Register to Vote online

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
I was doing a little snooping around to see who gets money from who in congress and came upon this website...of course i checked it out with bogus info of course. its not rocket science.If people entered the country illegally and willing lie to stay here nothing stops them from lying to vote. I did California for my fake voter registration to see how the UNIDOS fka laRaza's website voter registration works. An email, address, four digits for an SS number (I just put whatever) and a phone number gets you a registration. The new laRaza website claims they have registered over 500,000 and they have all sorts of affiliates throughout the country.

Unidos US

UnidosUS

Tons of good info on this website for those who are interesting in knowing whose been pushing what agendas
The Voter's Self Defense System

I was doing a little snooping around to see who gets money from who in congress and came upon this website...of course i checked it out with bogus info of course. its not rocket science.If people entered the country illegally and willing lie to stay here nothing stops them from lying to vote. I did California for my fake voter registration to see how the UNIDOS fka laRaza's website voter registration works. An email, address, four digits for an SS number (I just put whatever) and a phone number gets you a registration. The new laRaza website claims they have registered over 500,000 and they have all sorts of affiliates throughout the country.

Unidos US

UnidosUS

Tons of good info on this website for those who are interesting in knowing whose been pushing what agendas
The Voter's Self Defense System
Mostly illegals no doubt.

Forum List

Back