Reject friend request function

damn, you drive a hard bargain. how about a sandwich and i sleep in the garage?

Only if you clean it, and take the garbage out on your way there. :eusa_whistle:

fuck it, i've got a nice underpass with a conveniently located dumpster.

first rule of business-always be willing to walk away from a deal :eusa_whistle:

LMFAO!!

But just think how good you'd have it once I'd resigned myself to the fact that Sky says we're hitched! Don't run now. The best it yet to come!

And if I don't? :eusa_eh:

Go find your own place. The fucking garage is MINE.:evil:

And I have been more than happy to clean any feminine artifacts out of said man-cave.:badgrin:

like i said, i've got a perfectly good underpass with al the perks.

what's this "clean" you speak of? :razz:
it sounds passing strange.:eusa_angel:

And I have been more than happy to clean any feminine artifacts out of said man-cave.:badgrin:

Well, you would think by listening to the female side of the equation that a garage was a place to park their prissy-ass little cars and store their extra stuff that they for some reason cannot keep contained within the rest of the house.

There's just something wrong with ruining a perfectly good gym and workshop that way.:eusa_eh:

So my computer and I are now "stored" out here too. Breaks my heart.:badgrin:

Well, you would think by listening to the female side of the equation that a garage was a place to park their prissy-ass little cars and store their extra stuff that they for some reason cannot keep contained within the rest of the house.

There's just something wrong with ruining a perfectly good gym and workshop that way.:eusa_eh:

Is Buckwheat keeping you company?

Not from a lack of effort on his part, I assure you.:eusa_eh:

You didn't boot him out of th garage too :eek: ?

You didn't boot him out of th garage too :eek: ?

His Highness lives in the house. He's declawed so he only gets to play outside in the back yard under supervision.

The dog is the only one that gets to come out here because she's the only one that does what she's told and actually likes me.:eusa_eh:

A demonstration? No. I was aware that the reject friend function does not work. Apparently, the party saw and deleted the friend request.

I haven't, I'm still waiting for you to approve my friend request. :)

Forum List

Back