Regrettable': Germany reacts to Trump plan to withdraw US troops

Whodathunk that Germany would turn out to be so weak and dependent on the US military? It's time for Germany's military to take off the training wheels and be big boys.

Germany has a national neurosis about anything military, or being seen to be militaristic. Patriotism is discouraged.

Normally Germany had saved within 24 hours all refugees from Moira in Lesbos, Greece, after some of them had burned down this camp. But we decided to be very cautious this time. Most Europeans hate us, when we do such things. And we do not like to be attacked again from all the united racist idiots worldwide - under the leadership of the USA - as a brutal and cruel Germany, which had given a chance for a better life in 2015 to a million people from within Europe and another million from outside of Europe.

Why is there no effort to create refugee cities in or near the Middle East where all of these refugees are coming from?

I don't know why the UN is blocked to do so. Lots say a main reason for blocks of the UNO or the UN refugee agency is the USA. In general refugees should be in camps as near to their homelands as possible, if they like to go back. And if they like to leave their countries forever on reason of dangers or traumata or only on reason of freedom, then they have to ask other nations for a chance to live in their countries.

Why is it the responsibility of Western nations to bear the brunt of Middle Eastern failures of leadership?

"Responsibility" means in my form to think to be able to give an answer to god. I hate it very much to have to see mothers and children suffering. This matches not with the rest of my animalic instincts and this fits also not with my Christian education. As far as I can see this fits only with machine minded people and/or ideologists, who use brainwashing methods. So everyone has to ask himselve: What ask us god, if we [¿don't?] see other people suffering? What is the best way how to solve the problems in context migration? "No migration at all" is for sure a wrong egocentralized answer. We are all only guests, only wanderers, in this world here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back