Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

How about the Nuremberg Trials?

An alternative had been to kill people without court hearing or in a kind of "Volksgerichtshof" (= a laughable and criminal form of courts which Nazis had called "justice").

In general it would be very good when really independent international courts will be able to punish all forms of international war crimes and genocides.

There's nothing empty ...

... except you. Or are you able to explain what you mean when you say "... It's all self correcting."? How corrected the Nazis themselves?

Last edited:
... except you. Or are you able to explain what you mean when you say "... It's all self correcting."? How corrected the Nazis themselves?
You can't look past the complexities of life to understand how God brings about good from bad without having to violate man's free will. So nothing I say will matter to you.

You'll never know.
Wrong. I know what is an empty phrase. An empty phrase is what someone says what is without relevance and the one who says so is not able - or doesn't like - to explain what this means and why he says so.

Wrong. I know what is an empty phrase. An empty phrase is what someone says what is without relevance and the one who says so is not able - or doesn't like - to explain what this means and why he says so.
Often times ignorance is insolent.

This is especially true for ignorance that thinks it knows.

Often times ignorance is insolent.

Empty phrase

This is especially true for ignorance that thinks it knows.

To be intentional ignorant is from my point of view a typical US-American attitude. I guess this has to do with the will always only to be happy - what's nearly a guarantee to become unhappy.

The Nazis murdered many of my family members. But never anyone came who liked to get forgiveness. I fear it is very hypothetical what you say here. I have even a bad feeling if someone really had come and had asked for forgiveness and had gotten this forgiveness. I prefer god alone - the only real existing justice - decides whatever has to be decided in such a case. It is by the way said god punishes people up to the third or fourth generation for the evil deeds of their ancestors. But it is also said he rewards good deeds up to the thousandth generation.

I personally think that god punishes all little sins immediatelly - some say even he punishes also good deeds immediatelly - but it seem to exist people where it is not so. I wouldn't want to swap places with them.
there are a few sentences here that are not wel l written (highlighted in green) so I can't comment but will comment on the part I get.

It does seem that "no good deed will go unpunished" but that's a secular saying, which does not mean it is not true. Jesus in fact said

"You will be hated by all" because of Him.. Mk 13:13 and Mt 20-something.

there are a few sentences here that are not wel l written (highlighted in green)

Use brackets "( ... )" instead of "- ... -"

so I can't comment but will comment on the part I get.

It does seem that "no good deed will go unpunished" but that's a secular saying, which does not mean it is not true. Jesus in fact said

"You will be hated by all" because of Him.. Mk 13:13 and Mt 20-something.

Exactly. And no one should really expect to be rewarded for a good deed here in this world. This expectation in combination with the normal "things are going also wrong from time to time without any deeper reason" is producing perhaps sometimes the feeling 'to be punished'.

It exists by the way a nice story from Theresa von Avila who came home from a long travel, it was evening and when they drove through a river a wheel broke. Worst place, worst time. She asked Jesus why this had happened and he answered this had happened for the best of her soul and he let this happen because he is her friend. Teresa replied: "That's why you have so few!"

Last edited:
Use brackets "( ... )" instead of "- ... -"

Exactly. And no one should really expect to be rewarded for a good deed here in this world. This expectation in combination with the normal "things are going also wrong from time to time without any deeper reason" is producing perhaps sometimes the feeling 'to be punished'.

It exists by the way a nice story from Theresa von Avila who came home from a long travel, it was evening and when they drove through a river a wheel broke. She asked Jesus why this had happened he and this had happened for the best of her soul and he did do so because he is her friend. Teresa replied: "That's why you have so few!"
the last sentence does not make sense

are u OK?

Empty phrase

To be intentional ignorant is from my point of view a typical US-American attitude. I guess this has to do with the will always only to be happy - what's nearly a guarantee to become unhappy.
What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

the last sentence does not make sense

are u OK?

I do not see this problem - but okay - humor is extremely difficult to translate. ... I guess the problem is the difference of the word "friend". A German is able to react very angry when someone calls him "friend". To find only one friend in this world here is a great gift of god for us.

Translation:

Sunny day! Blissful day!
Beating heart and the engine a beat!
Laughing finish! Laughing start
And a marvellous run!

We're taking Rome and Madrid with us.
That's how life went in a whirl with the three of us!
Over the sea, over the land,
We recognised one thing:

A friend, a good friend,
That's the most beautiful thing in the world.
A friend always remains a friend,
Even if the whole world falls apart.
So don't be sad,
If your sweetheart no longer loves you.
A friend, a good friend,
That's the greatest treasure there is.

Sunny world! Blissful world!
You've put us together forever!
Love fades, love blows away,
Friendship alone endures!
Yes, one forgets whom one has kissed,
Because fidelity is long out of fashion.
Yes, we have left many a madam,
But we stay together.

A friend, ...

A friend, a real friend,
That is the greatest and most beautiful thing in the world.
A friend always remains your friend,
And even if the whole of the big, terrible, silly world
World falls before your eyes.
So don't be sad,
If your sweetheart no longer loves you.
A friend, a real friend,
That's the greatest treasure there is.

Last edited:
What you intend for evil, God is using for good.

Let me give you an example. After 9/11 one of your firefighters survived in the world trade center when it broke down. He saw high above him a light and climbed to this light and came like an ant out of the top of this desert of rubble. A wonder. But why had his best friends to die? He was happy but he never saw himselve to be privileged. I'm very sure about what this man under no circumstances likes to hear: stupid empty phrases!

Let me give you an example. After 9/11 one of your firefighters survived in the world trade center when it broke down. He saw high above him a light and climbed to this light and came like an ant out of the top of this desert of rubble. A wonder. But why had his best friends to die? He was happy but he never saw himselve to be privileged. I'm very sure about what this man under no circumstances likes to hear: stupid empty phrases!
Genesis 50:20

Genesis 50:20

Are you able not to speak like the boss of a bullshit company who uses the bible for the own lies but tries to give to others the responsiility not to find out what's wrong with you?

Are you able not to speak like the boss of a bullshit company who uses the bible for the own lies but tries to give to others the responsiility not to find out what's wrong with you?
What you intend for evil God is using for good.

Forum List

Back