Hello from Eastern Tennessee

hey OldSchool .. not too far, I'm in Jefferson city! glad to know I have a neighbor in here! lol ... Mr. H, the fight against deception from our elected leaders. I'm not too far from Maryville/Alcoa ... I was over that way not too long ago! Beautiful area!

Welcome to USMB, Ed..:)

welcome8.png

I forgot to post my introduction, had gotten so caught up in all the interesting topics.

Hi everyone .. my name is Ed .. I'm a political blogger, etc. It's nice to be among you.

continue fighting the good fight!

ed

Eastern Tennessee is beautiful - I've skirted it coming down from WV to Western NC and the mountains and sharp valleys are to die for :)

Welcome to USMB!

hey OldSchool .. not too far, I'm in Jefferson city! glad to know I have a neighbor in here! lol ... Mr. H, the fight against deception from our elected leaders. I'm not too far from Maryville/Alcoa ... I was over that way not too long ago! Beautiful area!

Not me but I have a good buddy who moved his family out there. It's a great town! Ever been to Sloopy's?

And I like "wagon wheel" by Old Crow Medicine Show. Check it out!

I forgot to post my introduction, had gotten so caught up in all the interesting topics.

Hi everyone .. my name is Ed .. I'm a political blogger, etc. It's nice to be among you.

continue fighting the good fight!

ed

I didn't see an RSS link for your blog so I can follow it on Feedly or FeedDemon

I enjoyed my season in Bristol, Johnson City, and Kinsport. Beautiful, beautiful area, and lots of great people.

Hi and Welcome. Love your state - such beautiful scenery.

Forum List

Back