Reid slams GOP over capture of Benghazi terrorist

Oblama could do no right, and the insanty brigade continues to show their frootloop derangement...What a waste of time and effort...

Harry Reid "disgusted" by GOP Lies About Capture of Benghazi Terrorist.

The GOP is so obsessed with the black man in the white house, that they have lost contact with reality. Additional evidence is their drooling over their perfect leader. Russia's Putin. Just incredible!

Are you sure you just aren't so enamored by a black man you can't even comprehend the obvious failure right in front of you? Race seems to trump all expectations of success by you people. If Obama was white would you then and only then consider him to be a failure based upon his obviously sub-par performance? You're so racist you champion incompetence in favor of diversity in color.

I can make a pretty long list of things I don't like about how Benghazi was handled. Not one of those on the list would be race. You on the other hand have a much shorter list of reasons to support what happened there with race being the top of the list and possibly the ONLY thing on your list.

At what point does Obama cease getting a pass for his incompetence and failure simply because he's black?

As I keep pointing out, the Republican butthurt over Reid stems from Reid constantly spanking them. Thanks to the guts of Reid, Obama's nominees are getting confirmed at a steady pace. And the conservatives can do nothing about it except cry, which you see them doing here.

As I keep pointing out, the Republican butthurt over Reid stems from Reid constantly spanking them. Thanks to the guts of Reid, Obama's nominees are getting confirmed at a steady pace. And the conservatives can do nothing about it except cry, which you see them doing here.

You like pussy...or you are a pussy...which is it?

Harry Reid is a Domestic Terrorist. If I were him I'd move out of the USA if a Republican take the White House

Hope you still feel the same way when a Republican is pushing through nominees you and the left don't like with ease because of Harry's shortsighted partisan idiocy.

16blo9h.jpg

Forum List

Back