Registering Poor Voters Is ‘Un-American’

This is all part of the radical right agenda to disenfranchise poor voters who mostly vote Democrat.

Personally, as a Conservative, I advocate Each Citizen that qualifies, to be Registered to vote, and to Vote, in a single location, and only once per Election, as in accordance with the Law. I support Picture ID, to verify who you are, I support Deployed Military Votes actually being counted, even giving them precedence over the rest. I think any competent person should be able to Register on their own, without the Government Paying off Billions meaninglessly.

Not quite sure why you advocate military votes getting the precedence, but the rest of that is dead on.

Immie

The one good thing the Republican party is good at is conditioning people to hate everyone who makes less money than them. And it doesn't matter where they are at - the Republican party has convinced those who make 20k a year that those making 10k a year are scum just as much as they've convinced those making 100k that those making 20k are scum.

Republican%20Voter%20Supression%20Paul%20Weyrich.jpg

Republicans MUST Stop People From Voting - HOW ELSE CAN THEY WIN? | Republican Dirty Tricks

A hell of lot more than will be willing to admit it.

If you pay taxes, then you should vote. However, about half of Americans don't pay any federal tax. Instead, they benefit from the Democrats redistributional themes.

How about the rich who get out of paying many of the taxes that they should owe?

You mean someone like John Kerry??

Sen. John Kerry docks new boat in Rhode Island, saving taxes | masslive.com

Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry is docking his family's new $7 million yacht in neighboring Rhode Island, allowing him to avoid paying roughly $500,000 in taxes to the cash-strapped Bay State.

Someone who needs help registering most likely is not very aware of how important voting is. Someone who is this uninformed is certainly uninformed of the issues and reasonable solutions to those porblems. Including them can only cloud the results and effectiveness of the choices. Stay at home and wait for your check in the mail.

The one good thing the Republican party is good at is conditioning people to hate everyone who makes less money than them. And it doesn't matter where they are at - the Republican party has convinced those who make 20k a year that those making 10k a year are scum just as much as they've convinced those making 100k that those making 20k are scum.

The one good thing the Democrat party is good at is conditioning people to hate everyone who makes more money than them. And it doesn't matter where they are at - the Democrat party has convinced those who make 20k a year less those making 40k a year are scum just as much as they've convinced those making 10k that those making 200k are scum.

Wow. See how that works.........
:eusa_whistle:

:lmao:

Last edited:
Someone who needs help registering most likely is not very aware of how important voting is. Someone who is this uninformed is certainly uninformed of the issues and reasonable solutions to those porblems. Including them can only cloud the results and effectiveness of the choices. Stay at home and wait for your check in the mail.

The only rightwingers on this forum who haven't proven themselves too stupid to vote are the ones who haven't posted that much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The only rightwingers on this forum who haven't proven themselves too stupid to vote are the ones who haven't posted that much.

So post count equates to intelligence? I can't help but note you have far more than me. My guess is your just embarassed with the truth.

The only leftwingers on this forum who haven't proven themselves too stupid to vote are the ones who haven't posted that much.

Wow! It happened again! :lmao:

This is all part of the radical right agenda to disenfranchise poor voters who mostly vote Democrat.

So what's your plan? More spending on poor people? We already borrow 40% of everything we spend and that's resulted in $14.6 trillion in debt...$131,000 for each and every taxpayer? You have the kind of scratch? Do you really think we should to that debt?

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul." – George Bernard Shaw

So what's your plan? More spending on poor people? We already borrow 40% of everything we spend and that's resulted in $14.6 trillion in debt...$131,000 for each and every taxpayer? You have the kind of scratch? Do you really think we should to that debt?

"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always count on the support of Paul." – George Bernard Shaw

No, Sparky, my plan is to allow all American citizens of voting age to VOTE - per the U.S. Constitution.

No, Sparky, my plan is to allow all American citizens of voting age to VOTE - per the U.S. Constitution.

And requiring they produce proof they are American citizens of voting age prevents this?

How obtuse.

And I agree with you. All Americans of legal voting age should be allowed to vote. And anyone who is not a legal American citizen should not be allowed to vote.

Government issued photo ID is the only way we can separate the legal voters from those who should never be allowed to cast a vote in the first place.

So post count equates to intelligence? I can't help but note you have far more than me. My guess is your just embarassed with the truth.

God I hope not.. What is TM's post count???

Next thing you know conservatives will be endorsing poll-taxes or literacy tests. WAIT!!! ..... they already did that :rolleyes: :
Voting Rights Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
From 1890 to 1908, 10 Southern states wrote new constitutions with provisions that included literacy tests, poll taxes, and grandfather clauses that permitted otherwise disqualified voters whose grandfathers voted (thus allowing some white illiterates to vote), some with the aim and effect of re-imposing racially motivated restrictions on the voting process that disfranchised blacks.

God I hope not.. What is TM's post count???

We're still trying to figure that out. We don't know what is the ratio of her posts vs. when she lets her puppy post.

Current best guesses are 18%/82% TM/puppy.

Forum List

Back