Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument – Shoots Other Person

Why not? The Dims support Antifa and other radical Leftists. Why not carry it to the extreme among themselves?

Tampa, Florida – Registered Democrat Brian Sebring, 44, and Alex Stephens, 46, had a major political disagreement on Facebook. Unfortunately, both live in Tampa, Florida, just two miles from each other. The Democrat allegedly armed up with an AR-15 and a Glock, drove over to Stephens’ home on Monday night and shot him in the butt and thighs. Brilliant way of handling a Facebook argument.

Yes, you read that right, a Democrat armed up with an AR-15 and Glock. Will wonders never cease.

Wonder if he’s an NRA member.

More @ Tampa - Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument - Shoots Other Person ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’ @ Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: 'I hate this county' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

What the hell is going on with the Dims?

AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: “I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It” @ AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: "I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It"

Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona @ Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona | Weasel Zippers

Surprised she was forced to resign.

Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ @ Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ | | Media Equalizer
Why does a registered democrat own a semi automatic weapon? Don't they rally in the streets against that? Not surprised that he shot someone based on their political opinions though. Democrats love violence.

Why not? The Dims support Antifa and other radical Leftists. Why not carry it to the extreme among themselves?

Tampa, Florida – Registered Democrat Brian Sebring, 44, and Alex Stephens, 46, had a major political disagreement on Facebook. Unfortunately, both live in Tampa, Florida, just two miles from each other. The Democrat allegedly armed up with an AR-15 and a Glock, drove over to Stephens’ home on Monday night and shot him in the butt and thighs. Brilliant way of handling a Facebook argument.

Yes, you read that right, a Democrat armed up with an AR-15 and Glock. Will wonders never cease.

More @ Tampa - Registered Democrat Loses It Over Online Political Argument - Shoots Other Person ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: ‘I hate this county’ @ Georgia Democrat congressional candidate: 'I hate this county' ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: “I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It” @ AN HONEST DEMOCRAT=> Dem Congressional Candidate Admits: "I Hate This County. I Prayed to God That He Would Curse It"

Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona @ Democrat Staffer Resigns After Old Tweets Surface Calling America A ‘Sh*thole Country,’ And Saying ‘F*ck You’ To Arizona | Weasel Zippers

Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ @ Democrat congressman calls Trump supporters ‘a**holes’, shouts ‘I don’t give a f***’ | | Media Equalizer
Yea, we can see the problem:

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It all starts at the top.
and continues with people like you who hate anyone who disagrees with you.....
Republicans hate period. For them, most of the time, it's not even a matter of agree or disagree. It's all about skin color.

Not all do. But those that are in power right now certainly do. And it empowers the other haters to speak out. I want my old GOP back from the Eisenhower days when the GOP really was great.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Republicans hate period. For them, most of the time, it's not even a matter of agree or disagree. It's all about skin color.
so do you....and the shit you post backs that up....you hate anyone who disagrees with you.....and apparently you have a hatred of white people since you mention them so often in your bullshit....

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

so do you....and the shit you post backs that up....you hate anyone who disagrees with you.....and apparently you have a hatred of white people since you mention them so often in your bullshit....

When you are trying to scare people to buy more guns out of whatever sick reason you have, you use hate and fear to do that. I don't see it as a skin color at all. I see it from your end as wanting to be protected from anyone that disagrees with you. Since you can't justify any real arguments, you want more guns thinking that will do the trick. What is does is make the problems worse. But since the problems do get worse, you, obviously, say that more guns will cure it. Guns don't cure social problems and never have. Confronting Social Problems cure social problems. While you are working to scare and frighten more people into buy more guns to justify your guns, some of us are working on the social end of things. I imagine you are going to say that this is a communists way of thinking. Well, cupcake, social interaction doesn't really have a government face. It's when 2 or more people meet at one time. At that point, the Social interaction becomes a factor. By introducing guns, those social interactions might turn deadly when one person in the group is promoting a self interest agenda. And, right now, that one person is you.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Not all do. But those that are in power right now certainly do. And it empowers the other haters to speak out. I want my old GOP back from the Eisenhower days when the GOP really was great.
the people from yesteryear are long gone.....today we have republicans and democrats who only care about what their party wants.....and while the 2 useless parties play their little tit for tat games, many of the elderly in this country are having a rough time getting by.....many middle age people are having a rough time getting by.....but then to the die hard party people the country will be talked about after they get through jerking each other off....if that ever happens...

