Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument – Shoots Other Person

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why not? The Dims support Antifa and other radical Leftists. Why not carry it to the extreme among themselves?

Tampa, Florida – Registered Democrat Brian Sebring, 44, and Alex Stephens, 46, had a major political disagreement on Facebook. Unfortunately, both live in Tampa, Florida, just two miles from each other. The Democrat allegedly armed up with an AR-15 and a Glock, drove over to Stephens’ home on Monday night and shot him in the butt and thighs. Brilliant way of handling a Facebook argument.

Yes, you read that right, a Democrat armed up with an AR-15 and Glock. Will wonders never cease.

Wonder if he’s an NRA member.

More @ Tampa - Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument - Shoots Other Person ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’ @ Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: 'I hate this county' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

What the hell is going on with the Dims?

AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: “I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It” @ AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: "I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It"

Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona @ Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona | Weasel Zippers

Surprised she was forced to resign.

Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ @ Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ | | Media Equalizer

Why not? The Dims support Antifa and other radical Leftists. Why not carry it to the extreme among themselves?

Tampa, Florida – Registered Democrat Brian Sebring, 44, and Alex Stephens, 46, had a major political disagreement on Facebook. Unfortunately, both live in Tampa, Florida, just two miles from each other. The Democrat allegedly armed up with an AR-15 and a Glock, drove over to Stephens’ home on Monday night and shot him in the butt and thighs. Brilliant way of handling a Facebook argument.

Yes, you read that right, a Democrat armed up with an AR-15 and Glock. Will wonders never cease.

More @ Tampa - Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument - Shoots Other Person ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’ @ Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: 'I hate this county' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: “I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It” @ AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: "I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It"

Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona @ Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona | Weasel Zippers

Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ @ Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ | | Media Equalizer

hMmm, HmMM, HMMm, HMMmm, HmMM, HMMm.

Shot him 3x? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

First, no he shouldn't have shot the guy and deserves whatever sentence the law gives him.

But I just wanna say, you conservitards seem to have pushed at least some of the liberals as hard as they are gonna stand for. After all these years of you kids sitting behind your computer screens making threats you finally went too far. You've created a monster, and you should be afraid. Real Americans are both motivated and fed up with the lies and hate, and they are going to come for you. Mostly in the ballot box I hope, but you've gotta expect with all the hate you children have been throwing around the last decade or so that some will actually physically come for you.

Hopefully in a less violent way than this guy did.

Oh, Yes, get more Guns. More Guns.

Yea, we can see the problem:

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It all starts at the top.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

and continues with people like you who hate anyone who disagrees with you.....

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

We need more guns on the street that way the criminals can have more guns because they need them. Instead of just using a knife to intimidate their target, they might be armed. Shoot them instead. Then the criminal can not only take the wallet, do the post mortum rape and have a nice shiny gun in the process. Yes, we need more guns.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

We need more guns on the street that way the criminals can have more guns because they need them. Instead of just using a knife to intimidate their target, they might be armed. Shoot them instead. Then the criminal can not only take the wallet, do the post mortum rape and have a nice shiny gun in the process. Yes, we need more guns.
whatever that has to do with what i said...

Isn't it hilarious how the Dims keep accusing Republicans of being violent?

First, no he shouldn't have shot the guy and deserves whatever sentence the law gives him.

But I just wanna say, you conservitards seem to have pushed at least some of the liberals as hard as they are gonna stand for. After all these years of you kids sitting behind your computer screens making threats you finally went too far. You've created a monster, and you should be afraid. Real Americans are both motivated and fed up with the lies and hate, and they are going to come for you. Mostly in the ballot box I hope, but you've gotta expect with all the hate you children have been throwing around the last decade or so that some will actually physically come for you.

Republicans are responsible for this?

Are you serial?

The lies and hate are all coming from the Dims, you fucking douchebag.

I wonder what kind of internet encounters James Hodgkinson had before he opened fire on a republican baseball team with an SKS. The media wasn't curious.

Are you serial?

Yes, republicans are responsible for this.

Are you serial?

ROFL! So when Republicans kill Democrats (if they ever have), Republicans are responsible, and when Democrats kill Republicans, Republicans are responsible.

Leftwingers have a virtually unlimited capacity for self delusion.

Face it: left wingers are a gang of vile, violent, bloodthirsty thugs.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Republicans hate period. For them, most of the time, it's not even a matter of agree or disagree. It's all about skin color.

What's your point here?

You have two political parties in the US. They encompass a large part of the country, and you can have Democrats who don't agree with each other on anything.

One quarter of people have mental problems. People go nuts. Some people who are nuts get heavily involved in politics.

The problem here seems to be that guns are so widely available in society that this sort of shit happens on a constant basis.

Are you serial?

Sorry the far left is responsible as they perpetrate the hatred of anything not part of the far left religion. As you do each and every time you post!

Meanwhile there have been 3000 hate attacks by right-wingers against gays lbgt blacks Jews etc etc

Meanwhile there have been 3000 hate attacks by right-wingers against gays lbgt blacks Jews etc etc

And of course there is no evidence to support that far left religious dogma, just dupe hater speak.

Just like Chicago the city all far left drones can be proud of. Unless you think that is right-wing..

Forum List

Back