Reid Now Up 7

According to the poll, it's July....

Thanks House....I had forgotten that polls in July only count if they show Democrats or Obama in an unfavorable light. My bad.

Other than you, who said that?

(Wasn't it you who cried like a baby recently because I "put words in your mouth"? I think it was...)

I will go on record that a poll supporting either candidate in the NV race in July is near meaningless...

Let the voters in Nevada explain it to you

"That crazy bitch wants to represent us?"

NO what are the extreme views that you so boldly proclaimed that the tea party has.

How about the one advocating armed rebellion in your sig, or isn't that a tea party view?

Thats not a strongly supported view within the tea party thats a last resort effort to bring the government back in the will of the people. FAIL

NO what are the extreme views that you so boldly proclaimed that the tea party has.

How about the one advocating armed rebellion in your sig, or isn't that a tea party view?

Thats not a strongly supported view within the tea party thats a last resort effort to bring the government back in the will of the people. FAIL

Oh, now it's strongly supported view, not extremist view. Stand still if you want me to answer your questions.

How about Sharron Angle's positions of 1. do away with Social Security 2. do away with Medicare 3. opposes abortion even in the case of rape/incest.

Those are all extremist views.

Oh, now it's strongly supported view, not extremist view. Stand still if you want me to answer your questions.

How about Sharron Angle's positions of 1. do away with Social Security 2. do away with Medicare 3. opposes abortion even in the case of rape/incest.

They are extreme to you but they wouldn't be to the founders of this country. You have just been trumped by the founding fathers. No more need to reply or you will be considered un-American.

They are extreme to you but they wouldn't be to the founders of this country. You have just been trumped by the founding fathers. No more need to reply or you will be considered un-American.

America was pro-choice in the 18th century. And the founders gave us a Constitution that allowed for Social Security and Medicare to come into existence, so, no, you are full of it.

America was pro-choice in the 18th century. And the founders gave us a Constitution that allowed for Social Security and Medicare to come into existence, so, no, you are full of it.
Your view points are really extreme.
This I have got to see. show and tell time.

According to the poll, Angle has lost support from men, women, Republicans, Democrats and Independents. Where the hell is what support she has left coming from???

Tea Party Ted, teapartysamurai, and Dr. House, aka, the USMB braintrust.

I don't live in the state... My support for her is of no consequence...

Why do you support Harry Reid?

LOL @ "braintrust" from a poster who's only working brain cells are busy performing life support...

According to the poll, it's July....

Thanks House....I had forgotten that polls in July only count if they show Democrats or Obama in an unfavorable light. My bad.

Dr. House has no interest in July polls. That should be obvious from his non-participation in July poll threads.

Pointing out your idiocy is quite entertaining... I wouldn't miss your lies and spin for anything...lol

I love your "The sun is shining, so we must be having chicken for dinner tonight" type of logic too... You're awesome...:lol:

Reid should be down double digits with the job he has done ...

Granted the campaign season hasn't heated up yet at all but I was looking forward to a new majority leader and this Angle chic seems like an unelectable toon.

The founding fathers opposed abortion in the case of rape or incest?

You know what else wasn't extreme to the Founding Fathers?

Slavery

The founding fathers opposed abortion in the case of rape or incest?
Are you asking a question or are you making a statement?

But anyway I am not up to speed to have an honest discussion on abortion during the time of the founding fathers
this is what I have
What is the history of abortion?

The history of abortion in America can be traced back to the early American colonies. The people of this time were totally against any kind of abortion until well into the 19th century. In fact, it was considered a misdemeanor if you had an abortion after what was called quickening (feeling life). Most states considered the child in the womb to have legal rights even after the death of the mother. It wasn't until 1962 when there was organized effort toward legalizing abortion even though physicians had written about the abortion problem since 1933.
History of Abortion

Last edited:

Slavery

That's not really true. Many of the signers of the Declaration were opposed to slavery. It was the southern representatives that were against abolition of it because of the economic harm it would do to their region of the country. They refused to sign onto any union with the north that outlawed the practice. The northerners caved because they felt at the time it was more important to have a unified front against the British, rather than division.

Slavery

That's not really true. Many of the signers of the Declaration were opposed to slavery. It was the southern representatives that were against abolition of it because of the economic harm it would do to their region of the country. They refused to sign onto any union with the north that outlawed the practice. The northerners caved because they felt at the time it was more important to have a unified front against the British, rather than division.

Some of the southern founders didn't want slavery either some did and some didn't just as in the north some did and some didn't

Forum List

Back