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

When you are trying to scare people to buy more guns out of whatever sick reason you have, you use hate and fear to do that. I don't see it as a skin color at all. I see it from your end as wanting to be protected from anyone that disagrees with you. Since you can't justify any real arguments, you want more guns thinking that will do the trick. What is does is make the problems worse. But since the problems do get worse, you, obviously, say that more guns will cure it. Guns don't cure social problems and never have. Confronting Social Problems cure social problems. While you are working to scare and frighten more people into buy more guns to justify your guns, some of us are working on the social end of things. I imagine you are going to say that this is a communists way of thinking. Well, cupcake, social interaction doesn't really have a government face. It's when 2 or more people meet at one time. At that point, the Social interaction becomes a factor. By introducing guns, those social interactions might turn deadly when one person in the group is promoting a self interest agenda. And, right now, that one person is you.
were the hell did i ever mention guns?....learn to fucking read....and i mentioned skin color because dean mentions skin color more than some of the racist here,pay attention to what he posts....cupcake.....

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

were the hell did i ever mention guns?....learn to fucking read....and i mentioned skin color because dean mentions skin color more than some of the racist here,pay attention to what he posts....cupcake.....

You side with those that scream those things from the roof tops. You are guilty by association. Now, you can deny it all you want but you can't avoid it.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

the people from yesteryear are long gone.....today we have republicans and democrats who only care about what their party wants.....and while the 2 useless parties play their little tit for tat games, many of the elderly in this country are having a rough time getting by.....many middle age people are having a rough time getting by.....but then to the die hard party people the country will be talked about after they get through jerking each other off....if that ever happens...

Finally, you said something I can completely agree with. Us Moderates out number all the rest yet we get yelled down. In 2000, both sides made the word Moderate a dirty name. And said that Moderates had no opinion. I am a Moderate from Long Ago with a really big mouth. I have an opinion and will voice it. And we are not long gone. We are still here and both fringe groups still try and play us down. The Normal Moderate is quiet but we need to change that. Speak Out, Moderates. Be heard. Or this nonsense will continue to just get worse.

You side with those that scream those things from the roof tops. You are guilty by association. Now, you can deny it all you want but you can't avoid it.
oh really....why dont you show a post of mine defending guns like you say i do....i have enough posts here were it should be easy for you....

First, no he shouldn't have shot the guy and deserves whatever sentence the law gives him.

But I just wanna say, you conservitards seem to have pushed at least some of the liberals as hard as they are gonna stand for. After all these years of you kids sitting behind your computer screens making threats you finally went too far. You've created a monster, and you should be afraid. Real Americans are both motivated and fed up with the lies and hate, and they are going to come for you. Mostly in the ballot box I hope, but you've gotta expect with all the hate you children have been throwing around the last decade or so that some will actually physically come for you.

Hopefully in a less violent way than this guy did.
Meanwhile there have been 3000 hate attacks by right-wingers against gays lbgt blacks Jews etc etc

And of course there is no evidence to support that far left religious dogma, just dupe hater speak.

Just like Chicago the city all far left drones can be proud of. Unless you think that is right-wing..
Yeah sure... Google rise in hate crimes since Trump.
NAACP | NAACP Sees Continued Rise in Hate Crimes, Legacy of Trump's ...
naacp › latest › naacp-sees-continued-rise...

