Refusing a court order usually means a Sheriff shows up at your house to arrest you...

[
Tell that to all the ones in jail.

Those are peasants.

democrats of any stature are not subject to the law.

That's just fact. Hillary, Andrew Gillum, Robert Menendez, et al.
No less Repubs that fall under the same doctrine to include the president of the US.

No dumbass, people who have committed crimes. Yes, you hate - I get it.
Trump university closed and found guilty of fraud yet no one goes to jail if you are looking for a dumbass look in the mirror.

I'm calling for a SPECIAL COUNSEL to investigate Broward county Florida :muahaha:

This is why the Communists fear Whittaker. There may very well be an investigation into the open corruption of the democrat political machine in Broward.

Seriously if we are going to spend taxpayer money lets spend it on something worthwhile like cleaning up the election fraud and racketeering. That's right I said it RICO cases! What is more of a threat to our country than millions of foreign illegals colluding with the Democratic party to overthrow our elections?

...Unless you are a democrat

Bill Mayer has said

I personally think that the Florida situation is a smokescreen for the elction being stolen in Arizona - leftists KNOW that they won't get away with stealing the Florida races, as their actions are so outrageous and obviously illegal that they cannot hope to win...

REFUSING to comply with a court order?

Makes sense, as Lynch, Comey & Clinton have demonstrated that Democrats that lie and break the law are exempt from prosecution and consequences...

DrmqjSgX0AA79Gv.jpg:large

WTF?

Who is Bill Mayer?
oops - edited out - my mistake, I was going in another direction and my ADD kicked in...

:banghead:

I'm calling for a SPECIAL COUNSEL to investigate Broward county Florida :muahaha:

This is why the Communists fear Whittaker. There may very well be an investigation into the open corruption of the democrat political machine in Broward.

Seriously if we are going to spend taxpayer money lets spend it on something worthwhile like cleaning up the election fraud and racketeering. That's right I said it RICO cases! What is more of a threat to our country than millions of foreign illegals colluding with the Democratic party to overthrow our elections?
They collude with the GOP also in dark alleyways and in hospital terlits.

...Unless you are a democrat

I personally think that the Florida situation is a smokescreen for the elction being stolen in Arizona - leftists KNOW that they won't get away with stealing the Florida races, as their actions are so outrageous and obviously illegal that they cannot hope to win...

REFUSING to comply with a court order?

Makes sense, as Lynch, Comey & Clinton have demonstrated that Democrats that lie and break the law are exempt from prosecution and consequences...

DrmqjSgX0AA79Gv.jpg:large

WTF?

I just read this morning Scott said they turned them over last night before the deadline.

The democrat party is bought and paid for by Communist China.

little snacks for the biotches all around when they ghet to celebrate their lil orange futures after defrauding the public
5580b0ca620ce.image.jpg 250px-Bologna_lunch_meat_style_sausage.jpg

[

Those are peasants.

No less Repubs that fall under the same doctrine to include the president of the US.

Trump university closed and found guilty of fraud yet no one goes to jail if you are looking for a dumbass look in the mirror.

What does that have to do with election fraud?

[

Those are peasants.

It's the always tried and failed method of deflection....and TDS

[

Those are peasants.

Do try to keep up with a conversation if you are going to interject yerself.

Those are peasants.

Do try to keep up with the conversation before you interject yerself..

Do try to keep up with the conversation before you interject yerself..

Piss off, runt.

Keeo on topic, it's about you leftist assholes BS trying to circumnavigate the law and you're running around flapping your old frail arms sqauwking TRUMP!!!

Goddamn dumbass

[

Those are peasants.

DERP

It was a civil suit, you fucking retard.

People don't go to jail in lawsuits.

If they get away with it this will become SOP in more and more places. Has to be stopped hard NOW.

Last edited:
these two women are obviously trying to lie while they have been caught by the world with their hands in the cookie jar
TRYING to lie?

hell, they are flat out fabricating ballots and including ballots from people that are ineligible to vote

AND they are refusing to allow observation and will not be transparent, in violation of FL law and a court order

this nonsense WILL be shut down; but is this blatant attempt that they have to know will fail

Yes, Dems are working hard to steal Senate seats (and FL/GA Gov); but is FL a smokescreen?

For Arizona?

The violations of state laws are SO FLAGRANT in FL, it isn't even funny... And YES, they would LOVE to steal that Senate seat and Governor mansion - but is the Florida situation really cover for the shenanigans in Arizona?

Let's face it, the Sunshine state is more important. Again, they HAVE to know they will get shut down. Are they creating a diversion so that WHEN (or , please God, IF) they get the AZ Senate seat, Repubs will be so relieved with stopping them in FL that we give up the fight out west?
I"m afraid that it's likely to succeed.

MOTUS A.D.: All The Votes Fit To Count

According to FairVote there have been 27 contested state elections (recounts) since 2000 and regardless of who had the lead going in Democrats have won…all 27. C’est un miracle!

Forum List

Back