Regressive leftists

It is about you. You absolutely abandoned the other thread and never retracted your contention that Maher was denied a speaking engagement at Berkeley. You ran like the passive aggressive bitch you are.

oops, did I accidently bump this so Mac could read it?
Read what? I responded.

I wonder if or when you folks are going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Is that going to happen, or not?

Done. Many times over. Earmuffs.

Oh the irony of you accusing others of not addressing something. How many posters that disagree with you do you now have on ignore?
So I guess you're not going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Okay, I know how it goes here, and stuff like this shows me that I'm right.

I think I have four or five on ignore. And if you want to think it's because they disagree with me, that's fine.

As I said, I know how it goes here.

It was addressed in the thread you already ran from. Of course, you didn't see most of the responses because the posters that did respond, you have on ignore.

You're right, it's not that they disagree with you, it's that they challenge you to back up your assertions and you can't. It is easier to cut and run than debate.

oops, did I accidently bump this so Mac could read it?
Read what? I responded.

I wonder if or when you folks are going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Is that going to happen, or not?

Done. Many times over. Earmuffs.

Oh the irony of you accusing others of not addressing something. How many posters that disagree with you do you now have on ignore?
So I guess you're not going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Okay, I know how it goes here, and stuff like this shows me that I'm right.

I think I have four or five on ignore. And if you want to think it's because they disagree with me, that's fine.

As I said, I know how it goes here.

It was addressed in the thread you already ran from. Of course, you didn't see most of the responses because the posters that did respond, you have on ignore.

You're right, it's not that they disagree with you, it's that they challenge you to back up your assertions and you can't. It is easier to cut and run than debate.
Gawd, this is tedious. About me, again. Over and over. This is another example of why I know I'm hitting a nerve.

I'd ask you again to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip, but why bother.

I wonder why you think I'm not going to see you deflecting like this.

i dont know what you left-wing losers are crying about; but i can gaurantee you i wont cut and run. now it is simply a fact that Leftists are regressive, and not the "forward-looking" critical thinkers they say they are.

[QUOTE="Votto] ..........]

you people really need to get your own material.

that or go look up what a regressive is.

*shakes head at the ignorance of the o/p troll*[/QUOTE]

i dont need to look anything up; it's a fact that you idiots are NOT progressive like you say you are.

you're Exhibit A dummy

what tax rates does the Left pine for?

the ones used to finance WWII 70 years ago. Regressive

*shakes head at the ignorance of the o/p troll*

i dont need to look anything up; it's a fact that you idiots are NOT progressive like you say you are.

you're Exhibit A dummy[/QUOTE]

no. braindead winger misuse of words is not fact.

now run along.

and it's always amusing when ignorant twits like you call other people names.

oh right... that's all you do because you have nothing else to say. :cuckoo:

what is the Left's position on trade agreements?

pretend china doesnt exist and GO BACK to isolationist, protectionist policies

regressive

you're Exhibit A dummy

now run along.

oh right... that's all you do because you have nothing else to say. :cuckoo:[/QUOTE]

YAWN

like i say.............................................

what is the Left's position on welfare policies??

to GO BACK to the Nanny-state welfare dependency that trapped MILLIONS OF MINORITIES IN GENERATIONAL DEPENDENCY decades ago

regressive

you're Exhibit A dummy

now run along.

oh right... that's all you do because you have nothing else to say. :cuckoo:

trying using the quote function properly. :cuckoo:

YAWN

like i say.............................................[/QUOTE]

to GO BACK to the Nanny-state welfare dependency that trapped MILLIONS OF MINORITIES IN GENERATIONAL DEPENDENCY decades ago

regressive

you should really see someone about your inability to control yourself.

and again, regressive are the loons who want to take us back to the 1950's.

you're welcome.

the Left has an -ist, -ic, or -ism label for people with the gall to hold different views

idiots and hypocrites

regressive

you should really see someone about your inability to control yourself.

and again, regressive are the loons who want to take us back to the 1950's.

you're welcome.

i get it loon, you want to keep black people in the 1850's style, dependent on you Democrats for their survival

more Americans than ever are dependent on the government for their well-being. that is "progress" to left-wing nutjobs.

Forum List

Back