Registering Poor Voters Is ‘Un-American’

Holy shit, if they pay "state" tax they can only vote at the "local" level?

Since U.S. Congressman and U.S Senators represent specific states, could they vote for them?

Sure.

Well, I guess that's one way to make sure another black/minority president isn't elected.

Look you idiot! There are several "black/minority" people I would support for President. My problem is with the individual occupying the office currently.
Not everything is about race, except, it seems, to Democrat voters.

This is all part of the radical right agenda to disenfranchise poor voters who mostly vote Democrat.

As long as they're
1# Legal
2# Not dead
3# Not made up

I have no problem with it at all. Hell, I don't have a problem with the democrats buying things for people to vote for them...If what you believe is not strong enough to vote on then you'll be bought. Sounds fair.

I believe anyone that cares about this country should vote, but lets just say that some policies are better then others in reality. Agreed?:lol:

When Bush was running for President, the Republicans were ferrying drunks out of trailer parks to the polls.

This is all part of the radical right agenda to disenfranchise poor voters who mostly vote Democrat.

As long as they're
1# Legal
2# Not dead
3# Not made up

I have no problem with it at all. Hell, I don't have a problem with the democrats buying things for people to vote for them...If what you believe is not strong enough to vote on then you'll be bought. Sounds fair.

I believe anyone that cares about this country should vote, but lets just say that some policies are better then others in reality. Agreed?:lol:

When Bush was running for President, the Republicans were ferrying drunks out of trailer parks to the polls.

Its OK, democrats slashed their tires.

SERIOUS QUESTION: Does anyone on this board believe that POOR American citizens of legal voting age should NOT be allowed to vote?

A hell of lot more than will be willing to admit it.

If you pay taxes, then you should vote. However, about half of Americans don't pay any federal tax. Instead, they benefit from the Democrats redistributional themes.

How about the rich who get out of paying many of the taxes that they should owe?

A hell of lot more than will be willing to admit it.

If you pay taxes, then you should vote. However, about half of Americans don't pay any federal tax. Instead, they benefit from the Democrats redistributional themes.

How about the rich who get out of paying many of the taxes that they should owe?

Both parties allowed the deductions, so how is it they should owe when by law they do not?

As long as they're
1# Legal
2# Not dead
3# Not made up

Its OK, democrats slashed their tires.

And keep redneck drunks off of the road.

Both parties allowed the deductions, so how is it they should owe when by law they do not?

A good tax lawyer finds them all kinds of loopholes. I know a man who does not pay tax until he has made 8 million dollars.

A good tax lawyer finds them all kinds of loopholes. I know a man who does not pay tax until he has made 8 million dollars.

Which apparently is legal. So if it is legal they dont owe do they?

Anything is legal, until you get caught.

You have a point there. Democrats smuggle guns, assist in smuggling drugs, get a couple of our boys killed.

Democrats cover up.

Very good point indeed.

The same goes with people not paying taxes.

Personally, as a Conservative, I advocate Each Citizen that qualifies, to be Registered to vote, and to Vote, in a single location, and only once per Election, as in accordance with the Law. I support Picture ID, to verify who you are, I support Deployed Military Votes actually being counted, even giving them precedence over the rest. I think any competent person should be able to Register on their own, without the Government Paying off Billions meaninglessly.

We all pay taxes of various kinds to federal, state and local governments.

Taxation in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was talking about the income tax which is the primary federal receipt outside of payroll taxes which many poor get back plus some.

Then you are saying that federal income taxes should be treated like a poll tax as well?

Immie

Forum List

Back