Refugees sexually assault 26 women at concert in Germany

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
When will the West learn, these fucking people do not belong in our culture !!!!!

German police: 26 women report sexual assault at concert

BERLIN — German authorities are investigating alleged attacks on more than two dozen women at a music festival over the weekend that bear similarities to mass sexual assaults elsewhere in Germany during outdoor New Year's Eve gatherings.

Police said they arrested three Pakistani men, ages 28 to 31, in connection with the assaults, but they were later released, the Darmstadt Echo newspaper reported. Two of the three men have filed for asylum in Germany, according to the newspaper. Police would not say whether any charges have been filed. It was not known if the two are among more than 1 million migrants who flooded Germany last year, most of them escaping war and poverty in the Middle East and ...

Last edited:
It is up to us to call en masse our representatives and tell them not in our state. One gov. met a plane and sent them right back. We all need to do that.

I agree, but the only ones who will do that are conservatives, and some moderates.
You're right though, it's something we can do.

Europe will be Islamic by 2050

America will take a few more years. ....... :cool:

And it will take more than one million years for Muslims to provide proof their god is God, and their prophet is holy, and their koran is good, not bad.

Ps -- thanks to all the muslims for all the "hospitality" they have shown the world. Really made this a more peaceful and less fearful place to live in .

The Joke, I mean the Pope, being probably the single biggest leader of Christianity, should be actively working to save his religion. In order to do that, the Islamic invasion of Europe must be stopped.

The Joke, I mean the Pope, being probably the single biggest leader of Christianity, should be actively working to save his religion. In order to do that, the Islamic invasion of Europe must be stopped.

Agree.

but

The Pope is a Globalist....one Religion one Military one Economy.....so.....:mad:

Agree.

but

The Pope is a Globalist....one Religion one Military one Economy.....so.....:mad:
That is highly speculative, IMO.

Yes, I understand where that is coming from. As much as I admire this pope, he has said some things that I find quite troubling. Top of the list would be his recent encouraging Euros to marry Muslims to homogenize the culture. (Something like that?)

He also is way too refugee welcome friendly.
He also is too big on environment for my blood.
Nor am I keen on his involvement with the Cuba situation.

But I could list 10 or 20 other edicts he has issued that are brave and so important to shaking up the Christian world. All good.

I seriously doubt this man is not as Catholic as it gets and never in any way doubts our faith is the one and only religion that contains the fullness of truth and it would be best the world gravitated towards Catholicism than we give up any of our teachings.

Europe will be Islamic by 2050

America will take a few more years. ....... :cool:
What are muzzies doing at a concert?

While I disagree with your choice of slur, the question is a good one. Have no women ever been assaulted at a concert in Germany prior to the arrival of refugees? Where did refugees, who arrive with the clothing on their backs, get the price of a ticket to the concert? Is there a police lineup of suspects in these alleged attacks? How does this compare with,for example, the number of German-on-German, German-on-tourist, and American-servicemen/tourist-on-German-women assaults during Oktoberfest?

And what do USMB's RWNJs expect the U.S. of A. to do about any of this?

Or is this just USMB's Outrage du Jour?

When will the West learn, these fucking people do not belong in our culture !!!!!

BERLIN — German authorities are investigating alleged attacks on more than two dozen women at a music festival over the weekend that bear similarities to mass sexual assaults elsewhere in Germany during outdoor New Year's Eve gatherings.

Police said they arrested three Pakistani men, ages 28 to 31, in connection with the assaults, but they were later released, the Darmstadt Echo newspaper reported. Two of the three men have filed for asylum in Germany, according to the newspaper. Police would not say whether any charges have been filed. It was not known if the two are among more than 1 million migrants who flooded Germany last year, most of them escaping war and poverty in the Middle East and ...

It cant be real because that would mean multiculturalism doesnt work.

Just ask any libtard.

Forum List

Back