Regressive leftists

Not only do universities create financial slaves for life via student loans, they also forbid free speech and alternate perspectives in the world that may not be PC.

I believe those are called indoctrination centers, not universities.

I saw this video a few minutes ago before i came to this thread. I found it amusing. Here are two well known liberals not only talking about but pointing out the party is being taken over by retards.

There is no such thing as liberal free speech only liberal talking points. And you must be approved to repeat those.

I saw this video a few minutes ago before i came to this thread. I found it amusing. Here are two well known liberals not only talking about but pointing out the party is being taken over by retards.

There is no such thing as liberal free speech only liberal talking points. And you must be approved to repeat those.
Talk it up, boys. The more stupid and loud you are the easier it is to make fun of you...

Talk it up, boys. The more stupid and loud you are the easier it is to make fun of you...

But Dawkins is a scientist. Why do you hate science?

Someone alert Mac. This nutjob is trying to horn in on his territory.

Must make ol' Mac all warm and fuzzy to see what type of people are thinking just like he is.

Weeeeeeeeeee! Earmuffs, bitch.

Oh, the PC Police here are gonna get very pissy about this thread.

Again.

:laugh:

Maher is a REAL liberal, these folks are indeed regressive leftists.

Why would anyone get upset about this thread since the premise was already destroyed in the thread you started and abandoned?

Maher, Dawkins and "regressive leftism" | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Abandoned? No, it's just no longer on the front page, and it's not important enough for me to find it.

And thanks for self-identifying for me, this always happens.

Happy to discuss this, any time.

Sorry, Votto, the regressive leftists are going to try to make this thread about me, again.

That was not my intent.

They don't like the subject matter.

:biggrin:

It is about you. You absolutely abandoned the other thread and never retracted your contention that Maher was denied a speaking engagement at Berkely. You ran like the passive aggressive bitch you are.

Sorry, Votto, the regressive leftists are going to try to make this thread about me, again.

That was not my intent.

It is about you. You absolutely abandoned the other thread and never retracted your contention that Maher was denied a speaking engagement at Berkeley. You ran like the passive aggressive bitch you are.

oops, did I accidently bump this so Mac could read it?

That was not my intent.

It is about you. You absolutely abandoned the other thread and never retracted your contention that Maher was denied a speaking engagement at Berkeley. You ran like the passive aggressive bitch you are.

Darn.....I think you did! How dare you!

That was not my intent.

Read what? I responded.

I wonder if or when you folks are going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Is that going to happen, or not?

That was not my intent.

Read what? I responded.

I wonder if or when you folks are going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Done. Many times over. Earmuffs.

That was not my intent.

Read what? I responded.

Oh the irony of him accusing others of not addressing something. How many posters that disagree with him does he now have on ignore?

That was not my intent.

Read what? I responded.

Oh the irony of you accusing others of not addressing something. How many posters that disagree with you do you now have on ignore?
So I guess you're not going to reasonably and honestly address what these two intelligent, committed, articulate liberals actually say in the clip.

Okay, I know how it goes here, and stuff like this shows me that I'm right.

I think I have four or five on ignore. And if you want to think it's because they disagree with me, that's fine.

As I said, I know how it goes here.

Forum List

Back