I am a Constitutional Republic loving, give my last breath to defend it Conservative Republican FYI

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
1959471_1517694695142419_8990740139697923926_n.jpg

Nope. Not at all. If you want to defend the Consitution, well, that is wonderful. I am happy for you.

But if it is a current event, then logic dictates that some time before you posted this interesting information, you were not a Consitution defender, because the change is what would be a current event.

Intelligence is your friend.

Oh, and I don't bash women. I love women.

You?

Nope. Not at all. If you want to defend the Consitution, well, that is wonderful. I am happy for you.

But if it is a current event, then logic dictates that some time before you posted this interesting information, you were not a Consitution defender, because the change is what would be a current event.

You?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who gives a fuck where it's placed? If the mods want to move the thread so be it, but in a way it must be a current event according to democrats since they push false claims that Republicans have a war on women.
OH dumb ass comprehend the content of the thread before you ask another stupid question.

You?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who gives a fuck where it's placed? If the mods want to move the thread so be it, but in a way it must be a current event according to democrats since they push false claims that Republicans have a war on women

Nothing is wrong with me. If you don't have enough sense to know where to place your missives, well then, that's your problem.

But you could always check out the rules and regs and see the prerequisites for a thread in places like "current events".

Now, go beat your chest real hard and bray real loud before scraping your knuckles on your tonka toys.

You?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Who gives a fuck where it's placed? If the mods want to move the thread so be it, but in a way it must be a current event according to democrats since they push false claims that Republicans have a war on women

Nothing is wrong with me. If you don't have enough sense to know where to place your missives, well then, that's your problem.

But you could always check out the rules and regs and see the prerequisites for a thread in places like "current events".

Now, go beat your chest real hard and bray real loud before scraping your knuckles on your tonka toys.
What we have here is a failure to comprehend it's part of the liberal obama supporter mentality
but in a way it must be a current event according to democrats since they push false claims that Republicans have a war on women
and to add the part you left out "OH dumb ass comprehend the content of the thread before you ask another stupid question."

Forum List

Back