registering guns, an anti gunner lie...it makes good people into criminals...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yeah, they sound reasonable...just register your guns....we just want to know who has them...just step into my parlor said the spider.......

This is why we do not trust the good intentions of anti gunners...there is always, always a hidden punishment for law abiding gun owners...and this punishment is costly....ask these gun owners...

-- Title --

The scene above isn't from a foreign country. It's happening right here in America.

Law-abiding gun owners in Connecticut were recently forced to line up and register their firearms with the state government by January 1 of this year.

Now, citizens who either missed the deadline, or simply refused to submit to the blatantly unconstitutional law, are facing felony charges and up to five years in prison.

In fact, anti-gun groups and their allies in the state media are outright campaigning for authorities to "use the background check database" to round up an estimated 300,000 gun owners, fine them $5,000, and put them behind bars.

"If this can happen anywhere in America, it can happen everywhere," warns Chris Cox, Executive Director of the National Rifle Association's Institute for Legislative Action (NRA-ILA).

MY PREDICTION: registering our guns IS the first step for confiscation and a possible confrontation between the Feds and gun owners, some will capitulate, others will resist with great fervor, which will cause widespread bloodshed on both sides !

bring it on you anti-gun idiot liberscum....., :fu:

I do not support registration currently as it largely is just a pain in the ass for gunowners and would be difficult with so many guns that do not have serial numbers. Nonetheless, if there is no other compromise by the NRA/GOP in terms of addressing the issue of gun violence, crime, poverty, and mental health access, then I will increasingly support that action as a punitive measure to obstructionists.

Gun confiscation during Katrina. People had to sue via the NRA to get their legal weapons back.

Nuff said.

Oh and btw the bloody city argued that the right to keep and bear arms has never been recognized as a fundamental individual right.

Forum List

Back