party is to blame for the recession, nor is any party going to end it.

You are wrong on every level bud.

Don't have time to explain how/why on every comment of yours.

he doesn't know how

Nor do I need to. If I had more time I would, but now it is time to get to work.
really, really doesn't know how.
I'll try quick:

Steps are already being taken to end the illegal immigration problem.
he means amnesty

Most of the things you want to see, you will see, just wait and see.
who writes this shit for you, sealy?

I know what spending a trillion dollars will do. Bush gave a trillion dollars to 10 of his buddies and those assholes took it to Dubai.
need more meds

At least Obama's spending will be spent in America. If you give it to Americans, they'll spend the money, blabla. Too much to explain to a tiny brain. Trust me, Obama's plans will work.

maybe a little smaller dose next time on the meds

Just like Bush's policies were designed to fuck over the middle class and poor, Obama's policies will work to help the middle class/poor..
most of the things he wants to see exist only in his fevered cranium

Oil speculation had nothing to do with it? Ok, fine. :eusa_liar: or :cuckoo:

his serious reading comprehension inability displayed again

The Iraq war can get as bad as it wants to get, as long as Iraq oil starts paying for it. Right now we are spending $10 bill a month. Chaney said Iraq oil would pay. He said that 6 years ago. :eusa_liar:

:cuckoo:

And no, the economy is going to get worse before it gets better. And any fix to it is IN SPITE of the GOP.
where's the love, bobo?

Sure they are, sure. Just you wait and see.

Just what do you think will be done? an amnesty bill? That was tried once already.
I hope you're right about Obama's plan. Basically, the bail out plan is the same as bush's plan anyway.

He sent a trillion dollars to his buddies who took it to Dubai? If there is enough of your valuable time left, how about backing up that outrageous statement with something resembling a fact or two?

Yes, of course oil speculation had a lot to do with it. That is what I said, that's the truth, and that's what I meant.

So, you're only opposed to the war because of the money it costs? It can get as bad as it wants to get? Just how many coffins do we have to put in the ground before it's bad enough?

No party is to blame for the recession, nor is any party going to end it.

You guys told us to wait and see in 2000, and now we see, you suck.

Amnesty? Fuck no! How about a database that will make sure that people are giving proper proof of citizenship before they can work for your company. Right now if your company has a contract with the federal government, you have to prove that all your employees are legit. Thats a step in the right direction.

We need to put business owners in prison if we find they are purposely hiring illegals. Right now it is worth the risk to them. FUCK THAT!

Obama's plan is nothing like Bush's plan, unless Obama's plan is to give the bankers $350 billion and then bury his headi in the sand.

Texas - Halliburton, the oil services company formerly headed by Vice-President Dick Cheney, is moving its headquarters from Texas to Dubai to reduce its US tax burden.

Halliburton moving to Dubai to avoid taxes

Need more proof? I got more for ya!

No party is to blame for the recession? If you study history, specifically the Guilded Age & Great Depression, you may not be so naive to think that no party is to blame. The GOP benefitted from Bushanomics for 7 full years.

I actually think they are benefitting from whats going on right now too. They're getting bailed out, they're lowing wages, they're cutting staff, etc.

No wonder Unions catch on. The Robber barons are back!!!

oh i read it somewhere on this board.

Bush wasn't a republican

he was a democrat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

what pathetic nimwads.

can't even accept their own president assclown monkey boy.

Bush wasn't a republican

he was a democrat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

what pathetic nimwads.

And I find it funny that they are sick of Obamamania already yet they dig up Ronald Reagan once a year so they can lick his balls.

Bush wasn't a republican

he was a democrat.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

what pathetic nimwads.

Well he wasn't a conservative, so I'll assume that's what was meant.

who elected bush?

the democrats?

or did you need some facts on that one too?

I believe the current consensus among Democrats is that Bush stole both elections, so I guess nobody elected Bush.

What else did I need facts on?

grieve the dawning of the new world order

Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order

[ame=http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=KD3BqK-9ZiU]YouTube - Kissinger calls on Obama to create a New World Order[/ame]

I believe the current consensus among Democrats is that Bush stole both elections, so I guess nobody elected Bush.

What else did I need facts on?

probably be easier if you state any fact you have....i'm sure it's a short list.

Well he wasn't a conservative, so I'll assume that's what was meant.

Why don't you go back and refresh your memory about what happened from 2000-2006. When the GOP controlled all three branches of government, they went on a spending frenzy. Bush didn't veto one of their spending bills and they passed eveything Bush wanted.

Do you understand that for 6 years there wasn't a conservative in the GOP?

They only turned conservative when the Dems took control. Spending on poor people? NO!!!! We're fiscally responsible!!! :cuckoo:

Meanwhile they refuse to get Iraq to pay for reconstruction even though Chaney said Iraq would pay for itself 6 years ago.

They want to socialize the losses and privatize the profits. I see how that works for the ones making the profits. I just don't get how they get your dumb ass to buy into this approach. :cuckoo:

Fucking retards. How do you not get what we are trying to tell you. What did your parents do to brainwash you so well? Or is it in your DNA to be conservative?

What the hell is new freedom?

Freedom from....freedom?

Yippee yahoo. I can hardly wait.

Why don't you go back and refresh your memory about what happened from 2000-2006. When the GOP controlled all three branches of government, they went on a spending frenzy. Bush didn't veto one of their spending bills and they passed eveything Bush wanted.

Do you understand that for 6 years there wasn't a conservative in the GOP?

They only turned conservative when the Dems took control. Spending on poor people? NO!!!! We're fiscally responsible!!! :cuckoo:

Meanwhile they refuse to get Iraq to pay for reconstruction even though Chaney said Iraq would pay for itself 6 years ago.

They want to socialize the losses and privatize the profits. I see how that works for the ones making the profits. I just don't get how they get your dumb ass to buy into this approach. :cuckoo:

Fucking retards. How do you not get what we are trying to tell you. What did your parents do to brainwash you so well? Or is it in your DNA to be conservative?

Well sealy in my post I stated that Bush wasn't a conservative. In your post where you call me a retard you state that there were no conservatives in the Republican party. So you attacked me for saying something that falls in line with your own beliefs.

Think about it.

probably be easier if you state any fact you have....i'm sure it's a short list.

I have plenty of proof Bush stole the last two elections. He did it in a plethora of ways. And it wasn't just him. It was the GOP.

Ken Blackwell in Ohio and Katherine Harris in Florida.

Rigged voting machines.

Hanging chads

Purging voters

Caging Voters

Throwing away votes

Wrongfully imprisoning Democratics to win their seats Don Siegelman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Disrupting the recount

Ending the recount before it was done

Getting the Supreme Court to decide rather than let the states decide.

Ever notice Republicans always want to "let the states decide", until they don't like what the state will decide, and then they take the decision away from the state? Obama would have won the Florida recount.

You are such a mindless toad.

Post the evidence, idiot. There isn't any. Despite the lies and rumors, not one person came forward to assert anything underhanded had taken place, or that they had been prevented from voting.

Not one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back