reintroducing myself... 'cause of complaints and/or misunderstandings about my avie

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
my avie serves two purposes...

the fuck-you middle finger up the nostril is meant for the XXXX in here...

the inscrutable lizard-look in the eyes is meant for all others... for y'all, don't worry... I'm on your side, one way or the other...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill, I hate to mention it, but three quarters or more of the things described in a pathophysiology manual start in the nose and it's a hard one to get past ... :redface:

I don't mind the nose picking as much as the guy just looks like he's in serious need of a shower...maybe switch it up with a new picker.:D

nose_picking_1O1_by_NikkiNix.jpg

Oh, and it could be worse than a finger in the nose...

Picking-Nose-2.jpg

:lol:

From my experience on this site bayoubill's a good dude. And I cheers him for that :beer:
Absolutely. Too bad that I had to find that out when I turned off avies and siggies for about 6 months. :D

The trouble with being a visual artist is that some images can truly get expressed as pain in the brain where it hurts the most. :lol:

Dude.

Zappa should need no explanation.

One of the things I thought was cool about you..now just went down the drain.

Sheesh.

You should never explain stuff like this.

It was like Andrew Dice Clay crying on the Arsenio Hall show.

There are two camps. Those who like Zappa and those who don't. I don't, but I don't hold that against bayoubill.

Did anyone know that the nose holds Staphylococcus Aureus? Nasty shit. Pick your nose, scratch an itch and you are in deep doo doo.

Forum List

Back