Refusing a court order usually means a Sheriff shows up at your house to arrest you...

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
...Unless you are a democrat

I personally think that the Florida situation is a smokescreen for the elction being stolen in Arizona - leftists KNOW that they won't get away with stealing the Florida races, as their actions are so outrageous and obviously illegal that they cannot hope to win...

REFUSING to comply with a court order?

Makes sense, as Lynch, Comey & Clinton have demonstrated that Democrats that lie and break the law are exempt from prosecution and consequences...

DrmqjSgX0AA79Gv.jpg:large

WTF?

Last edited:
these two women are obviously trying to lie while they have been caught by the world with their hands in the cookie jar

Bill Mayer has said

I personally think that the Florida situation is a smokescreen for the elction being stolen in Arizona - leftists KNOW that they won't get away with stealing the Florida races, as their actions are so outrageous and obviously illegal that they cannot hope to win...

Makes sense, as Lynch, Comey & Clinton have demonstrated that Democrats that lie and break the law are exempt from prosecution and consequences...

WTF?

Why is this twat not in jail?

Bill Mayer has said

WTF?

Who is Bill Mayer?

Dem's want all votes counted, fine lets conduct a full AUDIT of Palm Beach county. Untold thousands of ballots destroyed in 2016, now this. It has the stench of Dem election fraud and racketeering, lets send some Dem's to prison.

these two women are obviously trying to lie while they have been caught by the world with their hands in the cookie jar
TRYING to lie?

hell, they are flat out fabricating ballots and including ballots from people that are ineligible to vote

AND they are refusing to allow observation and will not be transparent, in violation of FL law and a court order

this nonsense WILL be shut down; but is this blatant attempt that they have to know will fail

Yes, Dems are working hard to steal Senate seats (and FL/GA Gov); but is FL a smokescreen?

For Arizona?

The violations of state laws are SO FLAGRANT in FL, it isn't even funny... And YES, they would LOVE to steal that Senate seat and Governor mansion - but is the Florida situation really cover for the shenanigans in Arizona?

Let's face it, the Sunshine state is more important. Again, they HAVE to know they will get shut down. Are they creating a diversion so that WHEN (or , please God, IF) they get the AZ Senate seat, Repubs will be so relieved with stopping them in FL that we give up the fight out west?

Trump could solidify his presidency with sweeping federal voting laws AND consequences for abuses.

You pull this shyte in Texas, you're headed to the klink. Just as people have been charged and even tossed in prison for voter fraud in Texas. THAT is how serious you have to take this.

To me, as a Canadian, I suggest ALL voters have I.D. You don't have I.D? Then you can't vote. Beyond that, how in the hell can you even survive without I.D? If a cop pulls you over you just don't exist because you don't have ID?

Second, harsh penalties for voter fraud. Tossed in jail, fines, and accountability. These people are openly flaunting the law, showing the world "we are bullet proof". What message does this send to citizens of Florida?

Forum List

Back