Jun 29, 2018 · NAACP Sees Continued Rise in Hate Crimes, Legacy of Trump's Racism. BALTIMORE (June 29, 2018)—The National Association for the ...
Analysis | Hate crimes rose the day after Trump was elected, FBI data show
Washington Post
upload_2018-8-13_11-2-42.jpeg

Mar 23, 2018 · FBI data collected since the early 1990s show that reports of hate crimes typically spike during election years, according to a study by ...
Do Trump Tweets Spur Hate Crimes? - Scientific American
Scientific American › article › do-trump-...

Jun 26, 2018 · They found that the spike in hate crimes did occur mainly in U.S. ... link only showed up after the start of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

First, no he shouldn't have shot the guy and deserves whatever sentence the law gives him.

But I just wanna say, you conservitards seem to have pushed at least some of the liberals as hard as they are gonna stand for. After all these years of you kids sitting behind your computer screens making threats you finally went too far. You've created a monster, and you should be afraid. Real Americans are both motivated and fed up with the lies and hate, and they are going to come for you. Mostly in the ballot box I hope, but you've gotta expect with all the hate you children have been throwing around the last decade or so that some will actually physically come for you.

Meanwhile there have been 3000 hate attacks by right-wingers against gays lbgt blacks Jews etc etc

And of course there is no evidence to support that far left religious dogma, just dupe hater speak.

Just like Chicago the city all far left drones can be proud of. Unless you think that is right-wing..

Jun 29, 2018 · NAACP Sees Continued Rise in Hate Crimes, Legacy of Trump's Racism. BALTIMORE (June 29, 2018)—The National Association for the ...
Washington Post
View attachment 210016
Mar 23, 2018 · FBI data collected since the early 1990s show that reports of hate crimes typically spike during election years, according to a study by ...

Jun 26, 2018 · They found that the spike in hate crimes did occur mainly in U.S. ... link only showed up after the start of Donald Trump's presidential campaign.

Yes the far left uses far left hack sites for their "facts"..

How about this:

Antifa clashes with police and journalists in Charlottesville and DC

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Cuz Eisenhower was an independent...

Washington Post
View attachment 210016

How about this:

Scientific American? LOL. Only the greedy idiot billionaire GOP has a Giant BS character assassination and Hate propaganda machine... These links are called journalists around the world who are speechless at your b*******, super duper.

We need to stop blaming political views for people's violence and start blaming people's inherent evil for their violence. There were a lot of you loons making excuses for the asshole who ran people over last year at the Nazi party. And now you want to say that this guy's actions somehow are a reflection on all Democrats. Pathetic and disgusting.

Washington Post
View attachment 210016

How about this:

Scientific American? LOL. Only the greedy idiot billionaire GOP has a Giant BS character assassination and Hate propaganda machine... These links are called journalists around the world who are speechless at your b*******, super duper.

And the far left proves my point for me, they used far left hack sites and think they are "fact".

Yet the fact is the far left causes violence..

Washington Post
View attachment 210016

How about this:

Antifa are a few s*** head punks. The GOP is 87% brainwashed chumps who believe ridiculous conspiracy theories about Democrats...

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It’s not the Democrats who chant “lock her up”, “build that wall”. 40 years of right wing hate radio ranting against lazy blacks, femi-Nazis and queers.

And it wasn’t Dems whi called on “2 Amendment types” to “do something” about Clinton.

Republicans have been the party of hate for 40 years and hate has poisoned the party. That’s the thing about hate. It destroys the haters, not the hated.

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

It’s not the Democrats who chant “lock her up”, “build that wall”. 40 years of right wing hate radio ranting against lazy blacks, femi-Nazis and queers.

And it wasn’t Dems whi called on “2 Amendment types” to “do something” about Clinton.

Republicans have been the party of hate for 40 years and hate has poisoned the party. That’s the thing about hate. It destroys the haters, not the hated.
was i talking about the democrats and republicans?....

DkI4Xh2XcAAsRdS.jpg

Cuz Eisenhower was an independent...

Wrong. He was a republican. He was the last of the old style GOP before the corruption set in.

Forum List

Back