Kimmel, DeNiro, Stephanopoulos. Oscar for Best Hypocrite.

Very powerful.
What was? Did you sit thru an hour and forty minutes of Megyn Kelly?

From the intro, bringing up some comedy Kimmel did on The Man Show, she is clearly still upset that she was fired for making some stupid comment while Kimmel is lauded. I couldn't get past the beginning of her comparisons, it had nothing to do with anything recent.

From the intro, bringing up some comedy Kimmel did on The Man Show, she is clearly still upset that she was fired for making some stupid comment while Kimmel is lauded. I couldn't get past the beginning of her comparisons, it had nothing to do with anything recent.
LOL. Well, the Oscars were just a couple of nights ago. That's recent.

This is beautiful. It changes topic at around the 15 minute mark. Bad week for leftists. What do you think?

Expect nothing less from the same organization that has diversity standards for the Oscars instead of letting the best person or movie an award. Now you can't win something unless you meet the criteria of having enough fags or non whites.

And don't forget john cena being there during his nude stunt. The same man that made a public apology to China for saying that Taiwan is a country.

The Oscars as a whole is nothing but liberal, progressive, dei catering and a democrat parade designed to not celebrate movies at all. It's run by and hosted by a bunch of sellout whores. If only exists to push social and political agendas on the American people. It disguises itself as an awards show for movies, but it isn't. It's a social engineering event.

I'm sure you couldn't get past her exposing colossal leftist hypocrisy. That's the point. She nailed these hypocrites to the wall, skinned, gutted and fileted them beautifully.

Expect nothing less from the same organization that has diversity standards for the Oscars instead of letting the best person or movie an award. Now you can't win something unless you meet the criteria of having enough fags or non whites.

And don't forget john cena being there during his nude stunt. The same man that made a public apology to China for saying that Taiwan is a country.

The Oscars as a whole is nothing but liberal, progressive, dei catering and a democrat parade designed to not celebrate movies at all. It's run by and hosted by a bunch of sellout whores. If only exists to push social and political agendas on the American people. It disguises itself as an awards show for movies, but it isn't. It's a social engineering event.
I'm surprised there isn't blood in the streets since no Blacks won any major award.

Forum List

Back